« Reply #75 on: April 29, 2015, 09:07:08 AM »

Good mornin fellas

« Reply #76 on: April 29, 2015, 09:09:32 AM »

Good mornin fellas
Morning, Shaun. What's the good word?

« Reply #77 on: April 29, 2015, 09:10:15 AM »

Good mornin fellas
Morning CG, how did the birthday go?  (not too many details now, don't need a Dean level event rundown)

« Reply #78 on: April 29, 2015, 09:11:50 AM »

Good mornin fellas
Morning, Shaun. What's the good word?
Breakfast and Cigars. Just packed up some irons I sold for a buddy on eBay to ship and heading over to Markers in a little bit. You?

« Reply #79 on: April 29, 2015, 09:13:06 AM »

Good mornin fellas
Morning CG, how did the birthday go?  (not too many details now, don't need a Dean level event rundown)
Very good. Nice morning walk with the dog, sushi for lunch, ran some errands, she got a pedicure, then had some drinks and food outside at 2 different restaurants. She loved it-nice it wasn't a high maintenance birthday.

« Reply #80 on: April 29, 2015, 09:14:10 AM »

Good mornin fellas
Morning CG, how did the birthday go?  (not too many details now, don't need a Dean level event rundown)
Very good. Nice morning walk with the dog, sushi for lunch, ran some errands, she got a pedicure, then had some drinks and food outside at 2 different restaurants. She loved it-nice it wasn't a high maintenance birthday.
Best kind of celebration to have, just relax and have fun for the day.

« Reply #81 on: April 29, 2015, 09:14:32 AM »

Morning Chip, Dave, Dave, Dean, Mr. Mayor, Dogfish and Yellow star!  Good humpday to ya.

« Reply #82 on: April 29, 2015, 09:15:31 AM »

Good mornin fellas
Morning, Shaun. What's the good word?
Breakfast and Cigars. Just packed up some irons I sold for a buddy on eBay to ship and heading over to Markers in a little bit. You?
Just trying to make it through work before the fun begins. 5 more hours to go.

« Reply #83 on: April 29, 2015, 09:15:59 AM »

Morning Chip, Dave, Dave, Dean, Mr. Mayor, Dogfish and Yellow star!  Good humpday to ya.
Morning CA Dave.  Guess you are at least enjoying some nice weather while away.

« Reply #84 on: April 29, 2015, 09:16:09 AM »

Anyone besides Sly going to be at the AJ event tomorrow?

« Reply #85 on: April 29, 2015, 09:16:25 AM »

Morning Chip, Dave, Dave, Dean, Mr. Mayor, Dogfish and Yellow star!  Good humpday to ya.
Morning LeftCoastDave.

« Reply #86 on: April 29, 2015, 09:18:05 AM »

Hey LTG, did you see what happened to the kid from Everyone Loves Raymond... IN TEXAS?
He had some personal and pest control issues which made him skip a huge cigar event and attempt to unload his ticket?
GFY!   And now they moved my San Antonio business to tomorrow which is even worse.
What? What did I say? I wasn't necessarily referring to you
GFY Again for not being honest in your reply :)
Cram it up your cram hole Tex! I can say whatever I want now that we're not going to meet  ;D
There may come a time though! :)
Not concerned, from what I hear I can outrun you

« Reply #87 on: April 29, 2015, 09:18:49 AM »

good morning Jammers and CF anticipators.
golf day today, bikerlady will be here when I get home and tomorrow we leave for Winter Park, Florida to visit her 'mom' for the weekend, EPC 2nd and coffee here. Like is Good.
I don't know if I want to ask this.... but her "Mom"?  That does sound like another story there....

« Reply #88 on: April 29, 2015, 09:19:54 AM »

good morning Jammers and CF anticipators.
golf day today, bikerlady will be here when I get home and tomorrow we leave for Winter Park, Florida to visit her 'mom' for the weekend, EPC 2nd and coffee here. Like is Good.
I don't know if I want to ask this.... but her "Mom"?  That does sound like another story there....
Yeah, and it starts, "Dear Penthouse..."

« Reply #89 on: April 29, 2015, 09:19:55 AM »

Morning Chip, Dave, Dave, Dean, Mr. Mayor, Dogfish and Yellow star!  Good humpday to ya.
Morning LeftCoastDave.
Hey Dave, didn't get to ask you yesterday, how do you think Cleveland is going to hold up without Love?