CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 13

Author Topic: 4/30/2015  (Read 19026 times)

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
Re: 4/30/2015
« Reply #135 on: April 30, 2015, 05:48:25 PM »

Howdy, Tex.
Afternoon Raz, you buy that G-20?
No, I came within millimeters, but hesitated because it wasn't an SF and I was concerned about grip size and being able to control it well.  Then all five sold and it was gone.  I was kinda kicking myself, because it was a killer deal, but as it turns out was a good thing because my bike ended up costing me $840.  So, disappointed, but not terribly so.  I'll get one, eventually.
Best deal I have ever seen on one, mine is an SF and that is a point.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #136 on: April 30, 2015, 05:48:38 PM »

Longest day of workaference in a while for me in addition to driving 225 miles. Chit,  glad it is over.
Where'd they send you to this time?

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #137 on: April 30, 2015, 05:48:57 PM »

Afternoon CG, you still around here hiding from the virus?
Haha, pretty much. Just made some homemade pizza!
Sounds pretty good.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #138 on: April 30, 2015, 05:49:48 PM »

Howdy, Tex.
No, I came within millimeters, but hesitated because it wasn't an SF and I was concerned about grip size and being able to control it well.  Then all five sold and it was gone.  I was kinda kicking myself, because it was a killer deal, but as it turns out was a good thing because my bike ended up costing me $840.  So, disappointed, but not terribly so.  I'll get one, eventually.
They'll make more, Obama promises.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #139 on: April 30, 2015, 05:54:52 PM »

Longest day of workaference in a while for me in addition to driving 225 miles. Chit,  glad it is over.
San Antonio was supposed to go yesterday and come back this morning then Tuesday night they changed it to today.  Got back to the office about 1 to find a shit storm.  Was interesting though the DOJ subpoenaed 16 years of records for that investigation I mentioned last week which has some mucks anus's constrained. 

I fuct this post all up mostly corrected now, Jeez, I don't even know what day it is.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #140 on: April 30, 2015, 05:56:06 PM »

Been roughly the same here.  Aggravated because I'm taking the day off tomorrow.
I am aggravated because tomorrow is my day off for a 3 day weekend and I got so much shit to do around this house I don't know where to start.  Also my crown for the broken tooth did not arrive to finish that process tomorrow.  My god dam swimming pool is greener than the grass waiting for a valve to arrive tomorrow Fed Ex to get that process started.a

At least the weather is cooperating low 80's and sunny all weekend
No more tornado's or hail?

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #141 on: April 30, 2015, 05:56:33 PM »

Been roughly the same here.  Aggravated because I'm taking the day off tomorrow.
I am aggravated because tomorrow is my day off for a 3 day weekend and I got so much shit to do around this house I don't know where to start.  Also my crown for the broken tooth did not arrive to finish that process tomorrow.  My god dam swimming pool is greener than the grass waiting for a valve to arrive tomorrow Fed Ex to get that process started.a

At least you're new mower is working!

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #142 on: April 30, 2015, 05:57:37 PM »

Howdy, Tex.
They'll make more, Obama promises.
There are plenty available but about $100 more.   Those were the hardest Glock to get besides the G30S during the last famine.  G30s is still Pretty scarce. 

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #143 on: April 30, 2015, 05:57:47 PM »

San Antonio was supposed to go yesterday and come back mis morning morning then Wednesday night they changed it to today.  Got back to the office about 1 to find a shit storm.  Was interesting though the DOJ subpoenaed 16 years of records for that investigation I mentioned last week which has some mucks anus's constrained.
Don't any of the estrogeners hit the road, or do you get to do all that?

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #144 on: April 30, 2015, 05:58:42 PM »

At least you're new mower is working!
Yep it works good, wonder if I can mow the pool.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #145 on: April 30, 2015, 06:00:40 PM »

San Antonio was supposed to go yesterday and come back mis morning morning then Wednesday night they changed it to today.  Got back to the office about 1 to find a shit storm.  Was interesting though the DOJ subpoenaed 16 years of records for that investigation I mentioned last week which has some mucks anus's constrained.
Don't any of the estrogeners hit the road, or do you get to do all that?
Most of them are elsewhere in the Northeast but I don't usually mind the road so as not to be in the office and I like seeing the countryside. 

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #146 on: April 30, 2015, 06:01:52 PM »

That comes back into play Monday night for most of next week.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #147 on: April 30, 2015, 06:11:25 PM »

good evening, at a Quality Inn outside Orlando, spent the day on the lakes of Winter Park, Florida. I got a picture of Nick Faldo's house, most of the properities are in the $10 million range, nice place to visit but I'd hate to live here, way too much traffic. AF 8-5-8 maduro waiting for dinner to be delivered. Bikerlady lady in the room in her pj's.
 ;)

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #148 on: April 30, 2015, 06:14:22 PM »

Just what you need Travellin Dave!!!!

MAGNUM RESEARCH DESERT EAGLE .50AE MARK XIX PISTOL
Item Number: DE50BC  / Condition: NEW
$1449.99   Free Shipping

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #149 on: April 30, 2015, 06:17:20 PM »

good evening, at a Quality Inn outside Orlando, spent the day on the lakes of Winter Park, Florida. I got a picture of Nick Faldo's house, most of the properities are in the $10 million range, nice place to visit but I'd hate to live here, way too much traffic. AF 8-5-8 maduro waiting for dinner to be delivered. Bikerlady lady in the room in her pj's.
 ;)
Evening Dean, they do have some serious traffic there.  You can hop down the road to Silver Springs and play Sea Hunt. :)
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 13