LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 4/9/2015
« Reply #75 on: April 09, 2015, 08:45:22 AM »

Good morning Tony and Scott.
Sorry Chip, early meeting.  SIL stopping by today?
I wish she was but it looks like just outside work for me today.

« Reply #76 on: April 09, 2015, 08:48:59 AM »

Good mornin gents
Good morning, Shaun.  Have you made your ultimate decision?
I haven't yet, I will know by tonight tho.  Just waiting to see if the other company is going to extend an offer or not.
Sounds like you're playing it right.  Just curious, did the last place give you a severance?
Yes sir.  Nice part, Unemp has been enough to live on, so I banked it.  Going to use it to clean up some debt once I get that first paycheck :)
So in essence, they did you a favor.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 4/9/2015
« Reply #77 on: April 09, 2015, 08:49:24 AM »

11 CAO Colombia Vallenato (Robusto) (5.0"x56)
          5/23.10
10 Alec Bradley Family Blend
         10/39.99
  9  Romeo y Julieta Reserva Real Toro (6.0"x54)
          5/24.50
 8 E.P. Carrillo New Wave Brillantes (5.0"x50)
         10/29.99
 7 Brick House Robusto (5.0"x54)
          5/24.10
 6 Cuvee 151 by Davidoff of Geneva
BOX OF 12
          1/34.99
 5 Oliva Serie 'V' Melanio Robusto (5.0"x52)
          5/29.99
 4 Latitude Zero
         10/34.99
 3 Drew Estate Undercrown
          5/27.50
 2 Diesel Unholy Cocktail
         10/29.99
 1 Tatuaje Havana VI
          5/24.99

« Reply #78 on: April 09, 2015, 08:50:04 AM »

Good morning Tony and Scott.
Sorry Chip, early meeting.  SIL stopping by today?
I wish she was but it looks like just outside work for me today.
Will you sneak in a smoke?

« Reply #79 on: April 09, 2015, 08:55:46 AM »

Tiger DQ'd from the Masters!
Go home, you're drunk!
okay.
the par 3 compitition. should have been paying more attention.
Stop trying to bang married chicks and pay attention!!
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 4/9/2015
« Reply #80 on: April 09, 2015, 08:56:14 AM »

Good morning Tony and Scott.
Sorry Chip, early meeting.  SIL stopping by today?
I wish she was but it looks like just outside work for me today.
Will you sneak in a smoke?
Just finished up a diesel uncut from earlier this morning, first real cigar in a long time now and I thought it was pretty good.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 4/9/2015
« Reply #81 on: April 09, 2015, 08:57:01 AM »

Break time over, time to get back to work.

« Reply #82 on: April 09, 2015, 08:57:04 AM »

Good mornin gents
Good morning, Shaun.  Have you made your ultimate decision?
I haven't yet, I will know by tonight tho.  Just waiting to see if the other company is going to extend an offer or not.
Sounds like you're playing it right.  Just curious, did the last place give you a severance?
Yes sir.  Nice part, Unemp has been enough to live on, so I banked it.  Going to use it to clean up some debt once I get that first paycheck :)
So in essence, they did you a favor.
I also go from working 52hrs/wk to a strict 40, so yeah, big favor :)

« Reply #83 on: April 09, 2015, 08:58:44 AM »

Good mornin gents
Good morning, Shaun.  Have you made your ultimate decision?
I haven't yet, I will know by tonight tho.  Just waiting to see if the other company is going to extend an offer or not.
Sounds like you're playing it right.  Just curious, did the last place give you a severance?
Yes sir.  Nice part, Unemp has been enough to live on, so I banked it.  Going to use it to clean up some debt once I get that first paycheck :)
So in essence, they did you a favor.
I also go from working 52hrs/wk to a strict 40, so yeah, big favor :)
That's an additional 12hrs/week to shop online, might be a wash
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 4/9/2015
« Reply #84 on: April 09, 2015, 08:59:01 AM »

Good morning Tony and Scott.
Sorry Chip, early meeting.  SIL stopping by today?
I wish she was but it looks like just outside work for me today.
Will you sneak in a smoke?
Just finished up a diesel uncut from earlier this morning, first real cigar in a long time now and I thought it was pretty good.
Nice!  Love the Uncuts.  Good morning LSU,  good morning all!

« Reply #85 on: April 09, 2015, 08:59:28 AM »

Good mornin gents
Good morning, Shaun.  Have you made your ultimate decision?
I haven't yet, I will know by tonight tho.  Just waiting to see if the other company is going to extend an offer or not.
Sounds like you're playing it right.  Just curious, did the last place give you a severance?
Yes sir.  Nice part, Unemp has been enough to live on, so I banked it.  Going to use it to clean up some debt once I get that first paycheck :)
So in essence, they did you a favor.
I also go from working 52hrs/wk to a strict 40, so yeah, big favor :)
That's an additional 12hrs/week to shop online, might be a wash
With how much it will cost me, probably a net loss ;)

« Reply #86 on: April 09, 2015, 08:59:43 AM »

Good morning Tony and Scott.
Sorry Chip, early meeting.  SIL stopping by today?
I wish she was but it looks like just outside work for me today.
Will you sneak in a smoke?
Just finished up a diesel uncut from earlier this morning, first real cigar in a long time now and I thought it was pretty good.
Nice!  Love the Uncuts.  Good morning LSU,  good morning all!
Good morning Sam, Chip, and Scott!

« Reply #87 on: April 09, 2015, 09:02:16 AM »

Good mornin gents
Good morning, Shaun.  Have you made your ultimate decision?
I haven't yet, I will know by tonight tho.  Just waiting to see if the other company is going to extend an offer or not.
Sounds like you're playing it right.  Just curious, did the last place give you a severance?
Yes sir.  Nice part, Unemp has been enough to live on, so I banked it.  Going to use it to clean up some debt once I get that first paycheck :)
So in essence, they did you a favor.
I also go from working 52hrs/wk to a strict 40, so yeah, big favor :)
You mentioned that strict 40 yesterday too.  I don't understand that.  I've never heard of a company say , "Please go home because you've done enough for us this week".

« Reply #88 on: April 09, 2015, 09:03:54 AM »

Morning Slackers.  Having a Commie moment sitting outside at Starbucks in San Antonio sipping my dark roast. Beautiful 70 degree morning.  Got about 30 minutes to waste before going to my meeting.

« Reply #89 on: April 09, 2015, 09:04:02 AM »

Good morning Tony and Scott.
Sorry Chip, early meeting.  SIL stopping by today?
I wish she was but it looks like just outside work for me today.
Will you sneak in a smoke?
Just finished up a diesel uncut from earlier this morning, first real cigar in a long time now and I thought it was pretty good.
Nice!  Love the Uncuts.  Good morning LSU,  good morning all!
Hello Sam.  I actually grabbed a couple to share with the guys at the herf this evening.  I'm pretty sure Flip hasn't had one yet.  Not sure about Mark.