« Reply #75 on: May 06, 2015, 09:33:22 AM »

Son got a call about 30 minutes after his interview yesterday and made him an offer he could not refuse, starts work this morning at 9:00.  Office in Georgetown T Dave & Short Stack, they mostly do work from Myrtle Beach to Charleston.
Dang, that's great. Like Dean's bikerlady, they couldn't do without him.
Can we still call her a bikerlady?  Does she still have a bike?  Is Dean looking to get a hog?
That's not a nice way to refer to Dean's friend.
Ummmm, it's the way Dean refers to his friend...

« Reply #76 on: May 06, 2015, 09:34:25 AM »

No Fish this morning?
See Fish, TD misses you!    :-*

« Reply #77 on: May 06, 2015, 09:38:28 AM »

Son got a call about 30 minutes after his interview yesterday and made him an offer he could not refuse, starts work this morning at 9:00.  Office in Georgetown T Dave & Short Stack, they mostly do work from Myrtle Beach to Charleston.
I'm getting the name of a Charleston realtor for you!
Hmmm, not Charleston too expensive and too crowded.  Just close enough to go have lunch or dinner there.  Georgetown, McClellanvile or skip down to Hilton Head and maybe Savanah areas.

« Reply #78 on: May 06, 2015, 09:40:02 AM »

Son got a call about 30 minutes after his interview yesterday and made him an offer he could not refuse, starts work this morning at 9:00.  Office in Georgetown T Dave & Short Stack, they mostly do work from Myrtle Beach to Charleston.
Thats great news and really quick!
Amen!

« Reply #79 on: May 06, 2015, 09:41:46 AM »

Morning Dave(s), Chip, Mr. Mayor, restingupDean. Back in the orifice again.
Welcome home and thanks for bringing some rain with you.
FML.  I'm gone during the most perfect weather week in the area and return for the wettest week in a while.  But I wasn't dealing with termites, algae, and insurance people, so guess I can't complain.
Except for Friday (and that wasn't too bad), weather has been pretty decent for you here, hasn't it?
Yes, it was very nice up there the whole trip.  Some great motorcycle roads up that way.  Should have ridden up there from Texas!
My recently retired next door neighbor headed out Sunday on his motorbike (Goldwing so want refer to it as a cycle) going to Neufandland acnd Canada for 2 months.

« Reply #80 on: May 06, 2015, 09:43:36 AM »

Son got a call about 30 minutes after his interview yesterday and made him an offer he could not refuse, starts work this morning at 9:00.  Office in Georgetown T Dave & Short Stack, they mostly do work from Myrtle Beach to Charleston.
Heck, if he got the offer that quickly, should have countered with a 10% increase.....negotiate!
Tough spot, need balls of steel for a move like that
The offer was good enough and he really liked the people and more importantly the situation that he figured no reason to quibble over what might or might not be on the table.

« Reply #81 on: May 06, 2015, 09:44:20 AM »

Son got a call about 30 minutes after his interview yesterday and made him an offer he could not refuse, starts work this morning at 9:00.  Office in Georgetown T Dave & Short Stack, they mostly do work from Myrtle Beach to Charleston.
Dang, that's great. Like Dean's bikerlady, they couldn't do without him.
Can we still call her a bikerlady?  Does she still have a bike?  Is Dean looking to get a hog?
That's not a nice way to refer to Dean's friend.
So what?

« Reply #82 on: May 06, 2015, 09:45:00 AM »

Son got a call about 30 minutes after his interview yesterday and made him an offer he could not refuse, starts work this morning at 9:00.  Office in Georgetown T Dave & Short Stack, they mostly do work from Myrtle Beach to Charleston.
Heck, if he got the offer that quickly, should have countered with a 10% increase.....negotiate!
Tough spot, need balls of steel for a move like that
It's easy........from the sidelines......lol
Well it was my first question too.

« Reply #83 on: May 06, 2015, 09:45:45 AM »

No Fish this morning?
Whoosh! Busy morning. Good morning everybody!
Morning and Happy Humping Fish.

« Reply #84 on: May 06, 2015, 09:58:28 AM »

Son got a call about 30 minutes after his interview yesterday and made him an offer he could not refuse, starts work this morning at 9:00.  Office in Georgetown T Dave & Short Stack, they mostly do work from Myrtle Beach to Charleston.
Dang, that's great. Like Dean's bikerlady, they couldn't do without him.
Can we still call her a bikerlady?  Does she still have a bike?  Is Dean looking to get a hog?
That's not a nice way to refer to Dean's friend.
So what?
no big deal, she'll be here Fri, Sat, and Sun. I will be absent from the banter all weekend.

« Reply #85 on: May 06, 2015, 09:58:39 AM »

Morning, muchachos.

« Reply #86 on: May 06, 2015, 10:00:29 AM »

« Reply #87 on: May 06, 2015, 10:01:45 AM »

Good morning Dean, Tom, and Bret.

« Reply #88 on: May 06, 2015, 10:03:00 AM »

heading to the gold course.

« Reply #89 on: May 06, 2015, 10:04:30 AM »