Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

« Reply #30 on: July 22, 2023, 11:49:52 AM »

Wordle 763 6/6

⬛⬛⬛⬛🟨
⬛🟨🟨🟨⬛
🟨🟨⬛🟨⬛
⬛🟩🟩⬛🟩
⬛🟩🟩⬛🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Phew! Thought I lost it again.

« Reply #31 on: July 22, 2023, 11:51:52 AM »

Morning, boyos.
One post by ClevelandDave today. Is he working OT? Is he golfing with his dad? We want to know!
Parrothead 5k this morning, as I previously mentioned.
Final time was 31:29.
That's right around my time. My personal best for a 5K might have been around 29 minutes but it was so long ago that I don't remember exactly.

« Reply #32 on: July 22, 2023, 11:53:27 AM »

Morning, boyos.
One post by ClevelandDave today. Is he working OT? Is he golfing with his dad? We want to know!
Parrothead 5k this morning, as I previously mentioned.
Oh yeah, I forgot. How'd you do?
I should have waited 11 seconds for my answer.

« Reply #33 on: July 22, 2023, 12:06:22 PM »

Morning, boyos.
One post by ClevelandDave today. Is he working OT? Is he golfing with his dad? We want to know!
Parrothead 5k this morning, as I previously mentioned.
Final time was 31:29.
That's right around my time. My personal best for a 5K might have been around 29 minutes but it was so long ago that I don't remember exactly.
I did have a sub-30 years ago. But this was a little better than my time last year, so I'll consider that a win.

« Reply #34 on: July 22, 2023, 12:07:06 PM »

I was starting to get nervous myself.

Wordle 763 5/6*

⬛⬛⬛🟨🟩
⬛🟩🟩⬛🟩
⬛🟩🟩⬛🟩
⬛🟩🟩⬛🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

« Reply #35 on: July 22, 2023, 12:20:49 PM »

Morning, boyos.
One post by ClevelandDave today. Is he working OT? Is he golfing with his dad? We want to know!
Parrothead 5k this morning, as I previously mentioned.
Final time was 31:29.
That's right around my time. My personal best for a 5K might have been around 29 minutes but it was so long ago that I don't remember exactly.
I did have a sub-30 years ago. But this was a little better than my time last year, so I'll consider that a win.
Absolutely, you should.

« Reply #36 on: July 22, 2023, 12:52:54 PM »

Weekend spotlight from CI:

They’re back and itching to find a spot in your humidor! For just this weekend, we’re rolling out the red carpet with a slick 30% OFF select Java boxes across all three blends!
Interesting. And by the way I saw your post last night about the ACID cigars. There are a bunch of different ones and so I can't speak to all of them... But I definitely have smoked ones that were flavored and tasted NOTHING like pipe tobacco. Just sayin'.
Now if you want something that in no way tastes natural....CAO Moontrance.  You can't store those things in a humi with other cigars.  And that aroma...it's like stripper glitter, once you get it on you you can't get it off.

That's what I'm talking about! There were two different ACIDs with a blue label (can't recall their names) and they were like the Moontrance you described.

And of course, I was generalizing which is never good.
I think the most popular blue label ones are Kuba Kuba and Blondie.  Never had either.  Have had the Tabak's which I enjoy as with the Java.  The retired 5's, the Opulence 3, 20th anniversary and Toast are interesting, and to me anyway give that pipe smoke impression.

*The things a PW would admit to in a post, just to get to page 2.... :-[

« Reply #37 on: July 22, 2023, 12:55:08 PM »

Weekend spotlight from CI:

They’re back and itching to find a spot in your humidor! For just this weekend, we’re rolling out the red carpet with a slick 30% OFF select Java boxes across all three blends!
Interesting. And by the way I saw your post last night about the ACID cigars. There are a bunch of different ones and so I can't speak to all of them... But I definitely have smoked ones that were flavored and tasted NOTHING like pipe tobacco. Just sayin'.
Now if you want something that in no way tastes natural....CAO Moontrance.  You can't store those things in a humi with other cigars.  And that aroma...it's like stripper glitter, once you get it on you you can't get it off.
The wife used to enjoy those back in the day.
Mine did too...should have been a warning sign...

« Reply #38 on: July 22, 2023, 01:06:00 PM »

Page 3!

« Reply #39 on: July 22, 2023, 01:07:20 PM »

and...

« Reply #40 on: July 22, 2023, 01:08:12 PM »

Weekend spotlight from CI:

They’re back and itching to find a spot in your humidor! For just this weekend, we’re rolling out the red carpet with a slick 30% OFF select Java boxes across all three blends!
Interesting. And by the way I saw your post last night about the ACID cigars. There are a bunch of different ones and so I can't speak to all of them... But I definitely have smoked ones that were flavored and tasted NOTHING like pipe tobacco. Just sayin'.
Now if you want something that in no way tastes natural....CAO Moontrance.  You can't store those things in a humi with other cigars.  And that aroma...it's like stripper glitter, once you get it on you you can't get it off.
The wife used to enjoy those back in the day.
Mine did too...should have been a warning sign...
LALTS

And in my coinky dink of the day, FB is telling me she actually had one on this day 11 years ago. I had an Est 1844. Boy, I sure miss those.

« Reply #41 on: July 22, 2023, 01:09:26 PM »

Seems we've got the dark hair going today.

« Reply #42 on: July 22, 2023, 01:40:48 PM »

Morning, boyos.
One post by ClevelandDave today. Is he working OT? Is he golfing with his dad? We want to know!
Parrothead 5k this morning, as I previously mentioned.
Final time was 31:29.
That's right around my time. My personal best for a 5K might have been around 29 minutes but it was so long ago that I don't remember exactly.
I did have a sub-30 years ago. But this was a little better than my time last year, so I'll consider that a win.
Absolutely, you should.
Actual time was probably closer to 31 flat, but a bunch of people were walking after the start line crowding up the area, slowing everyone down. If you're gonna walk, wait until everyone else has gone, sheesh.

« Reply #43 on: July 22, 2023, 03:26:28 PM »

Morning, boyos.
One post by ClevelandDave today. Is he working OT? Is he golfing with his dad? We want to know!
Parrothead 5k this morning, as I previously mentioned.
Final time was 31:29.
That's right around my time. My personal best for a 5K might have been around 29 minutes but it was so long ago that I don't remember exactly.
I did have a sub-30 years ago. But this was a little better than my time last year, so I'll consider that a win.
Absolutely, you should.
Actual time was probably closer to 31 flat, but a bunch of people were walking after the start line crowding up the area, slowing everyone down. If you're gonna walk, wait until everyone else has gone, sheesh.
You always have to account for stupidity.

« Reply #44 on: July 22, 2023, 04:30:29 PM »

Morning, boyos.
One post by ClevelandDave today. Is he working OT? Is he golfing with his dad? We want to know!
Parrothead 5k this morning, as I previously mentioned.
Final time was 31:29.
That's right around my time. My personal best for a 5K might have been around 29 minutes but it was so long ago that I don't remember exactly.
I did have a sub-30 years ago. But this was a little better than my time last year, so I'll consider that a win.
Absolutely, you should.
Actual time was probably closer to 31 flat, but a bunch of people were walking after the start line crowding up the area, slowing everyone down. If you're gonna walk, wait until everyone else has gone, sheesh.
You always have to account for stupidity.
First time I've come across that in a race, so I wasn't expecting it.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4