Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 19

« Reply #225 on: May 07, 2015, 03:46:04 PM »

Beaner, I take it you road the bike to cFEST.  Am I right?

« Reply #226 on: May 07, 2015, 03:46:14 PM »

Travellin Dave must have found a good meeting to attend.
Expense reports...
Now that has to be a major part of your work!

« Reply #227 on: May 07, 2015, 03:46:24 PM »

Last 2 hours, longest part of the day.
Tiger just missed a 4' putt, didn't even catch the hole.  2 snap hook drives to start, could be a rough day.
His roughest day is better than my best day.  Fuck him.
I dunno...when the wife is chasing you with a golf club and you crash the SUV in front of the house and the pics go bad and nationwide, and you don't know it but your career is going to go in the toilet for years...that's a pretty bad day.  Don't think I'd trade him for that one, even if all his money was thrown in.

Well, maybe...
And his Ski Bunny dumped him so his putter is probably limp
Historically, he doesn't get dumped because his putter is limp.  Its perpetual rigidity is what seems to get him in trouble.
You got it backwards,  got dumped so his putter is limp not limp putter got him dumped.  Big Difference

You really think his putter goes limp because a beautiful woman dumped him? As if there weren't at least ten million gorgeous women waiting for their turn? We're talking Tiger here, not John Daly. ;-)
Well he can't seem to get the ball in the fuk'n hole you got any better ideas? :)
He's having trouble deciding which holes to focus on?

« Reply #228 on: May 07, 2015, 03:46:44 PM »

[...]

But world class ski bunnies are hard to find. :)
but some of his conquests, looked like he wasn't all that picky to begin with...
A is it still breathing?
B can i do what i want with it?

« Reply #229 on: May 07, 2015, 03:47:07 PM »

Afternoon men.  Decided to fire up that big Perdomo 20th anniversary Sun Grown Nick was handing out.  Quite good.
Bean seems to have  a "quite good" passion for swag cigars. :o

« Reply #230 on: May 07, 2015, 03:47:44 PM »

[...]

Now that sounds quite possible!

« Reply #231 on: May 07, 2015, 03:48:46 PM »

[...]

B will it do whatever I want it to do for me.
  Fixed it for you.

« Reply #232 on: May 07, 2015, 03:59:46 PM »

Enough is Enough is Enough so I am going home.  Later folks.

« Reply #233 on: May 07, 2015, 04:08:52 PM »

Enough is Enough is Enough so I am going home.  Later folks.
But the pool water is turning blue, and the termites are dead.
enjoy your cigars....

« Reply #234 on: May 07, 2015, 04:09:13 PM »

[...]

thanks...

« Reply #235 on: May 07, 2015, 04:14:22 PM »

i'm out of here myself.
take care cigar dudes & dudettes  8)

« Reply #236 on: May 07, 2015, 04:17:53 PM »

i'm out of here myself.
take care cigar dudes & dudettes  8)
Later, Flip.  I still have a couple hours worth of this bullshit to deal with.

« Reply #237 on: May 07, 2015, 04:18:59 PM »

Beaner, I take it you road the bike to cFEST.  Am I right?
Ha, that would have been fun.  Would need a nice two week vacation to leisurely work my way up and back.  Perhaps I'll take a couple days and rent one next time.  Sure are some nice riding areas up that way.

« Reply #238 on: May 07, 2015, 04:24:00 PM »

Beaner, I take it you road the bike to cFEST.  Am I right?
Ha, that would have been fun.  Would need a nice two week vacation to leisurely work my way up and back.  Perhaps I'll take a couple days and rent one next time.  Sure are some nice riding areas up that way.
Drive or fly?  I know you didn't take the Hound.

« Reply #239 on: May 07, 2015, 04:41:45 PM »

Beaner, I take it you road the bike to cFEST.  Am I right?
Ha, that would have been fun.  Would need a nice two week vacation to leisurely work my way up and back.  Perhaps I'll take a couple days and rent one next time.  Sure are some nice riding areas up that way.
Drive or fly?  I know you didn't take the Hound.
Flew into Newark the Tuesday prior for work and stayed until the following Tuesday.  So a work/play setup. Worked out nicely.  8)
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 19