Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24

« Reply #330 on: April 15, 2015, 05:50:16 PM »

Got tired of yard working so lit me a cigar.  Famous Nic 3000
Just tired, Nat Sherman Metropolitan Union - jwacky sized smoke.

Just because jwacky it taller when he's sitting down, is no reason to make fun of him.  You have no idea how miserable it is to be tall.  I can't go to the supermarket without some little old lady asking me to get something off the top shelf for her.  Must waste 2, maybe 3 minutes of my week!
Evening KC. But they make you feel needed! :)

« Reply #331 on: April 15, 2015, 05:51:15 PM »

Got tired of yard working so lit me a cigar.  Famous Nic 3000
Just tired, Nat Sherman Metropolitan Union - jwacky sized smoke.

Just because jwacky it taller when he's sitting down, is no reason to make fun of him.  You have no idea how miserable it is to be tall.  I can't go to the supermarket without some little old lady asking me to get something off the top shelf for her.  Must waste 2, maybe 3 minutes of my week!
We all have our cross to bear.  The long and short of it.

« Reply #332 on: April 15, 2015, 05:51:56 PM »

I'm trying to finish up so I can get out of here and smoke something.
Mikey suggests a cigar.
Actually a nice side of ribs sounds tasty.
So long as we get to eat 'em, and not just smoke 'em.
Damn, ribs do sound mighty fine!
Shut the hell up about the ribs, wouldja?  I've still got two+ hours to work and then a 90 minute commute.

Does sound mighty fine, though.

Mustn't think about it...
We mustn't, mustn't we?  Mustn't forget the cannoli's mustn't we.
We eat tator-tot casserole with our rubs from Opies BBQ

« Reply #333 on: April 15, 2015, 05:52:22 PM »

Bout time to head out to the airport.  On to SC, have a good evening all.  Won't be in until about noon.
Safe travels.
+1 Later Dave

« Reply #334 on: April 15, 2015, 05:53:39 PM »

Got tired of yard working so lit me a cigar.  Famous Nic 3000
Just tired, Nat Sherman Metropolitan Union - jwacky sized smoke.

Just because jwacky it taller when he's sitting down, is no reason to make fun of him.  You have no idea how miserable it is to be tall.  I can't go to the supermarket without some little old lady asking me to get something off the top shelf for her.  Must waste 2, maybe 3 minutes of my week!
I feel your pain KC-not as glamorous as it  seems 6'5 off the ground

« Reply #335 on: April 15, 2015, 05:56:29 PM »

Got tired of yard working so lit me a cigar.  Famous Nic 3000
Just tired, Nat Sherman Metropolitan Union - jwacky sized smoke.

Just because jwacky it taller when he's sitting down, is no reason to make fun of him.  You have no idea how miserable it is to be tall.  I can't go to the supermarket without some little old lady asking me to get something off the top shelf for her.  Must waste 2, maybe 3 minutes of my week!
I feel your pain KC-not as glamorous as it  seems 6'5 off the ground
That is about the only pain I don't have, moderate 5'11" here.

« Reply #336 on: April 15, 2015, 06:18:37 PM »

Tortuga Reserva Cedro Belicoso clipped.  Gotta step outside to light it.  See yuz.
Rolled a bit too loosely.  Draw reflects it.  Flavors are interesting but not sure I like it.  I like the toasted marshmallow notes but not crazy about the leather.  The latter makes the finish longer than I like.  The retrohale is smooth but the nicotine is too strong.

« Reply #337 on: April 15, 2015, 06:22:27 PM »

I'm trying to finish up so I can get out of here and smoke something.
Mikey suggests a cigar.
Actually a nice side of ribs sounds tasty.
So long as we get to eat 'em, and not just smoke 'em.
Damn, ribs do sound mighty fine!
Shut the hell up about the ribs, wouldja?  I've still got two+ hours to work and then a 90 minute commute.

Does sound mighty fine, though.

Mustn't think about it...
We mustn't, mustn't we?  Mustn't forget the cannoli's mustn't we.
We eat tator-tot casserole with our rubs from Opies BBQ
Sounds like the perfect side dish to me.

« Reply #338 on: April 15, 2015, 06:23:21 PM »

I'm trying to finish up so I can get out of here and smoke something.
Mikey suggests a cigar.
Actually a nice side of ribs sounds tasty.
So long as we get to eat 'em, and not just smoke 'em.
Damn, ribs do sound mighty fine!
Shut the hell up about the ribs, wouldja?  I've still got two+ hours to work and then a 90 minute commute.

Does sound mighty fine, though.

Mustn't think about it...
We mustn't, mustn't we?  Mustn't forget the cannoli's mustn't we.
We eat tator-tot casserole with our rubs from Opies BBQ
Sounds like the perfect side dish to me.
It is killer good.

« Reply #339 on: April 15, 2015, 06:32:43 PM »

Tortuga Reserva Cedro Belicoso clipped.  Gotta step outside to light it.  See yuz.
Rolled a bit too loosely.  Draw reflects it.  Flavors are interesting but not sure I like it.  I like the toasted marshmallow notes but not crazy about the leather.  The latter makes the finish longer than I like.  The retrohale is smooth but the nicotine is too strong.

Kickin' yo' azz?

« Reply #340 on: April 15, 2015, 06:41:48 PM »

I'm trying to finish up so I can get out of here and smoke something.
Mikey suggests a cigar.
Actually a nice side of ribs sounds tasty.
So long as we get to eat 'em, and not just smoke 'em.
Damn, ribs do sound mighty fine!
Shut the hell up about the ribs, wouldja?  I've still got two+ hours to work and then a 90 minute commute.

Does sound mighty fine, though.

Mustn't think about it...
We mustn't, mustn't we?  Mustn't forget the cannoli's mustn't we.
We eat tator-tot casserole with our rubs from Opies BBQ
Sounds like the perfect side dish to me.
It is killer good.
Finally got Sonic up our way so I can get my tater tot fix with a big ol' Route 44 cherry lime.

« Reply #341 on: April 15, 2015, 06:43:31 PM »

Tortuga Reserva Cedro Belicoso clipped.  Gotta step outside to light it.  See yuz.
Rolled a bit too loosely.  Draw reflects it.  Flavors are interesting but not sure I like it.  I like the toasted marshmallow notes but not crazy about the leather.  The latter makes the finish longer than I like.  The retrohale is smooth but the nicotine is too strong.

Kickin' yo' azz?
Nah, it actually settled down.

« Reply #342 on: April 15, 2015, 06:44:38 PM »

I'm trying to finish up so I can get out of here and smoke something.
Mikey suggests a cigar.
Actually a nice side of ribs sounds tasty.
So long as we get to eat 'em, and not just smoke 'em.
Damn, ribs do sound mighty fine!
Shut the hell up about the ribs, wouldja?  I've still got two+ hours to work and then a 90 minute commute.

Does sound mighty fine, though.

Mustn't think about it...
We mustn't, mustn't we?  Mustn't forget the cannoli's mustn't we.
We eat tator-tot casserole with our rubs from Opies BBQ
Sounds like the perfect side dish to me.
It is killer good.
Finally got Sonic up our way so I can get my tater tot fix with a big ol' Route 44 cherry lime.
We have one down the block but it's been closed for about a month due to a fire.

« Reply #343 on: April 15, 2015, 06:57:00 PM »

I'm trying to finish up so I can get out of here and smoke something.
Mikey suggests a cigar.
Actually a nice side of ribs sounds tasty.
So long as we get to eat 'em, and not just smoke 'em.
Damn, ribs do sound mighty fine!
Shut the hell up about the ribs, wouldja?  I've still got two+ hours to work and then a 90 minute commute.

Does sound mighty fine, though.

Mustn't think about it...
We mustn't, mustn't we?  Mustn't forget the cannoli's mustn't we.
We eat tator-tot casserole with our rubs from Opies BBQ
Sounds like the perfect side dish to me.
It is killer good.
Finally got Sonic up our way so I can get my tater tot fix with a big ol' Route 44 cherry lime.
We have one down the block but it's been closed for about a month due to a fire.
We got a Sonic on every corner down here.
Logged

SLY

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
« Reply #344 on: April 15, 2015, 07:17:00 PM »

Got tired of yard working so lit me a cigar.  Famous Nic 3000
Hey TR, FB & I used to smoke the Famous N3K GR.  Which vitola is it and how old?  Was it good?
It's been awhile since I had one ... I got a batch that was absolutely wonderful, then word would get out, they would sell out and the next batch would not be as good, then later, there would be a fantastic run of them.  There seemed to secrecy about the blend and who made them.  Do you know?  Thanks ... would love to have some of that great run.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24