Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15

« Reply #180 on: April 06, 2015, 02:28:00 PM »

Busy afternoon here also, I'm headed home the coaching some baseball practice tonight

« Reply #181 on: April 06, 2015, 02:30:29 PM »

Busy afternoon here also, I'm headed home the coaching some baseball practice tonight
Almost feels like it could be baseball weather finally!

« Reply #182 on: April 06, 2015, 02:30:59 PM »

Busy afternoon here also, I'm headed home the coaching some baseball practice tonight
Be careful of those low swinging bats.

« Reply #183 on: April 06, 2015, 02:31:47 PM »

Hi Flip!  Had someone gift me a Warlord and I remembered our conversation.  this one was the 60 rg one and although It's still a bit big, it was pretty good too!  I remember liking the 56 or 58 rg one i had from the sampler, and this one was pretty similar.  definitely need to have a couple of hours dedicated to it, but worked out well Friday night on the porch.
glad to know that, I'm even going to give the Titan a 2nd try, i was very unGurkha this weekend, but I should bring at least one gurk to the herf on Thursday...
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 4/6/2015
« Reply #184 on: April 06, 2015, 02:33:21 PM »

Fuggin' work today, sheesh. Hazzuh time. Gotta drop the car off, have the noises coming from the tire looked at. Double sheesh. Later, all.
Damned hamsters are getting old.  You'll need to have them replaced.

Best of luck.
I upgraded to squirrels and they are great! Acorns are hard to find in the winter.  Now I know why the silly creatures bury them.

« Reply #185 on: April 06, 2015, 02:35:58 PM »

Busy afternoon here also, I'm headed home the coaching some baseball practice tonight
Almost feels like it could be baseball weather finally!
took a later train today (the 9:17) and there were a bunch of folks
trekking from NJ in Yankee gear to Penn Station. something about a game,
opening day, some such nonsense.

« Reply #186 on: April 06, 2015, 02:39:34 PM »

Hi Flip!  Had someone gift me a Warlord and I remembered our conversation.  this one was the 60 rg one and although It's still a bit big, it was pretty good too!  I remember liking the 56 or 58 rg one i had from the sampler, and this one was pretty similar.  definitely need to have a couple of hours dedicated to it, but worked out well Friday night on the porch.
glad to know that, I'm even going to give the Titan a 2nd try, i was very unGurkha this weekend, but I should bring at least one gurk to the herf on Thursday...
We would be disappointed if you didn't.

« Reply #187 on: April 06, 2015, 02:44:29 PM »

Fuggin' work today, sheesh. Hazzuh time. Gotta drop the car off, have the noises coming from the tire looked at. Double sheesh. Later, all.
Double sheesh is right - see ya LTG

« Reply #188 on: April 06, 2015, 02:47:37 PM »

Hi Flip!  Had someone gift me a Warlord and I remembered our conversation.  this one was the 60 rg one and although It's still a bit big, it was pretty good too!  I remember liking the 56 or 58 rg one i had from the sampler, and this one was pretty similar.  definitely need to have a couple of hours dedicated to it, but worked out well Friday night on the porch.
glad to know that, I'm even going to give the Titan a 2nd try, i was very unGurkha this weekend, but I should bring at least one gurk to the herf on Thursday...
We would be disappointed if you didn't.
I know I have some LHC CORE's set aside, maybe a Gurkha Vintage Shaggy, and what ever else I can dig up that I have enough of.

« Reply #189 on: April 06, 2015, 02:48:41 PM »

Fuggin' work today, sheesh. Hazzuh time. Gotta drop the car off, have the noises coming from the tire looked at. Double sheesh. Later, all.
Double sheesh is right - see ya LTG
take care Dave of the LTG variety.
as long as the noises coming from the tire aren't BOOM!
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 4/6/2015
« Reply #190 on: April 06, 2015, 03:01:03 PM »

Hi Flip!  Had someone gift me a Warlord and I remembered our conversation.  this one was the 60 rg one and although It's still a bit big, it was pretty good too!  I remember liking the 56 or 58 rg one i had from the sampler, and this one was pretty similar.  definitely need to have a couple of hours dedicated to it, but worked out well Friday night on the porch.
glad to know that, I'm even going to give the Titan a 2nd try, i was very unGurkha this weekend, but I should bring at least one gurk to the herf on Thursday...
We would be disappointed if you didn't.
I know I have some LHC CORE's set aside, maybe a Gurkha Vintage Shaggy, and what ever else I can dig up that I have enough of.
Had a Shaggy Churchill on Saturday night.  2nd one of a 5-pk. 1st one burned perfect and tasted good.  this one burned wonky most of the time which affected the taste of it.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 4/6/2015
« Reply #191 on: April 06, 2015, 03:07:29 PM »

hmm, 2 brown boxes on my desk.  1 = bid box with uncuts, cao blacks, FdlA's and nica rusticas.  2nd box = 15 Cle curentas cg's   the only thing to go right today.

« Reply #192 on: April 06, 2015, 03:09:11 PM »

these are not Gurkhaesque discounts
at local B&M - a least the "shipping" is free!
COME WATCH THE FINAL NCAA GAME!
@ The Cigar Shack on our
150' HiDef Screen in Sourrond Sound!

20% OFF ALL CIGARS FROM 9:00PM -END OF GAME!
Sounds like fun.  Sorry about the workaference today.  Mondays, amIright?

« Reply #193 on: April 06, 2015, 03:23:35 PM »

hmm, 2 brown boxes on my desk.  1 = bid box with uncuts, cao blacks, FdlA's and nica rusticas.  2nd box = 15 Cle curentas cg's   the only thing to go right today.
nice!

« Reply #194 on: April 06, 2015, 03:24:48 PM »

these are not Gurkhaesque discounts
at local B&M - a least the "shipping" is free!
COME WATCH THE FINAL NCAA GAME!
@ The Cigar Shack on our
150' HiDef Screen in Sourrond Sound!

20% OFF ALL CIGARS FROM 9:00PM -END OF GAME!
Sounds like fun.  Sorry about the workaference today.  Mondays, amIright?
Oh, I'm not going, there, going to stop in to say hello to Cyndi, then go home after
buying some half priced jelly beans....
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15