« Reply #330 on: April 29, 2015, 04:56:00 PM »

Hump Day!  Jam Day!  CF Day - no way!
Way!
I'd be getting there about now.  Need to talk Craig into going next year.  Duke made his one and only trip to CF.  Gotta find me another partner in crime.  Howdy Tony.  Gonna miss the tailgating.  Be sure to tell Charlie to GFYHS!
Probably another resident would gladly come along to get a piece of me....unless that was just internet bravado....lol
Heck, if he wants it bad enough, maybe you could get him to buy your ticket and pay for all the gas!

« Reply #331 on: April 29, 2015, 04:57:16 PM »

3 cigars down - how are you guys doin?
GFY Yellowstar.  But we soon will have our vengeance!
In person and with corporate meetings, hahaha.

« Reply #332 on: April 29, 2015, 04:57:23 PM »

Hump Day!  Jam Day!  CF Day - no way!
Way!
I'd be getting there about now.  Need to talk Craig into going next year.  Duke made his one and only trip to CF.  Gotta find me another partner in crime.  Howdy Tony.  Gonna miss the tailgating.  Be sure to tell Charlie to GFYHS!
Probably another resident would gladly come along to get a piece of me....unless that was just internet bravado....lol
Heck, if he wants it bad enough, maybe you could get him to buy your ticket and pay for all the gas!
Did I read that John, John, and non-John are making it again this year?

« Reply #333 on: April 29, 2015, 05:03:59 PM »

3 cigars down - how are you guys doin?
GFY Yellowstar.  But we soon will have our vengeance!
In person and with corporate meetings, hahaha.
Yellow Star hisself!

« Reply #334 on: April 29, 2015, 05:08:57 PM »

3 cigars down - how are you guys doin?
GFY Yellowstar.  But we soon will have our vengeance!
In person and with corporate meetings, hahaha.
Yellow Star hisself!
Present!

« Reply #335 on: April 29, 2015, 05:09:26 PM »

3 cigars down - how are you guys doin?
GFY Yellowstar.  But we soon will have our vengeance!
In person and with corporate meetings, hahaha.
Yellow Star hisself!
Present!
But are you accounted for?

« Reply #336 on: April 29, 2015, 05:09:49 PM »

3 cigars down - how are you guys doin?
GFY Yellowstar.  But we soon will have our vengeance!
In person and with corporate meetings, hahaha.
Yellow Star hisself!
Present!
But are you accounted for?
Just physically, not mentally

« Reply #337 on: April 29, 2015, 05:13:53 PM »

I'm out for the day - going to hit some golf balls and grab some dinner with my mom.  Have a good night gents!

« Reply #338 on: April 29, 2015, 05:16:01 PM »

Hump Day!  Jam Day!  CF Day - no way!
Way!
I'd be getting there about now.  Need to talk Craig into going next year.  Duke made his one and only trip to CF.  Gotta find me another partner in crime.  Howdy Tony.  Gonna miss the tailgating.  Be sure to tell Charlie to GFYHS!
Probably another resident would gladly come along to get a piece of me....unless that was just internet bravado....lol
Heck, if he wants it bad enough, maybe you could get him to buy your ticket and pay for all the gas!
Did I read that John, John, and non-John are making it again this year?
Yes indeed.  We'll miss you sir!

« Reply #339 on: April 29, 2015, 05:17:03 PM »

I'm out for the day - going to hit some golf balls and grab some dinner with my mom.  Have a good night gents!
Geez, give the warden a thong rack then leave her to go have dinner with mom?

« Reply #340 on: April 29, 2015, 05:20:08 PM »

Here's hoping the protest in front of Penn Station don't get out of hand.  I may as well have a lit cigar with me for protection.  ;)  Looks like I'll be going with a San Cristobal Revelation Mystic.  Later, boys.

« Reply #341 on: April 29, 2015, 05:21:28 PM »

3 cigars down - how are you guys doin?
GFY Yellowstar.  But we soon will have our vengeance!
In person and with corporate meetings, hahaha.
Yellow Star hisself!
Present!
But are you accounted for?
Just physically, not mentally
Been there, done that.  How's things Shaun?

« Reply #342 on: April 29, 2015, 05:22:28 PM »

Here's hoping the protest in front of Penn Station don't get out of hand.  I may as well have a lit cigar with me for protection.  ;)  Looks like I'll be going with a San Cristobal Revelation Mystic.  Later, boys.
Clear 'em out with a cloud of smoke.

« Reply #343 on: April 29, 2015, 05:28:46 PM »

Here's hoping the protest in front of Penn Station don't get out of hand.  I may as well have a lit cigar with me for protection.  ;)  Looks like I'll be going with a San Cristobal Revelation Mystic.  Later, boys.
Fine choice.  Have your Gurkha tactical at the ready just in case.

« Reply #344 on: April 29, 2015, 05:30:38 PM »

Here's hoping the protest in front of Penn Station don't get out of hand.  I may as well have a lit cigar with me for protection.  ;)  Looks like I'll be going with a San Cristobal Revelation Mystic.  Later, boys.
What are they protesting?  Allowing unsupervised, amoral thugs to  burn down their own neighborhoods?