CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 28

Author Topic: 3/27/2015  (Read 47136 times)

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
Re: 3/27/2015
« Reply #75 on: March 27, 2015, 07:11:39 AM »

Ya know, I have a problem. I have more cigars than I know what to do with and hardly smoke during the winter, yet all I do is look to buy more cigars. I had to stop myself last night from bidding on Tat VI Angeles for $67/box, great price then I thought of my humidors and I can't even get to great stuff I have in there...I blame you guys, GFYs!
Shut up and buy the cigars you whiny pussy.
All I want to do when I leave here every day is drink, smoke and bang old Floridians
Not much different here but make it young (20's) southern sweeties for my banging.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #76 on: March 27, 2015, 07:12:41 AM »

Ya know, I have a problem. I have more cigars than I know what to do with and hardly smoke during the winter, yet all I do is look to buy more cigars. I had to stop myself last night from bidding on Tat VI Angeles for $67/box, great price then I thought of my humidors and I can't even get to great stuff I have in there...I blame you guys, GFYs!
My wife asked me to not renew my b&m membership this year.  I didn't even know she knew I had that.  Imagine if more little brown boxes start showing up?
Who knows you might have to Man-Up and tell her to get a Fuk'n job and she better have dinner on the table everyday when you get home. ;D
Fine idea!  I can't see anything going wrong with that.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #77 on: March 27, 2015, 07:13:27 AM »

5 Oliva Master Blends III Robusto (5.0 x 50)
          10/39.99  (price back up...)
 5  Flor de las Antillas Toro (6.0 x 52)
           5/27.50
 4 5 Vegas Triple-A Torpedo (6.2"x52)
         10/32.50
 3 Montecristo Churchill Extra (7.5"x52)
          5/32.50
 2 CAO Brazilia Gol! (5.0"x56)
         10/38.99
 1 H. Upmann Media Noche Robusto (5.0"x54)
         10/37.50

WTF they slipped 2 good cigars in there.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #78 on: March 27, 2015, 07:15:03 AM »

My wife asked me to not renew my b&m membership this year.  I didn't even know she knew I had that.  Imagine if more little brown boxes start showing up?
Who knows you might have to Man-Up and tell her to get a Fuk'n job and she better have dinner on the table everyday when you get home. ;D
Fine idea!  I can't see anything going wrong with that.
Indeed, best case scenario she throws him out of the house and he can be a real man like Dean. ::)

sfish

« Reply #79 on: March 27, 2015, 07:16:00 AM »

@NJDave - Are you done putting your new arrivals away? How do the new MC III's look? You probably didn't even open them

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #80 on: March 27, 2015, 07:17:59 AM »

Here we go again, I am teleworking (as I have done for the past 6 years) but got to go to the office later to try and get my electronic computer access card reset (for the 3rd time) and now I get an email that I have failed to complete Teleworking 101 Training and if not done by next Wednesday my teleworking agreement will be revoked.  Holy Fuk'n chit!

sfish

« Reply #81 on: March 27, 2015, 07:20:24 AM »

Here we go again, I am teleworking but got to go to the office later to try and get my electronic computer access card reset and now I get an email that I have failed to complete Teleworking 101 Training by next Wednesday or my teleworking agreement will be revoked.  Holy Fuk'n chit!
You need to get your shit together

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #82 on: March 27, 2015, 07:22:12 AM »

Here we go again, I am teleworking but got to go to the office later to try and get my electronic computer access card reset and now I get an email that I have failed to complete Teleworking 101 Training by next Wednesday or my teleworking agreement will be revoked.  Holy Fuk'n chit!
You need to get your shit together
Seems that way doesn't it ::)

sfish

« Reply #83 on: March 27, 2015, 07:22:28 AM »

Tell her there's a better chance of you leaving and sleeping at the B&M, you can always cut holes in those little brown boxes and make her obsolete!

YAD

• Yet Another Member
  • Junior Status
  • White stars are the best
« Reply #84 on: March 27, 2015, 07:22:53 AM »

~~~ You would never have gotten it for 67.  Morning, Scott.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #85 on: March 27, 2015, 07:23:39 AM »

Here we go again, I am teleworking (as I have done for the past 6 years) but got to go to the office later to try and get my electronic computer access card reset (for the 3rd time) and now I get an email that I have failed to complete Teleworking 101 Training and if not done by next Wednesday my teleworking agreement will be revoked.  Holy Fuk'n chit!
Sounds like the problem in the office is you!

YAD

• Yet Another Member
  • Junior Status
« Reply #86 on: March 27, 2015, 07:26:54 AM »

Good morning, guys!  Finally fuck-off Friday.

sfish

« Reply #87 on: March 27, 2015, 07:28:04 AM »

Closed at $66 but you never know what his max bid was. A box sold for $52 last week, I wouldn't have passed on that one

YAD

• Yet Another Member
  • Junior Status
« Reply #88 on: March 27, 2015, 07:32:04 AM »

Closed at $66 but you never know what his max bid was. A box sold for $52 last week, I wouldn't have passed on that one
I almost bid on both of them, but like you here is no room at the Inn.  Still have a handful left anyway, but those prices are ridiculous.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #89 on: March 27, 2015, 07:33:12 AM »

That's one of my fantasies but you and I know that'll never happen.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 28