Author Topic: 3/17/2015 - Happy Saint Patrick's Day  (Read 32680 times)

Re: 3/17/2015 - Happy Saint Patrick's Day
« Reply #210 on: March 17, 2015, 12:47:08 PM »

Morning, all, and happy Tuesday.  Doing the green thing today but I agree with Scott... it's dumb.  I don't need a reason to drink before noon during the week.
Please tell me you, of all people, have zero intention of drinking any green beer...

I assure you, no shitty green beer for me.
but if it is a  Peanut butter and key lime jello green porter stout sculpin at sea limited release, aged in a cheddar cheese wheel? would you could you Sam I am?
as long as it's the limited release....
had to put that in, it just screams Jwacky...

I apologize to nobody for drinking good beer!
Yeah, like who ever heard of beer aged in a cheese wheel?

Indeed.  That's just silly.  Morning, Mike.
OK, Old port barrels...
Swiss cheese maybe.  It's got all those holes in it.
Logged

jswaykos

Re: 3/17/2015 - Happy Saint Patrick's Day
« Reply #211 on: March 17, 2015, 12:47:23 PM »

Morning, all, and happy Tuesday.  Doing the green thing today but I agree with Scott... it's dumb.  I don't need a reason to drink before noon during the week.
Please tell me you, of all people, have zero intention of drinking any green beer...

I assure you, no shitty green beer for me.
but if it is a  Peanut butter and key lime jello green porter stout sculpin at sea limited release, aged in a cheddar cheese wheel? would you could you Sam I am?
as long as it's the limited release....
had to put that in, it just screams Jwacky...

I apologize to nobody for drinking good beer!
Yeah, like who ever heard of beer aged in a cheese wheel?

Indeed.  That's just silly.  Morning, Mike.
Wazzup Joe?  You got green beer day out there on the left coast?

Staying busy... with everything going on these days I thought St Patrick's day was Saturday since that's when all the downtown celebrations were.  Did all that drinking for nothing.

Re: 3/17/2015 - Happy Saint Patrick's Day
« Reply #212 on: March 17, 2015, 12:59:19 PM »

Morning, all, and happy Tuesday.  Doing the green thing today but I agree with Scott... it's dumb.  I don't need a reason to drink before noon during the week.
Please tell me you, of all people, have zero intention of drinking any green beer...

I assure you, no shitty green beer for me.
but if it is a  Peanut butter and key lime jello green porter stout sculpin at sea limited release, aged in a cheddar cheese wheel? would you could you Sam I am?
as long as it's the limited release....
had to put that in, it just screams Jwacky...

I apologize to nobody for drinking good beer!

Speaking of which I found another source for VaS 6-packs

Sounds like they're becoming regularly available out there?
I wouldn't go that far, I had to search like crazy to find 2 places

Ha, well, seems like every time I'm here you've found a new place that carries it.  Guess that's not too often these days.

I don't have much beer on hand at home, need to reload.
I'm trying to cut down on beer for the spring but if I see VaS I get it
Logged

jswaykos

Re: 3/17/2015 - Happy Saint Patrick's Day
« Reply #213 on: March 17, 2015, 01:20:21 PM »

[...]

Everything in moderation.  Those six-packs are smaller bottles, that's gotta count for something.  Nevermind the fact that you'll drink three of them at a time.

Re: 3/17/2015 - Happy Saint Patrick's Day
« Reply #214 on: March 17, 2015, 01:36:58 PM »

[...]

Moderation isn't a strength of mine, I'm good for 2 of those before I move onto something else

Re: 3/17/2015 - Happy Saint Patrick's Day
« Reply #215 on: March 17, 2015, 01:38:25 PM »

Anybody smoke anything new or interesting lately? I haven't smoked much at all but good weather is right around the bend. Still looking forward to trying those LAT Cracker Crumbs
Logged

jswaykos

Re: 3/17/2015 - Happy Saint Patrick's Day
« Reply #216 on: March 17, 2015, 01:39:38 PM »

[...]

I usually stop drinking once I fall asleep.
Logged

jswaykos

Re: 3/17/2015 - Happy Saint Patrick's Day
« Reply #217 on: March 17, 2015, 01:42:57 PM »

Anybody smoke anything new or interesting lately? I haven't smoked much at all but good weather is right around the bend. Still looking forward to trying those LAT Cracker Crumbs

Nothing particularly new/interesting, been digging through old inventory.  I really like the Room 101 Connies that I bought a month or so ago.  Forgot how much I like those Cubao No.7s... Griffins are going downhill with time, IMO...

Other than those, everything else is as good as they've ever been.

Re: 3/17/2015 - Happy Saint Patrick's Day
« Reply #218 on: March 17, 2015, 01:43:21 PM »

Good morning all, Happy St Pat's Day to all of Irish persuasion.
And the rest of us can GFO?
Essentially, yes.
I got the luck 'o the Irish in me!
Well tell him to pull out!

Re: 3/17/2015 - Happy Saint Patrick's Day
« Reply #219 on: March 17, 2015, 01:44:50 PM »

Anybody smoke anything new or interesting lately? I haven't smoked much at all but good weather is right around the bend. Still looking forward to trying those LAT Cracker Crumbs
Smoked a God of Fire Serie B 2011 yesterday, AMAZING.

Re: 3/17/2015 - Happy Saint Patrick's Day
« Reply #220 on: March 17, 2015, 01:46:25 PM »

Anybody smoke anything new or interesting lately? I haven't smoked much at all but good weather is right around the bend. Still looking forward to trying those LAT Cracker Crumbs
Smoked a Nimmy D recently that ended up being better than I expected it to be.

Re: 3/17/2015 - Happy Saint Patrick's Day
« Reply #222 on: March 17, 2015, 01:48:04 PM »

Anybody smoke anything new or interesting lately? I haven't smoked much at all but good weather is right around the bend. Still looking forward to trying those LAT Cracker Crumbs

Nothing particularly new/interesting, been digging through old inventory.  I really like the Room 101 Connies that I bought a month or so ago.  Forgot how much I like those Cubao No.7s... Griffins are going downhill with time, IMO...

Other than those, everything else is as good as they've ever been.
I've been thinking about those Cubao #7's, I have 1-1/2 boxes buried. Haven't smoked one in a year probably
Logged

jswaykos

Re: 3/17/2015 - Happy Saint Patrick's Day
« Reply #223 on: March 17, 2015, 01:49:23 PM »

Anybody smoke anything new or interesting lately? I haven't smoked much at all but good weather is right around the bend. Still looking forward to trying those LAT Cracker Crumbs

Nothing particularly new/interesting, been digging through old inventory.  I really like the Room 101 Connies that I bought a month or so ago.  Forgot how much I like those Cubao No.7s... Griffins are going downhill with time, IMO...

Other than those, everything else is as good as they've ever been.
I've been thinking about those Cubao #7's, I have 1-1/2 boxes buried. Haven't smoked one in a year probably

That's almost exactly where I was with them. Time is kind to them.

Re: 3/17/2015 - Happy Saint Patrick's Day
« Reply #224 on: March 17, 2015, 01:49:45 PM »

I smoked another Monte White yesterday... Still hate it.  The problem with it is that it burns way too hot.  It doesn't give off a lot of smoke so you tend to puff a little faster and then it cones on ya.  I've got one left of the 5er and I'm gonna smoke it when I have lots of time to devote to it to see if it makes a difference.  I'm not optimistic.