CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 19

Author Topic: 5/7/2015  (Read 29051 times)

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
Re: 5/7/2015
« Reply #165 on: May 07, 2015, 01:11:38 PM »

Morning, muchachos.  Workaference gonna suck here today.
Morning Raz, Thank God you did not use the word co...ie, Bean is upset by it.    New Jersey seems to have "changed" him.
We can do that to ya!
I am thinking maybe Bean slipped over to Cleveland.   Or perhaps he spent the night in the CI Fest Ohio Progressive Party House and one good boogering was all it took.
I know you haven't met LTG, but he's a big guy.  Probably everywhere.  I decided to become a commie-for-a-night vs getting shawshanked.  But I'm over it now. Mostly.
I thought you said you'd never get over LTG....
....and Marshmallow Stout
The marshmallow wasn't bad, it was the choco-PB that was nasty. Great in a candy bar, not so much as a stout.  But I like the Bueso habano, so WTF do I know.
Well, as my Mother would say; "At least you tried it".
Did he hold it down or spit it out though?

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #166 on: May 07, 2015, 01:11:45 PM »

Morning Raz, Thank God you did not use the word co...ie, Bean is upset by it.    New Jersey seems to have "changed" him.
We can do that to ya!
I am thinking maybe Bean slipped over to Cleveland.   Or perhaps he spent the night in the CI Fest Ohio Progressive Party House and one good boogering was all it took.
I know you haven't met LTG, but he's a big guy.  Probably everywhere.  I decided to become a commie-for-a-night vs getting shawshanked.  But I'm over it now. Mostly.
He is a big guy but he don't know how to choot.
And even if he does know how to choot, he's just a bigger target.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #167 on: May 07, 2015, 01:13:41 PM »

Cigars are packed!

very nice!
Indeed.  Sign me up.
Just hope I have enough down time to get most of them in.
What no AJF's or EPC's (OK, maybe the Four Kicks count...)
I see Tat Blacks but where is the melamine jar?

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #168 on: May 07, 2015, 01:16:00 PM »

We can do that to ya!
Speaking of big targets picked up a decent deal (in todays ammo world anyway) this week on Winchester Ranger T .45's, 500 rounds for $299.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #169 on: May 07, 2015, 01:18:22 PM »

We can do that to ya!
The marshmallow wasn't bad, it was the choco-PB that was nasty. Great in a candy bar, not so much as a stout.  But I like the Bueso habano, so WTF do I know.
when I see this commercial, i think of you guys...
http://www.theatlantic.com/business/archive/2015/02/budweiser-super-bowl-commercial-brewed-the-hard-way/385072/
I laugh at that commercial (from that foreign, commie beer company) that also makes:
Shock Top
Wild Blue (fruit infused lager)
Redbridge (gluten free)
Budweiser & Clamato Chelada
ULTRA 19th Hole Light Tea & Lemonade
Michelob ULTRA Fruit Lime Cactus
King Cobra
Bud Light Lime
Bud Light Lime Straw-Ber-Rita

So who is fru-fruing whom?

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #170 on: May 07, 2015, 01:20:20 PM »

We can do that to ya!
http://www.theatlantic.com/business/archive/2015/02/budweiser-super-bowl-commercial-brewed-the-hard-way/385072/
I laugh at that commercial (from that foreign, commie beer company) that also makes:
Shock Top
Redbridge (gluten free)
King Cobra
Bud Light Lime

At least all the little brewpubs are 'Murican.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #171 on: May 07, 2015, 01:25:24 PM »

We can do that to ya!
Speaking of big targets picked up a decent deal (in todays ammo world anyway) this week on Winchester Ranger T .45's, 500 rounds for $299.
Yeah, the ammo I've got is gonna have to tide me over until June.  Like I said before, I done spent all the fun money I had until June 6.

Threebean

« Reply #172 on: May 07, 2015, 01:25:34 PM »

We can do that to ya!
Shock Top
Redbridge (gluten free)
King Cobra
Bud Light Lime

At least all the little brewpubs are 'Murican.
Indeed.  Commie hypocrites. 

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #173 on: May 07, 2015, 01:25:46 PM »

Good afternoon/morning, guys.  Busy day.  Hope everyone is well and enjoying the jam.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #174 on: May 07, 2015, 01:27:25 PM »

Good afternoon/morning, guys.  Busy day.  Hope everyone is well and enjoying the jam.
Afternoon Mayor, glad to know you are alive.  Jam ain't worth crap for the most part.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #175 on: May 07, 2015, 01:28:47 PM »

We can do that to ya!
Yeah, the ammo I've got is gonna have to tide me over until June.  Like I said before, I done spent all the fun money I had until June 6.
Ranger T's are still very hard to come by and I pick them up when available at a reasonalble price but they go into the SHTF pile.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #176 on: May 07, 2015, 01:29:00 PM »

There's a jam?  I though something smelled funny.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #177 on: May 07, 2015, 01:30:01 PM »

We can do that to ya!
Ranger T's are still very hard to come by and I pick them up when available at a reasonalble price but they go into the SHTF pile.
Yeah, I'll resume hoarding them when I can.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #178 on: May 07, 2015, 01:31:57 PM »

Afternoon Mayor, glad to know you are alive.  Jam ain't worth crap for the most part.
You knew I was alive because Flip reported in.   :)

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #179 on: May 07, 2015, 01:32:37 PM »

There's a jam?  I though something smelled funny.
What up, Razman?
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 19