CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 20

Author Topic: 3/17/2015 - Happy Saint Patrick's Day  (Read 33234 times)

sfish

Re: 3/17/2015 - Happy Saint Patrick's Day
« Reply #225 on: March 17, 2015, 01:50:13 PM »

Morning, all, and happy Tuesday.  Doing the green thing today but I agree with Scott... it's dumb.  I don't need a reason to drink before noon during the week.
Please tell me you, of all people, have zero intention of drinking any green beer...

I assure you, no shitty green beer for me.
but if it is a  Peanut butter and key lime jello green porter stout sculpin at sea limited release, aged in a cheddar cheese wheel? would you could you Sam I am?
as long as it's the limited release....
had to put that in, it just screams Jwacky...

I apologize to nobody for drinking good beer!

Speaking of which I found another source for VaS 6-packs

Sounds like they're becoming regularly available out there?
I wouldn't go that far, I had to search like crazy to find 2 places

Ha, well, seems like every time I'm here you've found a new place that carries it.  Guess that's not too often these days.

I don't have much beer on hand at home, need to reload.
I'm trying to cut down on beer for the spring but if I see VaS I get it

Everything in moderation.  Those six-packs are smaller bottles, that's gotta count for something.  Nevermind the fact that you'll drink three of them at a time.
Moderation isn't a strength of mine, I'm good for 2 of those before I move onto something else

I usually stop drinking once I fall asleep.
Quitter! Where's your I.V.?

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #226 on: March 17, 2015, 01:50:55 PM »

Morning, all, and happy Tuesday.  Doing the green thing today but I agree with Scott... it's dumb.  I don't need a reason to drink before noon during the week.
Please tell me you, of all people, have zero intention of drinking any green beer...

but if it is a  Peanut butter and key lime jello green porter stout sculpin at sea limited release, aged in a cheddar cheese wheel? would you could you Sam I am?

Yeah, like who ever heard of beer aged in a cheese wheel?

Indeed.  That's just silly.  Morning, Mike.
Wazzup Joe?  You got green beer day out there on the left coast?

Staying busy... with everything going on these days I thought St Patrick's day was Saturday since that's when all the downtown celebrations were.  Did all that drinking for nothing.
Well, time to get started to cover today...no excuses.

sfish

« Reply #227 on: March 17, 2015, 01:51:48 PM »

I smoked another Monte White yesterday... Still hate it.  The problem with it is that it burns way too hot.  It doesn't give off a lot of smoke so you tend to puff a little faster and then it comes on ya.  I've got one left of the 5er and I'm gonna smoke it when I have lots of time to devote to it to see if it makes a difference.  I'm not optimistic.
Fixed it

jswaykos

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #228 on: March 17, 2015, 01:51:59 PM »

I smoked another Monte White yesterday... Still hate it.  The problem with it is that it burns way too hot.  It doesn't give off a lot of smoke so you tend to puff a little faster and then it cones on ya.  I've got one left of the 5er and I'm gonna smoke it when I have lots of time to devote to it to see if it makes a difference.  I'm not optimistic.

It'll be even more disappointing if you actually set aside time to try and enjoy it. 

jswaykos

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #229 on: March 17, 2015, 01:52:33 PM »

Yeah, like who ever heard of beer aged in a cheese wheel?

Indeed.  That's just silly.  Morning, Mike.
Wazzup Joe?  You got green beer day out there on the left coast?

Staying busy... with everything going on these days I thought St Patrick's day was Saturday since that's when all the downtown celebrations were.  Did all that drinking for nothing.
Well, time to get started to cover today...no excuses.

If you say so...

jswaykos

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #230 on: March 17, 2015, 01:52:56 PM »

Slow day at the office so I'm heading outta here.  Gotta start drinking, Dave's orders.  See you all tomorrow.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #231 on: March 17, 2015, 01:55:02 PM »

Speaking of which I found another source for VaS 6-packs

Sounds like they're becoming regularly available out there?
I wouldn't go that far, I had to search like crazy to find 2 places

Ha, well, seems like every time I'm here you've found a new place that carries it.  Guess that's not too often these days.

I don't have much beer on hand at home, need to reload.
I'm trying to cut down on beer for the spring but if I see VaS I get it

Everything in moderation.  Those six-packs are smaller bottles, that's gotta count for something.  Nevermind the fact that you'll drink three of them at a time.
Moderation isn't a strength of mine, I'm good for 2 of those before I move onto something else
Two six packs?

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #232 on: March 17, 2015, 01:55:30 PM »

I smoked another Monte White yesterday... Still hate it.  The problem with it is that it burns way too hot.  It doesn't give off a lot of smoke so you tend to puff a little faster and then it comes on ya.  I've got one left of the 5er and I'm gonna smoke it when I have lots of time to devote to it to see if it makes a difference.  I'm not optimistic.
Fixed it
Completely expected that from you, fucker!

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #233 on: March 17, 2015, 01:56:02 PM »

Slow day at the office so I'm heading outta here.  Gotta start drinking, Dave's orders.  See you all tomorrow.
Later.

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #234 on: March 17, 2015, 01:56:54 PM »

See ya later Joe

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #235 on: March 17, 2015, 01:57:23 PM »

Fixed it
Completely expected that from you, fucker!
What a prick, amiright?  Fuckin Tuesdays!  ;)

sfish

« Reply #236 on: March 17, 2015, 01:57:32 PM »

Later Joe

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #237 on: March 17, 2015, 02:01:25 PM »

I smoked another Monte White yesterday... Still hate it.  The problem with it is that it burns way too hot.  It doesn't give off a lot of smoke so you tend to puff a little faster and then it cones on ya.  I've got one left of the 5er and I'm gonna smoke it when I have lots of time to devote to it to see if it makes a difference.  I'm not optimistic.
If you want to punish yourself, go home....cigar shouldn't be doing that to you.

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #238 on: March 17, 2015, 02:03:13 PM »

If you want to punish yourself, go home....cigar shouldn't be doing that to you.
Agreed - screw that cigar, throw it in the canal and move on.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #239 on: March 17, 2015, 02:04:52 PM »

Do yourself a favor, chuck it or send it to Oy.  Some things don't get better in time.
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 20