CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 25

Author Topic: 3/26/2015  (Read 51996 times)

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
Re: 3/26/2015
« Reply #195 on: March 26, 2015, 11:03:18 AM »

@ Bean.  You got your air travel plans in place for CF?
I have not.  Will likely fly out to PHL on Tuesday that week but not sure yet on the return.  PM what you're considering.
You going to get some work in before?

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #196 on: March 26, 2015, 11:04:06 AM »

I have not.  Will likely fly out to PHL on Tuesday that week but not sure yet on the return.  PM what you're considering.
PM sent, Newark looks to be my best option
Yea, straight shot across.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #197 on: March 26, 2015, 11:05:08 AM »

Bean, you coming out the week of Apr. 6?

Threebean

« Reply #198 on: March 26, 2015, 11:05:08 AM »

You going to get some work in before?
Before and after.  Hopefully not during (if so, FML)

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #199 on: March 26, 2015, 11:05:11 AM »

Jayzus, is it Tuesday already?  We just plastered the walls and there are bullet holes already. 

Morning, muchachos.  Last night my dad and I broke out the Murcs that Tex so kindly gifted sometime back.  Great cigar.  Shame they're going extinct.  Shame I didn't buy a box or three.  I'll have to look around and see if I can find any residual stock somewhere.

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #200 on: March 26, 2015, 11:07:28 AM »

Jayzus, is it Tuesday already?  We just plastered the walls and there are bullet holes already. 

Morning, muchachos.  Last night my dad and I broke out the Murcs that Tex so kindly gifted sometime back.  Great cigar.  Shame they're going extinct.  Shame I didn't buy a box or three.  I'll have to look around and see if I can find any residual stock somewhere.
Mornin Raz, Famous always seemed to have em back in the day

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #201 on: March 26, 2015, 11:08:07 AM »

Morning Undocumented Immigrant.  Good cigars and probably are extinct now except for us hoarders humi's.

Threebean

« Reply #202 on: March 26, 2015, 11:08:39 AM »

Maybe.  When's the herf that week?

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #203 on: March 26, 2015, 11:08:43 AM »

Think I will go to the office. 

glassken

• Newbie Status
  • Proud to be a BotL
« Reply #204 on: March 26, 2015, 11:10:25 AM »

Atlantic has some that are box pressed, and some that are not. Boxes, bundles, 5 pk's, and singles.

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #205 on: March 26, 2015, 11:13:12 AM »

Atlantic has some that are box pressed, and some that are not. Boxes, bundles, 5 pk's, and singles.
KEN!  Good mornin sir!

Threebean

« Reply #206 on: March 26, 2015, 11:15:07 AM »

Morning Ken. You out perched over the briny deep blue sea?

sfish

« Reply #207 on: March 26, 2015, 11:15:12 AM »

Maybe.  When's the herf that week?
Thursday, April 9

glassken

• Newbie Status
  • Proud to be a BotL
« Reply #208 on: March 26, 2015, 11:20:02 AM »

Morning Ken. You out perched over the briny deep blue sea?
Morning, Mark, CG87. And all. Mark, I made it in yesterday evening. We are flying smaller aircraft where I am at now, due to heli-deck restrictions. These smaller birds do not have IFR, so if it is foggy we don't fly--we take a crew boat for 7 or 8 hrs.. Luckily we had a pretty nice morning yesterday, and made it to Morgan City by 9:30 am.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #209 on: March 26, 2015, 11:23:23 AM »

Holy hell, it's K-K-K-Ken!  Hiya, Ken!
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 25