Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5

Another perfect afternoon.
Nice here as well, though, no cigar included.

Wordle 823 4/6*

🟩⬛🟩🟩🟩
🟩⬛🟩🟩🟩
🟩⬛🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Wordle 823 4/6*

🟩⬛🟩🟩🟩
🟩⬛🟩🟩🟩
🟩⬛🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Squandered a nice start.

Wordle 823 4/6*

🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Squandered a nice start.
Yeah, definitely a frustrating turn of events.

Wordle 823 4/6*

🟩⬛🟩🟩🟩
🟩⬛🟩🟩🟩
🟩⬛🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
I thought for sure you were going to get it in two also.

Wordle 823 4/6*

🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
I thought for sure you were going to get it in two also.
Too many options there.

I might actually pass RedfishDave in posts by the end of the week. And I can't even remember the last time he posted. Maybe Christmas?

Wordle 823 4/6*

🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
I thought for sure you were going to get it in two also.
Too many options there.
I completely understand that. I lucked out and got the tricky letter first.

Wordle 823 2/6

⬛🟩⬛⬛⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Wordle 823 4/6*

🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
I thought for sure you were going to get it in two also.
Too many options there.
I completely understand that. I lucked out and got the tricky letter first.

Wordle 823 2/6

🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

You got lucky on several letters. Technically, after getting the second letter on your first guess, you had 256 options, better than half of which were viable given the unwritten rules of the game. You had nine options for the first letter, and  3-5 options for the third letter, depending on what you chose for the first. Given the first and third letter you chose for your second guess, you had three options for the fourth letter, but one was definitely less likely than the other two...so call it even odds at best that you'd solve in two, given that you were playing the best statistical choice for the first letter (which was skilled play, and I'm not suggesting otherwise).

Quick Draw

Wordle 823 4/6*

🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
[...]

Now my head hurts. 😂

Been trying to eat right. Not following a specific diet but just common sense. I've been using this Yuka app to tell me whether an ingredient is good or not. Especially, with regard to sodium and additives.

With that said, I made a killer salt water perch this evening with tomatoes, olives, capers, and parsley. Everyone enjoyed it. My daughter took a great pic. Let me see if I can get it from her.

Been trying to eat right. Not following a specific diet but just common sense. I've been using this Yuka app to tell me whether an ingredient is good or not. Especially, with regard to sodium and additives.

With that said, I made a killer salt water perch this evening with tomatoes, olives, capers, and parsley. Everyone enjoyed it. My daughter took a great pic. Let me see if I can get it from her.
Going all Emeril on us.

Been trying to eat right. Not following a specific diet but just common sense. I've been using this Yuka app to tell me whether an ingredient is good or not. Especially, with regard to sodium and additives.

With that said, I made a killer salt water perch this evening with tomatoes, olives, capers, and parsley. Everyone enjoyed it. My daughter took a great pic. Let me see if I can get it from her.
Going all Emeril on us.
Indeed. Also, I forgot to mention the Syrian bread that was gifted to us by my wife's boss.

Wordle 823 4/6*

🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
[...]

Now my head hurts.
I frequently have that effect on people.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5