« Reply #165 on: April 17, 2015, 10:12:49 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
Morning Raz
Morning, Tex. I was envious of your storms yesterday. Really miss those southwest thunderstorms.

« Reply #166 on: April 17, 2015, 10:13:25 AM »

« Reply #167 on: April 17, 2015, 10:13:54 AM »

@TXDave:  Storms all gone?  Do you get to enjoy your day off like Shaun is doing?
Gone for now but looking for another surge later this afternoon.  I mostly got to do some work around the house including getting the back yard mowed and trimmed before it rains again.  I will get to some smoking and drinking by around 3:00 though.
We were planning to go to the Round Rock Express opener tonight, so hopefully that afternoon surge is late.  F'n weather people can't predict their way out of a paper bag lately, so anything could happen.
You are correct!  We were going to Nutty Brown but now not planning on it due to weather forecast.

« Reply #168 on: April 17, 2015, 10:14:56 AM »

@TXDave:  Storms all gone?  Do you get to enjoy your day off like Shaun is doing?
Gone for now but looking for another surge later this afternoon.  I mostly got to do some work around the house including getting the back yard mowed and trimmed before it rains again.  I will get to some smoking and drinking by around 3:00 though.
We were planning to go to the Round Rock Express opener tonight, so hopefully that afternoon surge is late.  F'n weather people can't predict their way out of a paper bag lately, so anything could happen.
Well, if you're into conspiracies, you could always say that it's difficult to predict the weather when the gubmint's controlling it and not telling them what they're doing....
You say that as if it might not be true?

« Reply #169 on: April 17, 2015, 10:15:13 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
Morning Raz
Morning, Tex. I was envious of your storms yesterday. Really miss those southwest thunderstorms.
Well if you get some 3-4" hail stones that often come with them one time you will never miss them again!

« Reply #170 on: April 17, 2015, 10:18:53 AM »

@TXDave:  Storms all gone?  Do you get to enjoy your day off like Shaun is doing?
Gone for now but looking for another surge later this afternoon.  I mostly got to do some work around the house including getting the back yard mowed and trimmed before it rains again.  I will get to some smoking and drinking by around 3:00 though.
We were planning to go to the Round Rock Express opener tonight, so hopefully that afternoon surge is late.  F'n weather people can't predict their way out of a paper bag lately, so anything could happen.
Well, if you're into conspiracies, you could always say that it's difficult to predict the weather when the gubmint's controlling it and not telling them what they're doing....
You say that as if it might not be true?
It is a conspiracy fact and not a conspiracy theory that NOAA forecasts worst case scenario's + a factor of safety so if something terrible hits they can simply say you were warned.....  Hello Hurricane Andrew........  Also it is a fact that local and national weather broadcasters further enhance the threats to boost viewers and ratings.

« Reply #171 on: April 17, 2015, 10:20:17 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
Good mornin Raz!  Half the woodies are done, gonna work on the rest of em this morning and get em done by Monday
You really need to give them a better name. Just sayin'.
Life is but a Woodie to CG! ;)

« Reply #172 on: April 17, 2015, 10:22:47 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
Good mornin Raz!  Half the woodies are done, gonna work on the rest of em this morning and get em done by Monday
You really need to give them a better name. Just sayin'.
It's easy to remember

« Reply #173 on: April 17, 2015, 10:23:32 AM »

Smoking an EPC NWR-C from NJDave, thanks Dave!!

« Reply #174 on: April 17, 2015, 10:24:36 AM »

Guess I will get to working around here.  Later all.

« Reply #175 on: April 17, 2015, 10:26:56 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
Morning Raz
Morning, Tex. I was envious of your storms yesterday. Really miss those southwest thunderstorms.
Well if you get some 3-4" hail stones that often come with them one time you will never miss them again!
Isn't that what insurance is for?

« Reply #176 on: April 17, 2015, 10:28:50 AM »

Happy Friday to all. Looks like ya'll bought up all the Tat lanceros. Gives me a sold out message when adding to cart. Guess they just left the picture up for a tease... or TxDave's 2 packs will be re-sold to someone else later today.  ;)
I told y'all early this morning you better buy the damn things before CG wakes up so tough luck to those that sleep late or don't read back.
:)  I passed this time, still 6 left, but I am eyeing a box of PLs once the paychecks start flowing again.
You'll get a status update then also!

« Reply #177 on: April 17, 2015, 10:30:09 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
Morning Raz
Morning, Tex. I was envious of your storms yesterday. Really miss those southwest thunderstorms.
Well if you get some 3-4" hail stones that often come with them one time you will never miss them again!
Isn't that what insurance is for?
Sorry but in Texas insurance has a 1%  of the property value deductible for hail so it gets expensive not to speak of all the trouble.  Try selling a repaired hail damaged car and see what it brings.

« Reply #178 on: April 17, 2015, 10:32:44 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
Morning Raz
Morning, Tex. I was envious of your storms yesterday. Really miss those southwest thunderstorms.
Well if you get some 3-4" hail stones that often come with them one time you will never miss them again!
Isn't that what insurance is for?
Guess health insurance is how you justified walking off into the ditch. ;)

« Reply #179 on: April 17, 2015, 10:41:18 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
Morning Raz
Morning, Tex. I was envious of your storms yesterday. Really miss those southwest thunderstorms.
Well if you get some 3-4" hail stones that often come with them one time you will never miss them again!
Isn't that what insurance is for?
Sorry but in Texas insurance has a 1%  of the property value deductible for hail so it gets expensive not to speak of all the trouble.  Try selling a repaired hail damaged car and see what it brings.
Well, I was being ironic. ;-)