« Reply #120 on: March 23, 2015, 10:57:09 AM »

Good morning, fellas.
Morning, Uncle Tony.
How was your "normal" weekend, LTG?
Pretty good. Got some good grub at the market, had some last night and will have the rest tonight. Bacon wrapped stuffed mushrooms on the grill tonight. Yum. Plus, you know, got to see my sis, BIL and nephew. So that's nice also.
Very cool.  Did they stay at your house?
No, my parents. No room at the inn with me, so to speak. Lol

« Reply #121 on: March 23, 2015, 10:58:13 AM »

I posted this yesterday but since it was such a low banter day, I'll re-post:

http://www.famous-smoke.com/5+styles+of+601+cigars/item+28927

$23.95
2 X 601 Red Label Habano Robusto (5 x 50)
2 X 601 Green Label Oscuro Tronco (5 x 52)
2 X 601 Blue Label Robusto (5 1/4 x 52)
2 X 601 La Bomba Napalm (5 x 52)
2 X 601 Steel Rod (5 x 54)   -  (It appears these are a Famous exclusive but I think it's gotten some decent reviews)

« Reply #122 on: March 23, 2015, 11:00:16 AM »

Good morning, fellas.
Good mornin Tony!
How goes it, Shaun?
Not too bad, could be better, but optimistic about my interview Friday and hearing back from the other company I am heavily pursuing.  You?
Busy at work and not spending enough time looking for a new job.  But I'm doing well, thanks.

« Reply #123 on: March 23, 2015, 11:00:53 AM »

I really really really love Mondays, especially when kayaking at 5:30am gets cancelled due to rain and you get a bed visit at 6:30am by your kayaking partner on her birthday.
Row, row, row your boat...
Morning Dean
why is American mass produced beer, like Dean & his lady friend in a kayak?
nobody figured this out?  Both are fucking close to water!

« Reply #124 on: March 23, 2015, 11:02:03 AM »

Good morning, fellas.
Morning, Uncle Tony.
How was your "normal" weekend, LTG?
Pretty good. Got some good grub at the market, had some last night and will have the rest tonight. Bacon wrapped stuffed mushrooms on the grill tonight. Yum. Plus, you know, got to see my sis, BIL and nephew. So that's nice also.
Very cool.  Did they stay at your house?
No, my parents. No room at the inn with me, so to speak. Lol
Even better!  Hosting sucks.  My nephew stayed with me for the last two weeks and he was more helpful than trouble but I'm happy to have the house to myself again.  Now if I could only get my wife to leave too.  ;)

« Reply #125 on: March 23, 2015, 11:04:41 AM »

I really really really love Mondays, especially when kayaking at 5:30am gets cancelled due to rain and you get a bed visit at 6:30am by your kayaking partner on her birthday.
In her birthday suit, no doubt.  You're killing me, man.
Killing all of us.  I want to be just like Dean when I grow up.

« Reply #126 on: March 23, 2015, 11:04:57 AM »

I really really really love Mondays, especially when kayaking at 5:30am gets cancelled due to rain and you get a bed visit at 6:30am by your kayaking partner on her birthday.
Row, row, row your boat...
Morning Dean
why is American mass produced beer, like Dean & his lady friend in a kayak?
nobody figured this out?  Both are fucking close to water!
I was confused by your post so I just ignored it.  If you'd said "How" instead of "Why" I might have played your game.

« Reply #127 on: March 23, 2015, 11:07:00 AM »

I really really really love Mondays, especially when kayaking at 5:30am gets cancelled due to rain and you get a bed visit at 6:30am by your kayaking partner on her birthday.
In her birthday suit, no doubt.  You're killing me, man.
Killing all of us.  I want to be just like Dean when I grow up.
What up, Razman?  Are you all healed up?

« Reply #128 on: March 23, 2015, 11:07:10 AM »

I really really really love Mondays, especially when kayaking at 5:30am gets cancelled due to rain and you get a bed visit at 6:30am by your kayaking partner on her birthday.
Row, row, row your boat...
Morning Dean
why is American mass produced beer, like Dean & his lady friend in a kayak?
nobody figured this out?  Both are fucking close to water!
I was confused by your post so I just ignored it.  If you'd said "How" instead of "Why" I might have played your game.
And i'm usually so effing eloquent - go figure!

« Reply #129 on: March 23, 2015, 11:08:07 AM »

I really really really love Mondays, especially when kayaking at 5:30am gets cancelled due to rain and you get a bed visit at 6:30am by your kayaking partner on her birthday.
Row, row, row your boat...
Morning Dean
why is American mass produced beer, like Dean & his lady friend in a kayak?
nobody figured this out?  Both are fucking close to water!
I was ignoring you.  Out here on the left coast, it's too damned early to think.

« Reply #130 on: March 23, 2015, 11:11:02 AM »

Good morning, fellas.
Good mornin Tony!
How goes it, Shaun?
Not too bad, could be better, but optimistic about my interview Friday and hearing back from the other company I am heavily pursuing.  You?
Busy at work and not spending enough time looking for a new job.  But I'm doing well, thanks.
Finding a new job/career is a full time job - Lessons from CG87

« Reply #131 on: March 23, 2015, 11:11:47 AM »

Good morning, fellas.
Good mornin Tony!
How goes it, Shaun?
Not too bad, could be better, but optimistic about my interview Friday and hearing back from the other company I am heavily pursuing.  You?
Busy at work and not spending enough time looking for a new job.  But I'm doing well, thanks.
Finding a new job/career is a full time job - Lessons from CG87
Jack Handy is funnier.

« Reply #132 on: March 23, 2015, 11:12:24 AM »

I really really really love Mondays, especially when kayaking at 5:30am gets cancelled due to rain and you get a bed visit at 6:30am by your kayaking partner on her birthday.
In her birthday suit, no doubt.  You're killing me, man.
Killing all of us.  I want to be just like Dean when I grow up.
What up, Razman?  Are you all healed up?
Morning, Mr. Mayor. Doc says I'm close.  Says I can ride the motorcycle and use my discretion as to when to stop physical therapy.  As if I ever had any discretion.

Gonna give therapy a couple of more weeks, though.  I've made major progress in range of motion past two weeks, and walking hurts less and less each day.  When progress seems to taper off, I'll end it and call it good.

« Reply #133 on: March 23, 2015, 11:13:25 AM »

Good morning, fellas.
Morning, Uncle Tony.
How was your "normal" weekend, LTG?
Pretty good. Got some good grub at the market, had some last night and will have the rest tonight. Bacon wrapped stuffed mushrooms on the grill tonight. Yum. Plus, you know, got to see my sis, BIL and nephew. So that's nice also.
Very cool.  Did they stay at your house?
No, my parents. No room at the inn with me, so to speak. Lol
Even better!  Hosting sucks.  My nephew stayed with me for the last two weeks and he was more helpful than trouble but I'm happy to have the house to myself again.  Now if I could only get my wife to leave too.  ;)
All it takes is money.  More than you have, but still...
Logged

YAD

  • Yet Another Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
  • White stars are the best
Re: 3/23/2015
« Reply #134 on: March 23, 2015, 11:14:12 AM »

I really really really love Mondays, especially when kayaking at 5:30am gets cancelled due to rain and you get a bed visit at 6:30am by your kayaking partner on her birthday.
In her birthday suit, no doubt.  You're killing me, man.
Killing all of us.  I want to be just like Dean when I grow up.
What up, Razman?  Are you all healed up?
Morning, Mr. Mayor. Doc says I'm close.  Says I can ride the motorcycle and use my discretion as to when to stop physical therapy.  As if I ever had any discretion.

Gonna give therapy a couple of more weeks, though.  I've made major progress in range of motion past two weeks, and walking hurts less and less each day.  When progress seems to taper off, I'll end it and call it good.
Most guys that ride get injured like that on their bikes, Raz.  No, not you.  You fall in a hole and have no bragging rights!