CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: 6/11/2023  (Read 677 times)

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
Re: 6/11/2023
« Reply #15 on: June 11, 2023, 10:48:48 AM »

Put together our new patio swing that came yesterday. I forsee spending a lot of summer evenings out there.
Photos please.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #16 on: June 11, 2023, 10:49:09 AM »

Wordle 722 3/6*

⬛⬛🟩🟩⬛
🟩⬛🟩🟩⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #17 on: June 11, 2023, 11:11:27 AM »

Put together our new patio swing that came yesterday. I forsee spending a lot of summer evenings out there.
Photos please.

Nice. We used to have something similar at our old house. Where did you buy that one?

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #18 on: June 11, 2023, 11:21:23 AM »

Photos please.

Nice. We used to have something similar at our old house. Where did you buy that one?
We also used to have one back in the day, but that was years ago. Thing just wore out.

This one was from Amazon.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #19 on: June 11, 2023, 11:45:21 AM »

Photos please.

We also used to have one back in the day, but that was years ago. Thing just wore out.

Amazon's plan for world domination is ahead of schedule. I especially love the way they bugged all of our homes with Alexa.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #20 on: June 11, 2023, 11:48:21 AM »

Photos please.

Amazon's plan for world domination is ahead of schedule. I especially love the way they bugged all of our homes with Alexa.
Believe me, I tried to get one somewhere else. But any place that sells outdoor furniture, I've found that swings are rare. It's all couches and chairs and tables and umbrellas.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #21 on: June 11, 2023, 11:49:20 AM »

Oh goody! Speaking of Amazon, just got notice that my book will be here tomorrow.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #22 on: June 11, 2023, 11:55:48 AM »

Photos please.

Believe me, I tried to get one somewhere else. But any place that sells outdoor furniture, I've found that swings are rare. It's all couches and chairs and tables and umbrellas.
I wasn't judging. Only being observant. In my current job, I see how valuable data is and no one has more of it than Amazon.

TruDog

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • ...WooF...
« Reply #23 on: June 11, 2023, 02:12:34 PM »

....Get suited uP in a Chem oP OutFit.   Do some Decontamination.   Get piss tested every week, make sure ya ain't contaminated.   Fun times...   Making great Money fo my Kids.   HaT twist'd. And yes a cancer survivor.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #24 on: June 11, 2023, 02:31:36 PM »

....Get suited uP in a Chem oP OutFit.   Do some Decontamination.   Get piss tested every week, make sure ya ain't contaminated.   Fun times...   Making great Money fo my Kids.   HaT twist'd. And yes a cancer survivor.
Is that how you're spending your Sunday? I may be looking for a new line of work. Care to elaborate?

TruDog

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • ...WooF...
« Reply #25 on: June 11, 2023, 02:36:41 PM »

.....Yep LTG, Ive actually got a Q clearance. Might be able to get Uncle Joe out of the bunker and be a President

TruDog

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • ...WooF...
« Reply #26 on: June 11, 2023, 02:38:15 PM »

Is that how you're spending your Sunday? I may be looking for a new line of work. Care to elaborate?
.   Monday Morning , climb on board

TruDog

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • ...WooF...
« Reply #27 on: June 11, 2023, 02:41:24 PM »

.   Monday Morning , climb on board
....Tone , If You have a Chemistry Degree?   

TruDog

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • ...WooF...
« Reply #28 on: June 11, 2023, 02:50:36 PM »

.....My Kids are 41 and 32,   Im still paying for phones, rent.  Bought them both new Car's.  Yes Toney. IT NEVER ENDS.

TruDog

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • ...WooF...
« Reply #29 on: June 11, 2023, 03:57:21 PM »

.....Last concert my Wifey and I attended was ......."On Yo Feet or on Yo Knee's, The AmaZing Blue Oyster CuLT".   and yes Toney it was free, here in P-Town.   
Pages: 1 [2] 3