Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5

Steelers and browns. Who's going to win this game? No Watson?
First Stillers offensive possession and we tackled them for 2 safeties that somehow resulted in 0 points. Fuckin' refs, man.
Also, I have very little belief in our offense, especially with the rookie starting. I don't anticipate a high scoring affair.
Run the ball, check downs and good defense. I would like to see the browns pull out a win here
Ditto
I'll wait until the fat lady sings. Already looking like a better second half.
I was following online because I didn't realize they were showing this game in my area. I'm on it now.
This rookie qb can't hit the broad side of a barn. I would be very surprised if he got the start again next week, because in 2 games so far, he hasn't looked good at all.

Steelers and browns. Who's going to win this game? No Watson?
First Stillers offensive possession and we tackled them for 2 safeties that somehow resulted in 0 points. Fuckin' refs, man.
Also, I have very little belief in our offense, especially with the rookie starting. I don't anticipate a high scoring affair.
Run the ball, check downs and good defense. I would like to see the browns pull out a win here
Ditto
I'll wait until the fat lady sings. Already looking like a better second half.
I was following online because I didn't realize they were showing this game in my area. I'm on it now.
This rookie qb can't hit the broad side of a barn. I would be very surprised if he got the start again next week, because in 2 games so far, he hasn't looked good at all.
You wouldn't know it from the score. Looks like all defense on both sides.

Steelers and browns. Who's going to win this game? No Watson?
First Stillers offensive possession and we tackled them for 2 safeties that somehow resulted in 0 points. Fuckin' refs, man.
Also, I have very little belief in our offense, especially with the rookie starting. I don't anticipate a high scoring affair.
Run the ball, check downs and good defense. I would like to see the browns pull out a win here
Ditto
I'll wait until the fat lady sings. Already looking like a better second half.
I was following online because I didn't realize they were showing this game in my area. I'm on it now.
This rookie qb can't hit the broad side of a barn. I would be very surprised if he got the start again next week, because in 2 games so far, he hasn't looked good at all.
It would also help if Njoku didn't have olive oil or whatever on his gloves.

[...]
Yeah, definite butter fingers.

[...]
Stillers D has played a smart game, shutting down the short throws, daring him to throw it deep, which they've so far refused to let him try.

[...]
This is not a new issue for him, unfortunately.

[...]
That last 14 second drive by the Steelers was pathetic. Not looking good for me.

Nicely done by the Browns. Kudos.

Steelers and browns. Who's going to win this game? No Watson?
First Stillers offensive possession and we tackled them for 2 safeties that somehow resulted in 0 points. Fuckin' refs, man.
Also, I have very little belief in our offense, especially with the rookie starting. I don't anticipate a high scoring affair.
Called it. I don't know what the over/under was for the game, but I'm guessing we hit firmly in under territory.

Nicely done by the Browns. Kudos.
It was an ugly win, but I'll take.

Bills game up next against the surprising Jets.

Nicely done by the Browns. Kudos.
It was an ugly win, but I'll take.
The Browns played solid defense. The Steelers needed to capitalize on the inexperienced quarterback and they didn't. Not their last drive (they only had 2 seconds) but the one before that is what lost us the game. Three failed pass attempts in 14 seconds and you punt the ball back? Not sure if that was the coaches or Pickett but it was poorly executed.

Nicely done by the Browns. Kudos.
It was an ugly win, but I'll take.
The Browns played solid defense. The Steelers needed to capitalize on the inexperienced quarterback and they didn't. Not their last drive (they only had 2 seconds) but the one before that is what lost us the game. Three failed pass attempts in 14 seconds and you punt the ball back? Not sure if that was the coaches or Pickett but it was poorly executed.
Definitely an odd choice, especially how that one back had been running all over us in the second half. I'd have gone to him a couple of times.

Good start for the Bills.

Good start for the Bills.
The initial kick return was crazy. HOLD ON TO THE BALL! Isn't that the first thing they learn in football?
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5