BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 3/18/2015
« Reply #255 on: March 18, 2015, 02:18:26 PM »

Afternoon, Scotchahloics
Hey Steve.

Here there, Tony. Stopping at Nik's this evening?

« Reply #256 on: March 18, 2015, 02:18:39 PM »

Holy chit the warden has tested every nerve I got 9 times today.  Back to the house now cold beer and cigar in my immediate future,
Hope your wallet still has some life left in it!

« Reply #257 on: March 18, 2015, 02:19:49 PM »

Afternoon, Scotchahloics
Good afternoon Steve

Hey, Shaun. Getting any projects done around the house.  ;)
Just working on that main one of trying to find a job ;)  House does look good tho, I keep it pretty clean   :D
Do you wear that maid outfit the wife bought you?
I'm not Dad's wife...    ;)
Indeed. If you were, you'd have a story about working for 12 hours, taking a nap, then waking up at 10:30 pm asking for breakfast.

« Reply #258 on: March 18, 2015, 02:20:17 PM »

Afternoon, Scotchahloics
Good afternoon Steve

Hey, Shaun. Getting any projects done around the house.  ;)
Just working on that main one of trying to find a job ;)  House does look good tho, I keep it pretty clean   :D
Do you wear that maid outfit the wife bought you?
Or did Scott get that one?
You've had more than one strange inquiry today David
Then I've done my part today - hazzuh!
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 3/18/2015
« Reply #259 on: March 18, 2015, 02:22:27 PM »

Has anyone smoked the RP Nicaraguan? Got a throw-in a Famous order. Thought it was pretty good. Better than most of the 'samples' that end up in the canal.
Same here.  actually not bad.  wonder what they would do with some age.  may pick up 5 over at the monster just to see.  usually not too expensive-even for Rockies.

I'd be willing to give 'em another try... if the price was right. I've been fooled a bit by some singles from samplers and such. Re-visited a 5 pack, and HATED them. Leaving me wonder WTF?

and a good afternoon to ya, Sam

« Reply #260 on: March 18, 2015, 02:23:34 PM »

Afternoon, Scotchahloics
Good afternoon Steve

Hey, Shaun. Getting any projects done around the house.  ;)
Just working on that main one of trying to find a job ;)  House does look good tho, I keep it pretty clean   :D
Do you wear that maid outfit the wife bought you?
I'm not Dad's wife...    ;)
Start doing all the cooking, too, and you're Tony.

« Reply #261 on: March 18, 2015, 02:23:58 PM »

Afternoon, Scotchahloics
Good afternoon Steve

Hey, Shaun. Getting any projects done around the house.  ;)
Just working on that main one of trying to find a job ;)  House does look good tho, I keep it pretty clean   :D
Do you wear that maid outfit the wife bought you?
Or did Scott get that one?
You've had more than one strange inquiry today David
Then I've done my part today - hazzuh!
Later, bastidge!

« Reply #262 on: March 18, 2015, 02:24:13 PM »

Afternoon, Scotchahloics
Good afternoon Steve

Hey, Shaun. Getting any projects done around the house.  ;)
Just working on that main one of trying to find a job ;)  House does look good tho, I keep it pretty clean   :D
Do you wear that maid outfit the wife bought you?
Or did Scott get that one?
You've had more than one strange inquiry today David
Then I've done my part today - hazzuh!
Later Golf

« Reply #263 on: March 18, 2015, 02:24:49 PM »

Has anyone smoked the RP Nicaraguan? Got a throw-in a Famous order. Thought it was pretty good. Better than most of the 'samples' that end up in the canal.
Same here.  actually not bad.  wonder what they would do with some age.  may pick up 5 over at the monster just to see.  usually not too expensive-even for Rockies.

I'd be willing to give 'em another try... if the price was right. I've been fooled a bit by some singles from samplers and such. Re-visited a 5 pack, and HATED them. Leaving me wonder WTF?

and a good afternoon to ya, Sam
Well it's a RP cigar so...

« Reply #264 on: March 18, 2015, 02:25:09 PM »

Holy chit the warden has tested every nerve I got 9 times today.  Back to the house now cold beer and cigar in my immediate future,
Hope your wallet still has some life left in it!
Wallet is AOK, heart and nerves are destroyed.

« Reply #265 on: March 18, 2015, 02:26:12 PM »

Sniff, sniff! Something smells like aromatic bath soaps combined with fried nerves, TXDave must be back
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 3/18/2015
« Reply #266 on: March 18, 2015, 02:26:19 PM »

Has anyone smoked the RP Nicaraguan? Got a throw-in a Famous order. Thought it was pretty good. Better than most of the 'samples' that end up in the canal.
Afternoon Steve, I got one also but haven't smoked it yet

Hi, Scott. Did you ever end up getting anything from the CAYP site? I saw you posted a better deal than the .biz for the Rothschildes last week... $156
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 3/18/2015
« Reply #267 on: March 18, 2015, 02:27:15 PM »

Afternoon, Scotchahloics
Good afternoon Steve

Hey, Shaun. Getting any projects done around the house.  ;)
Just working on that main one of trying to find a job ;)  House does look good tho, I keep it pretty clean   :D
Do you wear that maid outfit the wife bought you?
Or did Scott get that one?
You've had more than one strange inquiry today David
Then I've done my part today - hazzuh!

Sch-later, Jake!

« Reply #268 on: March 18, 2015, 02:29:21 PM »

Alright men, I'm outta here see you tomorrow

« Reply #269 on: March 18, 2015, 02:29:45 PM »

Afternoon, Scotchahloics
Good afternoon Steve

Hey, Shaun. Getting any projects done around the house.  ;)
Just working on that main one of trying to find a job ;)  House does look good tho, I keep it pretty clean   :D
Do you wear that maid outfit the wife bought you?
Or did Scott get that one?
You've had more than one strange inquiry today David
Then I've done my part today - hazzuh!
Later, bastidge!
See ya Dave!