Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

« Reply #30 on: May 21, 2024, 02:13:49 PM »

Wordle is really giving me the business today. My third guess was just to try and place some letters, because I couldn't come up with a word that would fit the yellows I already had. And it wasn't a ton of hope, because now I can't figure out a fourth guess. I can't wait to see what it is so I can see how much of a dumbass I am.

« Reply #31 on: May 21, 2024, 02:14:04 PM »

And we've made it to page 3. And with that, I bid you hazzuh!

« Reply #32 on: May 21, 2024, 02:29:44 PM »

Wordle is really giving me the business today. My third guess was just to try and place some letters, because I couldn't come up with a word that would fit the yellows I already had. And it wasn't a ton of hope, because now I can't figure out a fourth guess. I can't wait to see what it is so I can see how much of a dumbass I am.
Wordle 1,067 5/6

⬛⬛🟨⬛⬛
⬛🟩⬛🟨⬛
⬛🟩🟩🟩🟩
⬛🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

« Reply #33 on: May 21, 2024, 02:30:42 PM »

Wordle is really giving me the business today. My third guess was just to try and place some letters, because I couldn't come up with a word that would fit the yellows I already had. And it wasn't a ton of hope, because now I can't figure out a fourth guess. I can't wait to see what it is so I can see how much of a dumbass I am.
Wanna hint?

« Reply #34 on: May 21, 2024, 03:20:51 PM »

Wordle is really giving me the business today. My third guess was just to try and place some letters, because I couldn't come up with a word that would fit the yellows I already had. And it wasn't a ton of hope, because now I can't figure out a fourth guess. I can't wait to see what it is so I can see how much of a dumbass I am.
Wanna hint?
As to what kind of dumbass he is?

« Reply #35 on: May 21, 2024, 03:21:55 PM »

Page 3 it is.

« Reply #36 on: May 21, 2024, 03:22:30 PM »

2nd...

« Reply #37 on: May 21, 2024, 03:36:44 PM »

Wordle is really giving me the business today. My third guess was just to try and place some letters, because I couldn't come up with a word that would fit the yellows I already had. And it wasn't a ton of hope, because now I can't figure out a fourth guess. I can't wait to see what it is so I can see how much of a dumbass I am.
Wanna hint?
As to what kind of dumbass he is?
LALTS. I did finally get it, but I'm lodging a formal protest for the solution.

« Reply #38 on: May 21, 2024, 03:40:16 PM »

Strands #79
“At the bar”
🔵🔵🔵🔵
🔵🔵🟡🔵

« Reply #39 on: May 21, 2024, 03:40:37 PM »

Wordle 1,067 5/6*

⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛
⬛🟨⬛🟨🟨
🟨🟨🟨⬛⬛
🟩🟨🟩⬛⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

« Reply #40 on: May 21, 2024, 04:02:35 PM »

Wordle is really giving me the business today. My third guess was just to try and place some letters, because I couldn't come up with a word that would fit the yellows I already had. And it wasn't a ton of hope, because now I can't figure out a fourth guess. I can't wait to see what it is so I can see how much of a dumbass I am.
Wanna hint?
As to what kind of dumbass he is?
LALTS. That's not what I meant, but now I wish I had thought of it that way.

« Reply #41 on: May 21, 2024, 04:44:46 PM »

Connections
Puzzle #345
🟦🟦🟦🟦
🟪🟪🟪🟪
🟨🟨🟨🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩

« Reply #42 on: May 21, 2024, 06:18:41 PM »

Always our fault!

The body of President Ebrahim Raisi was being carefully carried from the crash site as former Foreign Minister Javad Zarif acidly told Iran’s state TV that, “One of the causes of this heart-breaking incident is the United States, which by sanctioning the sale of the aviation industry to Iran caused the martyrdom of the president and his companions. The US’s crime will be recorded in the minds of the Iranian people and history.”

I guess we had something to do with the fog as well...

And how is an old man who dies in a helicopter crash due to weather a "martyr"?
Guess they are just lobbying to get him those virgins in heaven...
It's 2024, there's no room in the world for facts anymore.
Facts? There are no facts in international affairs. Only perceptions.

A whole lot of college students think they know something about Gaza. They don't. They are just privileged kids trying out their wings, and not realizing they better hope to God I'm not out there testing a new shotgun. I'm inclined, after all, to do that.

Afternoon, muchachos.

(Don't worry, fellas. I will try to identify your kids before I shoot).

« Reply #43 on: May 21, 2024, 08:35:32 PM »

Early evening.

« Reply #44 on: May 21, 2024, 09:04:38 PM »

Nude Nub

Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4