« Reply #210 on: May 07, 2015, 03:01:31 PM »

1 more fuk'n hour and I don't  have to come to this damn office for 3 days.
Good For You.

« Reply #211 on: May 07, 2015, 03:01:52 PM »

1 more fuk'n hour and I don't  have to come to this damn office for 3 days.
I hope I still remember how to work...
You mean how to Banter?

« Reply #212 on: May 07, 2015, 03:04:38 PM »

1 more fuk'n hour and I don't  have to come to this damn office for 3 days.
I hope I still remember how to work...
You mean how to Banter?
Ouch...I mean, I vacuum with the best of em now...

« Reply #213 on: May 07, 2015, 03:04:49 PM »

Travellin Dave must have found a good meeting to attend.

« Reply #214 on: May 07, 2015, 03:05:54 PM »

1 more fuk'n hour and I don't  have to come to this damn office for 3 days.
I hope I still remember how to work...
You mean how to Banter?
Ouch...I mean, I vacuum with the best of em now...
And you don't Banter worth a crap since you left your regular employment, can't even keep up with the old men.

« Reply #215 on: May 07, 2015, 03:07:19 PM »

1 more fuk'n hour and I don't  have to come to this damn office for 3 days.
Good For You.
Took me a while to figure out why you fuct the writing all up, you are one sharp cookie ::)

« Reply #216 on: May 07, 2015, 03:10:18 PM »

1 more fuk'n hour and I don't  have to come to this damn office for 3 days.
I hope I still remember how to work...
You mean how to Banter?
Ouch...I mean, I vacuum with the best of em now...
And you don't Banter worth a crap since you left your regular employment, can't even keep up with the old men.
These honey-do lists are killing me!  Hope my new work lets it slip through the filter!

« Reply #217 on: May 07, 2015, 03:13:02 PM »

1 more fuk'n hour and I don't  have to come to this damn office for 3 days.
I hope I still remember how to work...
You mean how to Banter?
Ouch...I mean, I vacuum with the best of em now...
And you don't Banter worth a crap since you left your regular employment, can't even keep up with the old men.
These honey-do lists are killing me!  Hope my new work lets it slip through the filter!
I am sure it will :(

« Reply #218 on: May 07, 2015, 03:15:47 PM »

Last 2 hours, longest part of the day.
Tiger just missed a 4' putt, didn't even catch the hole.  2 snap hook drives to start, could be a rough day.
His roughest day is better than my best day.  Fuck him.
I dunno...when the wife is chasing you with a golf club and you crash the SUV in front of the house and the pics go bad and nationwide, and you don't know it but your career is going to go in the toilet for years...that's a pretty bad day.  Don't think I'd trade him for that one, even if all his money was thrown in.

Well, maybe...
And his Ski Bunny dumped him so his putter is probably limp
Historically, he doesn't get dumped because his putter is limp.  Its perpetual rigidity is what seems to get him in trouble.
You got it backwards,  got dumped so his putter is limp not limp putter got him dumped.  Big Difference

You really think his putter goes limp because a beautiful woman dumped him? As if there weren't at least ten million gorgeous women waiting for their turn? We're talking Tiger here, not John Daly. ;-)

« Reply #219 on: May 07, 2015, 03:19:56 PM »

[...]

But world class ski bunnies are hard to find. :)

« Reply #220 on: May 07, 2015, 03:20:39 PM »

[...]

Well he can't seem to get the ball in the fuk'n hole you got any better ideas? :)

« Reply #221 on: May 07, 2015, 03:42:53 PM »

These PDR's are a good deal, 2 full boxes for $100!!
And you love the labels!

« Reply #222 on: May 07, 2015, 03:43:14 PM »

[...]

Call Dean

« Reply #223 on: May 07, 2015, 03:44:12 PM »

Travellin Dave must have found a good meeting to attend.
Expense reports...

« Reply #224 on: May 07, 2015, 03:44:18 PM »

Afternoon men.  Decided to fire up that big Perdomo 20th anniversary Sun Grown Nick was handing out.  Quite good.