« Reply #285 on: April 07, 2015, 02:39:33 PM »

@ Short Stack - we have not heard from you in a good while, check in sometime so we know you are doing ok.

« Reply #286 on: April 07, 2015, 02:48:46 PM »

Think I will do like Tony & Sam and start deciding what I will smoke this afternoon, in fact that is probably all I will do or the next 2 hours..    All that Jericho Hill talk got me thinking that way but a Murcielago sounds good too.  Got a new batch of Nica Rustica's to dip into also.   Chit, smoking takes too much thinking!
Murcielago sounds good.  need to look and see if I have any left.  haven't bought any in about 1-1/2 years, so any I find should have had some time to think.  thanks for the suggestion TR!
Better decide if you want some more as they are not long for this world.  Atlantic is about the only place that has any left.

« Reply #287 on: April 07, 2015, 02:49:20 PM »

Has anyone noticed an Obituary for CB, he has not been seen at either place in a few weeks.

« Reply #288 on: April 07, 2015, 02:49:42 PM »

@ Short Stack - we have not heard from you in a good while, check in sometime so we know you are doing ok.
For sure.

« Reply #289 on: April 07, 2015, 02:50:35 PM »

Doing role call this afternoon TexasDave?

« Reply #290 on: April 07, 2015, 02:52:45 PM »

Doing role call this afternoon TexasDave?
Somebody has to do it once in a while.

« Reply #291 on: April 07, 2015, 02:53:54 PM »

@ Short Stack - we have not heard from you in a good while, check in sometime so we know you are doing ok.
For sure.
Short Stack should be hanging out at Pawley's Island by now.

« Reply #292 on: April 07, 2015, 02:56:55 PM »

Doing role call this afternoon TexasDave?
Somebody has to do it once in a while.
I don't know about that......something about not asking questions you don't want answers to.
Same reason I don't read the Obits and wouldn't live in a Senior community.

« Reply #293 on: April 07, 2015, 02:57:37 PM »

Explosion at Power Plant Responsible for D.C. Area Outages
April 7, 2015 2:15 PM

WASHINGTON (CBSDC/AP) — The White House, State Department and areas throughout D.C. and Maryland lost power Tuesday afternoon due to a an explosion at an area power plant.
The power went out at the White House for nearly 10 seconds while the State Department conducted its press briefing in the dark. The Justice Department’s power also went down.
WNEW’S Chuck Carroll reports D.C. Homeland Security officials believe an explosion at a SMECO power facility in southern Maryland caused the outages. They say there is no indication of terrorism behind the outages.
Power is still out at the University of Maryland’s campus in College Park.
No terrorism, good ole US work ethic, somebody was taking a shortcut
instead of doing something the right way.

« Reply #294 on: April 07, 2015, 02:59:23 PM »

Busy fuckin Tuesday - will have a cigar this afternoon before skool.  Had a Tat Black CG this morning before running some errands - how's everyone's afternoon?
Sure Dean we know you stay busy.
I wish the sex was as plentiful ;)

« Reply #295 on: April 07, 2015, 02:59:54 PM »

Busy fuckin Tuesday - will have a cigar this afternoon before skool.  Had a Tat Black CG this morning before running some errands - how's everyone's afternoon?
Sure Dean we know you stay busy.
Dean was putting in some plants this morning, wait
this is the couch potato, not dean...
LMFAO, the only thing Dean is planting is his pecker.
Pussy Planting does sound nice tho!

« Reply #296 on: April 07, 2015, 03:00:39 PM »

Doing role call this afternoon TexasDave?
Somebody has to do it once in a while.
I don't know about that......something about not asking questions you don't want answers to.
Same reason I don't read the Obits and wouldn't live in a Senior community.
Just the opposite for me I can't stand it when people you know just fall off the face of the earth and you don't know wtf thappened to them.  Several have done that around here.  Now as for the Senior Community I have NO INTEREST THERE!!!!!  This place is about as senior as I want to be around.  In fact I would probably come closer to moving into a college apartment than a senior community, don't call me Dean I have no interest in old women!
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #297 on: April 07, 2015, 03:02:15 PM »

Doing role call this afternoon TexasDave?
Somebody has to do it once in a while.
I don't know about that......something about not asking questions you don't want answers to.
Same reason I don't read the Obits and wouldn't live in a Senior community.
Just the opposite for me I can't stand it when people you know just fall off the face of the earth and you don't know wtf thappened to them.  Several have done that around here.

I generally don't care enough about most people to notice in the first place.

« Reply #298 on: April 07, 2015, 03:03:09 PM »

Explosion at Power Plant Responsible for D.C. Area Outages
April 7, 2015 2:15 PM

WASHINGTON (CBSDC/AP) — The White House, State Department and areas throughout D.C. and Maryland lost power Tuesday afternoon due to a an explosion at an area power plant.
The power went out at the White House for nearly 10 seconds while the State Department conducted its press briefing in the dark. The Justice Department’s power also went down.
WNEW’S Chuck Carroll reports D.C. Homeland Security officials believe an explosion at a SMECO power facility in southern Maryland caused the outages. They say there is no indication of terrorism behind the outages.
Power is still out at the University of Maryland’s campus in College Park.
No terrorism, good ole US work ethic, somebody was taking a shortcut
instead of doing something the right way.
I have no info one way or the other, just an educated guess, I don't
want to be quoted on FOX news tonight....
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 4/7/2015
« Reply #299 on: April 07, 2015, 03:03:33 PM »

Doing role call this afternoon TexasDave?
Somebody has to do it once in a while.
I don't know about that......something about not asking questions you don't want answers to.
Same reason I don't read the Obits and wouldn't live in a Senior community.
Just the opposite for me I can't stand it when people you know just fall off the face of the earth and you don't know wtf thappened to them.  Several have done that around here.

I generally don't care enough about most people to notice in the first place.
I'msorry, did you say something?