CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 27

Author Topic: 4/29/2015  (Read 40864 times)

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
Re: 4/29/2015
« Reply #225 on: April 29, 2015, 11:46:40 AM »

Morning Chip, Dave, Dave, Dean, Mr. Mayor, Dogfish and Yellow star!  Good humpday to ya.
Morning Dave. You're going to the Bethlehem store on Friday?
No, probably the Superstore.  What time do you anticipate being at the house?
Hamburg?
No, the Superstore is in Bethlehem
Been there.  Most of us were talking about giving the super-duper store a try this year.
True, but for a one day, Hamburg is a bit of a trek in the other direction.
Isn't the regular super store about the same distance from Split Rock?
Ok, super duper store is about 20 minutes farther away. Not too bad for 2 stories and 2 fully stocked bars, IMFO. Also, we'll have already been at the super store Thursday. Haha.
The SoA event is at 4 pm at the "Split Rock Galleria", WTF that is.  But sounds like y'all are going to the Bethlehem store on Thursday.  Is that earlier in the day?  FML.
The galleria is where CF is actually held, at the resort. It's a fancy word for 1/4 of the CF floor. Nate and I will be at the super store on Thursday early afternoon for the Perdomo event, then into downtown Bethlehem for lunch, then to The House to drop our stuff off and onto the SoA event.
Roger that. I won't make those first two but will see you at the SoA event Thursday.
Sounds like a plan. Where are you staying?

sfish

« Reply #226 on: April 29, 2015, 11:49:16 AM »

Morning Chip, Dave, Dave, Dean, Mr. Mayor, Dogfish and Yellow star!  Good humpday to ya.
Hamburg?
That's what I asked originally, are you going to Bethlehem or Hamburg? A few of us are going to Hamburg, you should go there

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #227 on: April 29, 2015, 11:51:35 AM »

Morning, all.
Even in California?

Indeed.  The sun is up, definitely morning time.  Hot as hell out here this week, high 90s.
We've got a gorgeous day here today too.  It's supposed to get cold, windy and rainy starting tomorrow.  Gonna have to sneak in a cigar again after work today.  Enjoyed the Perdomo Reserva Champagne Sun Grown yesterday and a Four Kicks the day before.

I went with a Padron 2000 maduro last night.  One of those cigars that I always forget how much I actually like it until I smoke one.
I will revisit that one again soon.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #228 on: April 29, 2015, 11:52:20 AM »

Hamburg?
That's what I asked originally, are you going to Bethlehem or Hamburg? A few of us are going to Hamburg, you should go there
Any idea when you'll get there Friday? At this point, I'm just assuming golf is off. Weather isn't getting any better. Want to make it official?

sfish

« Reply #229 on: April 29, 2015, 11:53:55 AM »

Hamburg?
Been there.  Most of us were talking about giving the super-duper store a try this year.
Ok, super duper store is about 20 minutes farther away. Not too bad for 2 stories and 2 fully stocked bars, IMFO. Also, we'll have already been at the super store Thursday. Haha.
The SoA event is at 4 pm at the "Split Rock Galleria", WTF that is.  But sounds like y'all are going to the Bethlehem store on Thursday.  Is that earlier in the day?  FML.
Charlie and I planned to be in Hamburg until 1ish when we leave for the Split Rock event on Friday.  Ticket allows us to enter at 2:30 and this is our 9th time so we're not so eager to be the first in line.
Any idea what time you'll plan to get to Hamburg on Friday?
I'll be perched at the doorstep when they unlock the place, more than likely a couple bloody's under my belt

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #230 on: April 29, 2015, 11:55:19 AM »

Hamburg?
Charlie and I planned to be in Hamburg until 1ish when we leave for the Split Rock event on Friday.  Ticket allows us to enter at 2:30 and this is our 9th time so we're not so eager to be the first in line.
I'll be perched at the doorstep when they unlock the place, more than likely a couple bloody's under my belt
LALTS, I'll take that as a yes.

sfish

« Reply #231 on: April 29, 2015, 11:55:28 AM »

Hamburg?
Any idea when you'll get there Friday? At this point, I'm just assuming golf is off. Weather isn't getting any better. Want to make it official?
Unfortunately I've been tracking it and there's no change so let's just call it. Even if it's not raining it'll only be in the low 40's which doesn't sound too fun. I'm heading to Hamburg for 9AM opening time

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #232 on: April 29, 2015, 11:56:06 AM »

Hamburg?
Not sure when we'll be there, but Nate is coming, so there's that. We'll shoot for early, I'm sure we'll beat Tony.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #233 on: April 29, 2015, 11:56:56 AM »

Hamburg?
Unfortunately I've been tracking it and there's no change so let's just call it. Even if it's not raining it'll only be in the low 40's which doesn't sound too fun. I'm heading to Hamburg for 9AM opening time
Good deal. One less thing to haul out there.

sfish

« Reply #234 on: April 29, 2015, 11:58:21 AM »

Morning, all.
Even in California?

Indeed.  The sun is up, definitely morning time.  Hot as hell out here this week, high 90s.
We've got a gorgeous day here today too.  It's supposed to get cold, windy and rainy starting tomorrow.  Gonna have to sneak in a cigar again after work today.  Enjoyed the Perdomo Reserva Champagne Sun Grown yesterday and a Four Kicks the day before.

I went with a Padron 2000 maduro last night.  One of those cigars that I always forget how much I actually like it until I smoke one.
Morning Joe, that's one of those old staple cigars that tend to be forgotten with all the new stuff out

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #235 on: April 29, 2015, 12:05:54 PM »

Mama might should have beat him about the head!

Police in Louisiana want to talk to an LSU football star projected to be selected in the first round of Thursday's NFL draft, after a pregnant woman linked to him was shot and killed in her home on Friday.

La'el Collins, a three-year starter and by some accounts the best offensive lineman in the draft, has not been named as a suspect in the shooting of Brittney Mills, 29, Friday night in the doorway of her Baton Rouge home, but police in Baton Rouge say they want to talk to him. Collins, 21, is believed to have been romantically linked to Mills, but it is unclear if the baby, who survived, is his.

sfish

« Reply #236 on: April 29, 2015, 12:07:45 PM »

Hamburg?
Not sure when we'll be there, but Nate is coming, so there's that. We'll shoot for early, I'm sure we'll beat Tony.
An hour or so drive, make it work Sally

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #237 on: April 29, 2015, 12:10:08 PM »

Hamburg?
Yes, but on the other side, so it's on the way for me.  Picking up "other" John and not John at Lehigh as well.
But we're only talking about for the Friday morning/early afternoon.  We'll still have time to hang out afterwards at "The House".  By the way, do John, John and non-John have regular CF tickets, VIP, or CigarNut?
No tickets this year.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #238 on: April 29, 2015, 12:11:54 PM »

Hamburg?
Yes, but on the other side, so it's on the way for me.  Picking up "other" John and not John at Lehigh as well.
But we're only talking about for the Friday morning/early afternoon.  We'll still have time to hang out afterwards at "The House".  By the way, do John, John and non-John have regular CF tickets, VIP, or CigarNut?
No tickets this year.
So you leaving them outside when you go in?

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #239 on: April 29, 2015, 12:12:25 PM »

Hamburg?
Planning on being at the Bethlehem superstore around 11-12, so be up at Split Rock around 3:30 - 4 and go straight to Fishy's love shack unless guys are also meeting in the parking lot.
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 27