« Reply #180 on: May 05, 2015, 10:59:11 AM »

Buen dia de la batalla de Puebla, muchachos. Cervezas y puros para todos.
si, going to have some sangritas this evening
Sangrita's or Sangria's?
I do enjoy me a nice sangrita, but it is usually accompanied by by a nice Reposado or Anejo Tequila.
Ahhhh how about Senioritas to polish up the old chrome on the trailer ball.
If ever you stay in Guadalajara, you have to stay at the Grand Fiesta Americana.....
http://www.fiestamericanagrand.com/en/mx-guadalajara/hotel-grand-guadalajara
All the women working there look like they came out of a Robert Palmer video!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XcATvu5f9vE&list=RDXcATvu5f9vE#t=0

I'll have to try the ones in Cancun or Cabos one of these days.
Or further south in the Cigar Land of the Dominican Republic.

« Reply #181 on: May 05, 2015, 11:01:05 AM »

So, over the weekend some friends and I were sampling some American whiskey from Seattle (Westland) and some Four Roses bourbon. Both were superb, and I was about to fish out a Nica Rustica to go with. But then one of my friends offered me a cigar from his shiny new "briefcase o' cigars." One of those "oh, no. How do I turn him down without hurting his feelings?" Moments. There was no way. The cigar was a Brocatus. Gak. Damn near ruined my afternoon.
Some serious confusion you had too, there is nothing  American in or about Seattle!

« Reply #182 on: May 05, 2015, 11:03:59 AM »

See, all you have to do is ask!  SteveR already has their azzes jumping on the Jam!  LOL I don't think I have seen these on there since he left! ???

Graycliff 'G2' Maduro
5 CIGARS (65% savings!)
MSRP:$56.25    $19.50
Logged

SteveR

  • Newbie Status
    • Cigars International
Re: 5/5/2015
« Reply #183 on: May 05, 2015, 11:04:47 AM »

Glad to have you stop in periodically, if you can. Hope the family is well, as well as those AAA coronas...  8)

Gah! Sorry I smoked yours.

« Reply #184 on: May 05, 2015, 11:06:08 AM »

See, all you have to do is ask!  SteveR already has their azzes jumping on the Jam!  LOL I don't think I have seen these on there since he left! ???

Graycliff 'G2' Maduro
5 CIGARS (65% savings!)
MSRP:$56.25    $19.50
Maybe these are the ones that the Graycliff booth ran out of.

« Reply #185 on: May 05, 2015, 11:07:03 AM »

Glad to have you stop in periodically, if you can. Hope the family is well, as well as those AAA coronas...  8)

Gah! Sorry I smoked yours.
Lol, bastige. I still have 7 left of the last bundle you sent me 2 years ago. Treating them like gold. Get AJ's ass on making those full time!

« Reply #186 on: May 05, 2015, 11:12:08 AM »

15 CAO Dream Team Sampler
          10/29.00
14 Graycliff "G2" Maduro Torpedo (6.0 x 52)
           5/19.50
13 Rocky Patel Connecticut Toro (6.0 x 52)
          10/29.50
12 Joya de Nicaragua Joya Red Toro (6.0 x 52)
          10/34.99
11 Drew Estates Tabac Especial Limited "Red Eye" Robusto (4.5 x 54)
           5/24.50
10 Oliva Saison Torpedo (6.0 x 52)
          10/34.99
 9 PDR 1878 Cubano Especial Capa Madura Toro (6.0"x52)
          5/19.50
 8 H. Upmann Media Noche Robusto (5.0"x54)
         10/37.50
 7 La Aroma de Cuba Robusto (5.0"x54)
          5/24.00
 6 The cigar that shall not be named in recaps.
        10/39.99
 5 Perdomo 10th Anniversary Champagne Epicure (6.0"x54)
          5/24.50
 4 Carlos Torano Exodus Gold 1959
         10/32.50
 3 Oliva Serie 'V' Melanio
          5/29.99
 2 Man O' War Ruination
         10/34.99
 1 Tatuaje Tattoo
          5/19.99

« Reply #187 on: May 05, 2015, 11:16:57 AM »

So, over the weekend some friends and I were sampling some American whiskey from Seattle (Westland) and some Four Roses bourbon. Both were superb, and I was about to fish out a Nica Rustica to go with. But then one of my friends offered me a cigar from his shiny new "briefcase o' cigars." One of those "oh, no. How do I turn him down without hurting his feelings?" Moments. There was no way. The cigar was a Brocatus. Gak. Damn near ruined my afternoon.
Some serious confusion you had too, there is nothing  American in or about Seattle!
You're one to talk.  We can carry guns in government buildings.  We can open carry.  We can smoke marijuana.  And if you think Austin is weird, you should see our troll under the bridge in Fremont.  Can't get any more American than that.

« Reply #188 on: May 05, 2015, 11:17:45 AM »

Glad to have you stop in periodically, if you can. Hope the family is well, as well as those AAA coronas...  8)

Gah! Sorry I smoked yours.
Lol, bastige. I still have 7 left of the last bundle you sent me 2 years ago. Treating them like gold. Get AJ's ass on making those full time!
Pretty please.

« Reply #189 on: May 05, 2015, 11:21:42 AM »

Buen dia de la batalla de Puebla, muchachos. Cervezas y puros para todos.
si, going to have some sangritas this evening
Sangrita's or Sangria's?
I do enjoy me a nice sangrita, but it is usually accompanied by by a nice Reposado or Anejo Tequila.
mixture of Sangria and margaurita.

« Reply #190 on: May 05, 2015, 11:22:55 AM »

Glad to have you stop in periodically, if you can. Hope the family is well, as well as those AAA coronas...  8)

Gah! Sorry I smoked yours.
Lol, bastige. I still have 7 left of the last bundle you sent me 2 years ago. Treating them like gold. Get AJ's ass on making those full time!
Just start smoking the Puro Authenticos

« Reply #191 on: May 05, 2015, 11:22:59 AM »

Buen dia de la batalla de Puebla, muchachos. Cervezas y puros para todos.
si, going to have some sangritas this evening
Sangrita's or Sangria's?
I do enjoy me a nice sangrita, but it is usually accompanied by by a nice Reposado or Anejo Tequila.
mixture of Sangria and margaurita.
You should call that a "margaria" then because "sangrita" is already taken and very different.
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #192 on: May 05, 2015, 11:25:31 AM »

Morning, all.  Happy Tuesday.

« Reply #193 on: May 05, 2015, 11:26:07 AM »

Morning, all.  Happy Tuesday.
Happy 5th of May, my friend.

« Reply #194 on: May 05, 2015, 11:26:54 AM »

So, over the weekend some friends and I were sampling some American whiskey from Seattle (Westland) and some Four Roses bourbon. Both were superb, and I was about to fish out a Nica Rustica to go with. But then one of my friends offered me a cigar from his shiny new "briefcase o' cigars." One of those "oh, no. How do I turn him down without hurting his feelings?" Moments. There was no way. The cigar was a Brocatus. Gak. Damn near ruined my afternoon.
Some serious confusion you had too, there is nothing  American in or about Seattle!
You're one to talk.  We can carry guns in government buildings.  We can open carry.  We can smoke marijuana.  And if you think Austin is weird, you should see our troll under the bridge in Fremont.  Can't get any more American than that.
Well we will soon be able to open carry, but we can open carry a BMG 50 or an AR now just not a pistoli, criminals can carry anywhere, the law has never interrupted dope smoking here, and we used to have Lesli but it died.  We have Dell but you have Microsoft and Starbucks so you are the commie leader!