« Reply #150 on: May 07, 2015, 12:26:14 PM »

Cigars are packed!

very nice!
Indeed.  Sign me up.
Just hope I have enough down time to get most of them in.

« Reply #151 on: May 07, 2015, 12:28:43 PM »

Cigars are packed!

I'll take two of the CG Sampler, please.
Hahaha - figured I might as well smoke some good ones on vacation
Just beware of JWacky and his beers-with-more-than-three-words names.  Also avoid anything with the words "peanut butter" and "stout" in the title.

« Reply #152 on: May 07, 2015, 12:31:23 PM »

Cigars are packed!

I'll take two of the CG Sampler, please.
Hahaha - figured I might as well smoke some good ones on vacation
Just beware of JWacky and his beers-with-more-than-three-words names.  Also avoid anything with the words "peanut butter" and "stout" in the title.
I have had one before, was one made in StL and it was ok - not great tho.  The combination sounds great in my head, I'm excited to hit up some craft beer shops and try out some new brews.

« Reply #153 on: May 07, 2015, 12:32:27 PM »

Make sure to watch The Players this weekend, always an entertaining tourney.

« Reply #154 on: May 07, 2015, 12:45:47 PM »

Cigars are packed!

How many people you bringing with you Tuesday evening?  Little lady coming?  Need to know to reserve appropriate space.

« Reply #155 on: May 07, 2015, 12:47:22 PM »

Cigars are packed!

I'll take two of the CG Sampler, please.
Hahaha - figured I might as well smoke some good ones on vacation
Just beware of JWacky and his beers-with-more-than-three-words names.  Also avoid anything with the words "peanut butter" and "stout" in the title.
What's wrong with stout?

« Reply #156 on: May 07, 2015, 12:51:15 PM »

Morning, muchachos.  Workaference gonna suck here today.
Morning Raz, Thank God you did not use the word co...ie, Bean is upset by it.    New Jersey seems to have "changed" him.
We can do that to ya!
I am thinking maybe Bean slipped over to Cleveland.   Or perhaps he spent the night in the CI Fest Ohio Progressive Party House and one good boogering was all it took.
I know you haven't met LTG, but he's a big guy.  Probably everywhere.  I decided to become a commie-for-a-night vs getting shawshanked.  But I'm over it now. Mostly.
I thought you said you'd never get over LTG....
....and Marshmallow Stout

« Reply #157 on: May 07, 2015, 12:54:41 PM »

Cigars are packed!

very nice!
Indeed.  Sign me up.
Just hope I have enough down time to get most of them in.
What no AJF's or EPC's (OK, maybe the Four Kicks count...)

« Reply #158 on: May 07, 2015, 12:59:03 PM »

Morning, muchachos.  Workaference gonna suck here today.
Morning Raz, Thank God you did not use the word co...ie, Bean is upset by it.    New Jersey seems to have "changed" him.
We can do that to ya!
I am thinking maybe Bean slipped over to Cleveland.   Or perhaps he spent the night in the CI Fest Ohio Progressive Party House and one good boogering was all it took.
I know you haven't met LTG, but he's a big guy.  Probably everywhere.  I decided to become a commie-for-a-night vs getting shawshanked.  But I'm over it now. Mostly.
I thought you said you'd never get over LTG....
....and Marshmallow Stout
The marshmallow wasn't bad, it was the choco-PB that was nasty. Great in a candy bar, not so much as a stout.  But I like the Bueso habano, so WTF do I know.

« Reply #159 on: May 07, 2015, 01:02:32 PM »

Morning, muchachos.  Workaference gonna suck here today.
Morning Raz, Thank God you did not use the word co...ie, Bean is upset by it.    New Jersey seems to have "changed" him.
We can do that to ya!
I am thinking maybe Bean slipped over to Cleveland.   Or perhaps he spent the night in the CI Fest Ohio Progressive Party House and one good boogering was all it took.
I know you haven't met LTG, but he's a big guy.  Probably everywhere.  I decided to become a commie-for-a-night vs getting shawshanked.  But I'm over it now. Mostly.
I thought you said you'd never get over LTG....
....and Marshmallow Stout
The marshmallow wasn't bad, it was the choco-PB that was nasty. Great in a candy bar, not so much as a stout.  But I like the Bueso habano, so WTF do I know.
Well, as my Mother would say; "At least you tried it".

« Reply #160 on: May 07, 2015, 01:04:07 PM »

Not a great bargain, but for those that are interested in trying a varitey of cigars from Curivari, here you go, 9/50.00
http://www.atlanticcigar.com/Assorted-Samplers/Atlantic-Cigar-Curivari-Flight-Sampler-II-9-Pack.asp

« Reply #161 on: May 07, 2015, 01:05:30 PM »

Morning, muchachos.  Workaference gonna suck here today.
Morning Raz, Thank God you did not use the word co...ie, Bean is upset by it.    New Jersey seems to have "changed" him.
We can do that to ya!
I am thinking maybe Bean slipped over to Cleveland.   Or perhaps he spent the night in the CI Fest Ohio Progressive Party House and one good boogering was all it took.
I know you haven't met LTG, but he's a big guy.  Probably everywhere.  I decided to become a commie-for-a-night vs getting shawshanked.  But I'm over it now. Mostly.
I thought you said you'd never get over LTG....
....and Marshmallow Stout
The marshmallow wasn't bad, it was the choco-PB that was nasty. Great in a candy bar, not so much as a stout.  But I like the Bueso habano, so WTF do I know.
when I see this commercial, i think of you guys...
http://www.theatlantic.com/business/archive/2015/02/budweiser-super-bowl-commercial-brewed-the-hard-way/385072/

« Reply #162 on: May 07, 2015, 01:06:34 PM »

good afternoon.
Hiya, Deano.
Hello Dean, just rolling out of bed?

ha, just back from watching a sunrise from a kayak in Cedar Key. left when the crazy boat traffic got bad.
So how interesting Sunrise is at noon now.

« Reply #163 on: May 07, 2015, 01:08:04 PM »

Cigars are packed!

very nice!
Indeed.  Sign me up.
Just hope I have enough down time to get most of them in.
Well I can help lighten your suitcase because if you think you are going on a family trip with your mother and the warden and smoke 1/2 of those cigars you are pretty much fuct in the head.  ::)

« Reply #164 on: May 07, 2015, 01:10:22 PM »

Morning, muchachos.  Workaference gonna suck here today.
Morning Raz, Thank God you did not use the word co...ie, Bean is upset by it.    New Jersey seems to have "changed" him.
We can do that to ya!
I am thinking maybe Bean slipped over to Cleveland.   Or perhaps he spent the night in the CI Fest Ohio Progressive Party House and one good boogering was all it took.
I know you haven't met LTG, but he's a big guy.  Probably everywhere.  I decided to become a commie-for-a-night vs getting shawshanked.  But I'm over it now. Mostly.
He is a big guy but he don't know how to choot.