CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 22

Author Topic: 3/13/2015  (Read 45136 times)

dwgbryant

Re: 3/13/2015
« Reply #15 on: March 13, 2015, 05:49:47 AM »

good morning Chip and Dave. I apologise for my absence. Car was back in the shop, took a ride up north to Cedar Key with a friend fishing, forgot where I put my phone, got car back finally and heading out at daylight kayaking with a lady friend to explore islands. cigar money at zero. EPC 2nd robusto and coffee here.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #16 on: March 13, 2015, 06:12:02 AM »

good morning Chip and Dave. I apologise for my absence. Car was back in the shop, took a ride up north to Cedar Key with a friend fishing, forgot where I put my phone, got car back finally and heading out at daylight kayaking with a lady friend to explore islands. cigar money at zero. EPC 2nd robusto and coffee here.
Morning, Dean. I know how you feel, my cigar money is always at zero.

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #17 on: March 13, 2015, 06:16:00 AM »

Morning LSU, Golf & Lady Friend Dean.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #18 on: March 13, 2015, 06:17:14 AM »

What was the problem with the Jeep?

dwgbryant

« Reply #19 on: March 13, 2015, 06:17:54 AM »

I shelled out a LOT of money this month between moving and everything. every bit of my savings is gone, but the nice part is I had it.

dwgbryant

« Reply #20 on: March 13, 2015, 06:18:35 AM »

morning David.
ha

dwgbryant

« Reply #21 on: March 13, 2015, 06:23:25 AM »

battery. they fully charged it, Jeep had no issues, tested starter, alternator, etc, checked and cleaned all connection, then dead, battery still tested good. took battery out with a full charge overnight, battery was about drained, computer diagnostic didn't pick it up. 22 month old battery. oh well.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #22 on: March 13, 2015, 06:24:08 AM »

I shelled out a LOT of money this month between moving and everything. every bit of my savings is gone, but the nice part is I had it.
Moving costs add up quickly plus your rent increased. 

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #23 on: March 13, 2015, 06:26:08 AM »

battery. they fully charged it, Jeep had no issues, tested starter, alternator, etc, checked and cleaned all connection, then dead, battery still tested good. took battery out with a full charge overnight, battery was about drained, computer diagnostic didn't pick it up. 22 month old battery. oh well.
Sometimes batteries crap out early, friend I work with had it happen a couple of weeks ago with one about the same age.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #24 on: March 13, 2015, 06:27:26 AM »

Did you catch a fish?

LSUFAN

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • Geaux Tigers!
« Reply #25 on: March 13, 2015, 06:30:29 AM »

LSUFAN

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • Geaux Tigers!
« Reply #26 on: March 13, 2015, 06:32:00 AM »

Good morning Native and Dean.

LSUFAN

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • Geaux Tigers!
« Reply #27 on: March 13, 2015, 06:32:42 AM »

+1

dwgbryant

« Reply #28 on: March 13, 2015, 06:36:01 AM »

Did you catch a fish?
no, I watched, no Florida license, he caught nothing though, was nice to be out on the water.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #29 on: March 13, 2015, 06:38:35 AM »

Good morning Native and Dean.
Water still rising down there Chip?  Friend in Shreveport said they had over 4" and was still raining yesterday afternoon.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 22