CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 24

Author Topic: 4/22/2015  (Read 40461 times)

sfish

Re: 4/22/2015
« Reply #150 on: April 22, 2015, 11:22:38 AM »

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #151 on: April 22, 2015, 11:23:51 AM »

okay gents. for all you working stiffs, I am heading to the driving range and stopping at the B&M on the way, retirement is great, golf is good, cigars are great, Life is Good.

I will not be present tomorrow. Bikerlady is kidnapping me for my birthday. Oh boy.
Has she recovered from your last weekend?  You about put her in the hospital.  Maybe she needs to bring along a stunt double.
we saw her doctor again yesterday, who told her that that's usually what happens when you don't have sex for a long while. we were given the go ahead, just nothing rough, and no more marathon sessions for awhile, we should stop after a few orgasms, no more record settings.
i'm deans penis and I endorse this message
actually it's all been bullshit. I am still in NY driving the Nut Bus just living in a fantasy world to keep me out of the padded room.
I'd buy that!

sfish

« Reply #152 on: April 22, 2015, 11:24:09 AM »

okay gents. for all you working stiffs, I am heading to the driving range and stopping at the B&M on the way, retirement is great, golf is good, cigars are great, Life is Good.

I will not be present tomorrow. Bikerlady is kidnapping me for my birthday. Oh boy.
Has she recovered from your last weekend?  You about put her in the hospital.  Maybe she needs to bring along a stunt double.
we saw her doctor again yesterday, who told her that that's usually what happens when you don't have sex for a long while. we were given the go ahead, just nothing rough, and no more marathon sessions for awhile, we should stop after a few orgasms, no more record settings.
actually it's all been bullshit. I am still in NY driving the Nut Bus just living in a fantasy world to keep me out of the padded room.
Thank god because you were a total mess in FLA!

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #153 on: April 22, 2015, 11:25:39 AM »

Morning, all.
I was going to have a Pearl Necklace Oyster Stout last night but I took some cold medicine and past out.  Looking forward to trying it tonight.

http://www.beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/68/75364/

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #154 on: April 22, 2015, 11:25:44 AM »

Thank god because you were a total mess in FLA!
+1  But the pussy-fantasies were pretty crazy!   ;)

jswaykos

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #155 on: April 22, 2015, 11:27:43 AM »

Morning, all.
Morning Joe

Hey there, Scott.  Beer handoff was successful last night.  Had a few Victory at Seas.  So damn good on draft.

sfish

« Reply #156 on: April 22, 2015, 11:30:40 AM »

Morning, all.
Morning Joe

Hey there, Scott.  Beer handoff was successful last night.  Had a few Victory at Seas.  So damn good on draft.
Great, will look forward to that. The VaS on tap is the best beer in existence

IrascibleOldFool

« Reply #157 on: April 22, 2015, 11:31:26 AM »

sfish

« Reply #158 on: April 22, 2015, 11:31:31 AM »

Morning, all.
I was going to have a Pearl Necklace Oyster Stout last night but I took some cold medicine and past out.  Looking forward to trying it tonight.

Actually passing out is what sometimes gets you a pearl necklace

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #159 on: April 22, 2015, 11:32:44 AM »

Lol, that makes more sense than anything else that's happened to you.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #160 on: April 22, 2015, 11:33:32 AM »

Morning, all.

Sploosh

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #161 on: April 22, 2015, 11:36:26 AM »

Don't mess with my head that way.  It's too early in the morning out here.

jswaykos

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #162 on: April 22, 2015, 11:38:06 AM »

Morning, all.

I've had that before.. Flying Dog, right? I remember liking it.  I've also had their coffee stout, which I really enjoyed.

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #163 on: April 22, 2015, 11:38:38 AM »

Morning, all.

Sploosh
Just don't pass out with your shoes on!

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #164 on: April 22, 2015, 11:42:01 AM »

Someone shart?    :o
No, they left because they figured I was going to show up soon.
Good morning Raz and Joe
Morning, Shaun...and Tony, Joe, Dave, Dean, Scott, Bob and anyone who's lurking. 

Sounds like an episode of the Waltons in here.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 24