Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24

« Reply #315 on: April 15, 2015, 05:24:57 PM »

Bout time to head out to the airport.  On to SC, have a good evening all.  Won't be in until about noon.

« Reply #316 on: April 15, 2015, 05:25:16 PM »

I'm trying to finish up so I can get out of here and smoke something.
Mikey suggests a cigar.
Actually a nice side of ribs sounds tasty.
So long as we get to eat 'em, and not just smoke 'em.
Afternoon Raz
Backatcha, TexDave.

« Reply #317 on: April 15, 2015, 05:27:33 PM »

I'm trying to finish up so I can get out of here and smoke something.
Mikey suggests a cigar.
Actually a nice side of ribs sounds tasty.
So long as we get to eat 'em, and not just smoke 'em.
Damn, ribs do sound mighty fine!
Shut the hell up about the ribs, wouldja?  I've still got two+ hours to work and then a 90 minute commute.

Does sound mighty fine, though.

Mustn't think about it...

« Reply #318 on: April 15, 2015, 05:27:57 PM »

Bout time to head out to the airport.  On to SC, have a good evening all.  Won't be in until about noon.
Have a good flight and enjoy the family time!

« Reply #319 on: April 15, 2015, 05:29:26 PM »

I'm trying to finish up so I can get out of here and smoke something.
Mikey suggests a cigar.
Actually a nice side of ribs sounds tasty.
So long as we get to eat 'em, and not just smoke 'em.
Damn, ribs do sound mighty fine!
Shut the hell up about the ribs, wouldja?  I've still got two+ hours to work and then a 90 minute commute.

Does sound mighty fine, though.

Mustn't think about it...

« Reply #320 on: April 15, 2015, 05:31:59 PM »

Bout time to head out to the airport.  On to SC, have a good evening all.  Won't be in until about noon.
Safe travels.

« Reply #321 on: April 15, 2015, 05:33:13 PM »

I'm trying to finish up so I can get out of here and smoke something.
Mikey suggests a cigar.
Actually a nice side of ribs sounds tasty.
So long as we get to eat 'em, and not just smoke 'em.
Damn, ribs do sound mighty fine!
Shut the hell up about the ribs, wouldja?  I've still got two+ hours to work and then a 90 minute commute.

Does sound mighty fine, though.

Mustn't think about it...
Mmmmm, is that KC barbecue?

« Reply #322 on: April 15, 2015, 05:37:16 PM »

I'm trying to finish up so I can get out of here and smoke something.
Mikey suggests a cigar.
Actually a nice side of ribs sounds tasty.
So long as we get to eat 'em, and not just smoke 'em.
Damn, ribs do sound mighty fine!
Shut the hell up about the ribs, wouldja?  I've still got two+ hours to work and then a 90 minute commute.

Does sound mighty fine, though.

Mustn't think about it...
Mmmmm, is that KC barbecue?
Don't know but they are some damn nice meaty ribs.  I had BBQ for lunch yesterday and today but now ribs sound good.

« Reply #323 on: April 15, 2015, 05:38:15 PM »

I'm trying to finish up so I can get out of here and smoke something.
Mikey suggests a cigar.
Actually a nice side of ribs sounds tasty.
So long as we get to eat 'em, and not just smoke 'em.
Damn, ribs do sound mighty fine!
Shut the hell up about the ribs, wouldja?  I've still got two+ hours to work and then a 90 minute commute.

Does sound mighty fine, though.

Mustn't think about it...
Mmmmm, is that KC barbecue?
Don't know but they are some damn nice meaty ribs.
Oh well, I was looking for a reaction.  You showed me.   :o

« Reply #324 on: April 15, 2015, 05:42:01 PM »

Got tired of yard working so lit me a cigar.  Famous Nic 3000
Just tired, Nat Sherman Metropolitan Union - jwacky sized smoke.

« Reply #325 on: April 15, 2015, 05:42:09 PM »

Tortuga Reserva Cedro Belicoso clipped.  Gotta step outside to light it.  See yuz.

« Reply #326 on: April 15, 2015, 05:43:42 PM »

I'm trying to finish up so I can get out of here and smoke something.
Mikey suggests a cigar.
Actually a nice side of ribs sounds tasty.
So long as we get to eat 'em, and not just smoke 'em.
Damn, ribs do sound mighty fine!
Shut the hell up about the ribs, wouldja?  I've still got two+ hours to work and then a 90 minute commute.

Does sound mighty fine, though.

Mustn't think about it...
You're a real Texan sumbitch, aintcha?
Logged

KC

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • Changes in Latitudes, Changes in Attitudes
Re: 4/15/2015
« Reply #327 on: April 15, 2015, 05:45:44 PM »

Got tired of yard working so lit me a cigar.  Famous Nic 3000
Just tired, Nat Sherman Metropolitan Union - jwacky sized smoke.

Just because jwacky it taller when he's sitting down, is no reason to make fun of him.  You have no idea how miserable it is to be tall.  I can't go to the supermarket without some little old lady asking me to get something off the top shelf for her.  Must waste 2, maybe 3 minutes of my week!

« Reply #328 on: April 15, 2015, 05:46:57 PM »

I'm trying to finish up so I can get out of here and smoke something.
Mikey suggests a cigar.
Actually a nice side of ribs sounds tasty.
So long as we get to eat 'em, and not just smoke 'em.
Damn, ribs do sound mighty fine!
Shut the hell up about the ribs, wouldja?  I've still got two+ hours to work and then a 90 minute commute.

Does sound mighty fine, though.

Mustn't think about it...
We mustn't, mustn't we?  Mustn't forget the cannoli's mustn't we.

« Reply #329 on: April 15, 2015, 05:48:59 PM »

Tortuga Reserva Cedro Belicoso clipped.  Gotta step outside to light it.  See yuz.
Enjoy!
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24