« Reply #180 on: April 29, 2015, 10:42:02 AM »

Just got to Markers, cigars are about to get lit.
Tell him I said hello.  So what are you boys smoking this morning?
Will do!  RASCC(Ramon Allones Small Club Corona) first.  Tat black second for me and then maybe a La Palina Mr. Sam
Nice.  You like those RASCC huh?  Well you boys enjoy yourselves.

« Reply #181 on: April 29, 2015, 10:42:14 AM »

Paper plates would probably be a good idea

Anyone bringin' the popup?
Depends on if we can get any models to join us. Wait, what are we talking about?
That's Barry's job... although I have to say, having a 21-22 year old girl/woman around is just a little creepy.
I'm only 35, doesn't bother me at all. Lol
True, but when they are younger than your daughter, the line has to be drawn.
Good point. But my oldest is 8, so I'm still good for awhile.  8)

« Reply #182 on: April 29, 2015, 10:43:41 AM »

Morning Chip, Dave, Dave, Dean, Mr. Mayor, Dogfish and Yellow star!  Good humpday to ya.
Morning Dave. You're going to the Bethlehem store on Friday?
No, probably the Superstore.  What time do you anticipate being at the house?
Hamburg?
No, the Superstore is in Bethlehem
Been there.  Most of us were talking about giving the super-duper store a try this year.
True, but for a one day, Hamburg is a bit of a trek in the other direction.
Isn't the regular super store about the same distance from Split Rock?

« Reply #183 on: April 29, 2015, 10:44:15 AM »

Paper plates would probably be a good idea

Anyone bringin' the popup?
Depends on if we can get any models to join us. Wait, what are we talking about?
That's Barry's job... although I have to say, having a 21-22 year old girl/woman around is just a little creepy.
I'm only 35, doesn't bother me at all. Lol
True, but when they are younger than your daughter, the line has to be drawn.
Phew. Good thing I don't have a daughter.
It is a cruel "get even" for past transgressions.  Golf will know soon enough.

« Reply #184 on: April 29, 2015, 10:44:25 AM »

Just got to Markers, cigars are about to get lit.

Smokin @ 9am... You are living the Dean life. Golf Later? Maybe take in a meeting?
LMFAO  Hit him in the nuts B.S.
Bastiges!

« Reply #185 on: April 29, 2015, 10:44:48 AM »

Morning Chip, Dave, Dave, Dean, Mr. Mayor, Dogfish and Yellow star!  Good humpday to ya.
Morning Dave. You're going to the Bethlehem store on Friday?
No, probably the Superstore.  What time do you anticipate being at the house?
Hamburg?
No, the Superstore is in Bethlehem
Been there.  Most of us were talking about giving the super-duper store a try this year.
True, but for a one day, Hamburg is a bit of a trek in the other direction.
Isn't the regular super store about the same distance from Split Rock?
Ok, super duper store is about 20 minutes farther away. Not too bad for 2 stories and 2 fully stocked bars, IMFO. Also, we'll have already been at the super store Thursday. Haha.

« Reply #186 on: April 29, 2015, 10:44:52 AM »

Got your favorites up Travellin Dave - Smoking Monks! :)

« Reply #187 on: April 29, 2015, 10:44:53 AM »

Just got to Markers, cigars are about to get lit.
Tell him I said hello.  So what are you boys smoking this morning?
Will do!  RASCC(Ramon Allones Small Club Corona) first.  Tat black second for me and then maybe a La Palina Mr. Sam
Nice.  You like those RASCC huh?  Well you boys enjoy yourselves.
They are an amazing coffee smoke - will do!

« Reply #188 on: April 29, 2015, 10:45:07 AM »

Paper plates would probably be a good idea

Anyone bringin' the popup?
Depends on if we can get any models to join us. Wait, what are we talking about?
That's Barry's job... although I have to say, having a 21-22 year old girl/woman around is just a little creepy.
I'm only 35, doesn't bother me at all. Lol
True, but when they are younger than your daughter, the line has to be drawn.
Phew. Good thing I don't have a daughter.
It is a cruel "get even" for past transgressions.  Golf will know soon enough.
x3

« Reply #189 on: April 29, 2015, 10:45:33 AM »

Morning Chip, Dave, Dave, Dean, Mr. Mayor, Dogfish and Yellow star!  Good humpday to ya.
Morning Dave. You're going to the Bethlehem store on Friday?
No, probably the Superstore.  What time do you anticipate being at the house?
Hamburg?
No, the Superstore is in Bethlehem
Been there.  Most of us were talking about giving the super-duper store a try this year.
True, but for a one day, Hamburg is a bit of a trek in the other direction.
Isn't the regular super store about the same distance from Split Rock?
But not from Dave's house.

« Reply #190 on: April 29, 2015, 10:45:37 AM »

Morning Chip, Dave, Dave, Dean, Mr. Mayor, Dogfish and Yellow star!  Good humpday to ya.
Morning Dave. You're going to the Bethlehem store on Friday?
No, probably the Superstore.  What time do you anticipate being at the house?
Hamburg?
No, the Superstore is in Bethlehem
Been there.  Most of us were talking about giving the super-duper store a try this year.
True, but for a one day, Hamburg is a bit of a trek in the other direction.
Isn't the regular super store about the same distance from Split Rock?
Yes, but on the other side, so it's on the way for me.  Picking up "other" John and not John at Lehigh as well.

« Reply #191 on: April 29, 2015, 10:45:57 AM »

Morning Chip, Dave, Dave, Dean, Mr. Mayor, Dogfish and Yellow star!  Good humpday to ya.
Morning Dave. You're going to the Bethlehem store on Friday?
No, probably the Superstore.  What time do you anticipate being at the house?
Hamburg?
No, the Superstore is in Bethlehem
Been there.  Most of us were talking about giving the super-duper store a try this year.
True, but for a one day, Hamburg is a bit of a trek in the other direction.
Isn't the regular super store about the same distance from Split Rock?
But not from Dave's house.
Ah, good point.

« Reply #192 on: April 29, 2015, 10:46:01 AM »

Just got to Markers, cigars are about to get lit.

Smokin @ 9am... You are living the Dean life. Golf Later? Maybe take in a meeting?
LMFAO  Hit him in the nuts B.S.
Bastiges!
;D

« Reply #193 on: April 29, 2015, 10:46:13 AM »

Paper plates would probably be a good idea

Anyone bringin' the popup?
Depends on if we can get any models to join us. Wait, what are we talking about?
That's Barry's job... although I have to say, having a 21-22 year old girl/woman around is just a little creepy.
I'm only 35, doesn't bother me at all. Lol
True, but when they are younger than your daughter, the line has to be drawn.
Phew. Good thing I don't have a daughter.
It is a cruel "get even" for past transgressions.  Golf will know soon enough.
x3
God bless!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #194 on: April 29, 2015, 10:46:14 AM »

Morning Chip, Dave, Dave, Dean, Mr. Mayor, Dogfish and Yellow star!  Good humpday to ya.
Morning Dave. You're going to the Bethlehem store on Friday?
No, probably the Superstore.  What time do you anticipate being at the house?
Hamburg?
No, the Superstore is in Bethlehem
Been there.  Most of us were talking about giving the super-duper store a try this year.
True, but for a one day, Hamburg is a bit of a trek in the other direction.
Isn't the regular super store about the same distance from Split Rock?
Yes, but on the other side, so it's on the way for me.  Picking up "other" John and not John at Lehigh as well.
Gotcha, understandable.