« Reply #105 on: April 01, 2015, 09:42:12 AM »

Good morning all.  Take it easy on the fool's jokes.
That's redundant around here...

« Reply #106 on: April 01, 2015, 09:44:03 AM »

Good morning all.  Take it easy on the fool's jokes.
That's redundant around here...
He's basically telling us not to post at all today.
Logged

YAD

  • Yet Another Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
  • White stars are the best
Re: 4/1/2015
« Reply #107 on: April 01, 2015, 09:44:37 AM »

Good morning all.  Take it easy on the fool's jokes.
That's redundant around here...
I see your point.  Forget what I said other than the good morning part.

« Reply #108 on: April 01, 2015, 09:45:28 AM »

Happy April Fools gents!
Morning CG, you are up early.   Hair Dryer rattle your cage this morning?
Haha, it always does.  Had to send off an email and now going to get some coffee
You are scarily starting to sound like Dean.
EPC second and he'll be all set.

« Reply #109 on: April 01, 2015, 09:46:31 AM »

Morning Chip, Dave, Dave, Dean, Bean, Yellowstar, Fishy and Mr. Mayor.
Howdy Dave

« Reply #110 on: April 01, 2015, 09:48:45 AM »

Happy April Fools gents!
Good morning, CG.
Good morning Tony and Mark.  Hope someone calls me and offers me a job today, do I have the right to ask if it's an April Fool's joke?
I wouldn't.  Although said in fun, It would make you sound desperate.
As well as simply not funny
You guys are lame  :)
Only on a good day...

« Reply #111 on: April 01, 2015, 09:48:59 AM »

Morning Chip, Dave, Dave, Dean, Bean, Yellowstar, Fishy and Mr. Mayor.
Good morning, CADave.

« Reply #112 on: April 01, 2015, 09:50:26 AM »

So, just the month of April to navigate through until CFest now. That's a nice thought
That is a real nice thought.  Tickets should be arriving in the mail any day now.  Good morning, Scott.
Morning Tony, I may have to head-up there on Thursday to annoy LTG. Have to see what I can get away with
Sounds good, then you can pay more for the rental. Lol
You going to be ready to have fun that night or are you guys turning in early for your Friday tee time?  ;)
Maybe we'll cook some mushroom swiss burgers on the grill, have an EPC 2nd, in Dean's honor.
Don't forget to get your ass kicked by some ex's family.
But make sure to get some pussy before the ass-whoopin!
Now you get to the challenging part.

« Reply #113 on: April 01, 2015, 09:50:44 AM »

Good morning all.  Take it easy on the fool's jokes.
That's redundant around here...
He's basically telling us not to post at all today.
That's what I heard.

« Reply #114 on: April 01, 2015, 09:52:34 AM »

Good morning all.  Take it easy on the fool's jokes.
That's redundant around here...
I see your point.  Forget what I said other than the good morning part.
Good morning, YAD.  I must have missed you earlier.

« Reply #115 on: April 01, 2015, 09:53:03 AM »

Morning Chip, Dave, Dave, Dean, Bean, Yellowstar, Fishy and Mr. Mayor.
Morning CADave.  You and wacky enjoy your stroll on the beach last night?
Had hoped to make it a threesome, but Sauce blew us off.

« Reply #116 on: April 01, 2015, 09:53:52 AM »

So, just the month of April to navigate through until CFest now. That's a nice thought
That is a real nice thought.  Tickets should be arriving in the mail any day now.  Good morning, Scott.
Morning Tony, I may have to head-up there on Thursday to annoy LTG. Have to see what I can get away with
Sounds good, then you can pay more for the rental. Lol
You going to be ready to have fun that night or are you guys turning in early for your Friday tee time?  ;)
Maybe we'll cook some mushroom swiss burgers on the grill, have an EPC 2nd, in Dean's honor.
Don't forget to get your ass kicked by some ex's family.
But make sure to get some pussy before the ass-whoopin!
Now you get to the challenging part.
Especially with the options - models, or old ladies that have been around the block a few dozen times.

« Reply #117 on: April 01, 2015, 09:54:19 AM »

Morning Chip, Dave, Dave, Dean, Bean, Yellowstar, Fishy and Mr. Mayor.
Morning CADave.  You and wacky enjoy your stroll on the beach last night?
Had hoped to make it a threesome, but Sauce blew us off.
Too bad but not a shocker

« Reply #118 on: April 01, 2015, 09:54:23 AM »

OK, all caught up, so on with the day.

« Reply #119 on: April 01, 2015, 09:54:57 AM »

Morning Chip, Dave, Dave, Dean, Bean, Yellowstar, Fishy and Mr. Mayor.
Morning CADave.  You and wacky enjoy your stroll on the beach last night?
Had hoped to make it a threesome, but Sauce blew us off.
Too bad but not a shocker
May have better luck next week.