Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 22

dwgbryant

« Reply #15 on: March 13, 2015, 05:49:47 AM »

good morning Chip and Dave. I apologise for my absence. Car was back in the shop, took a ride up north to Cedar Key with a friend fishing, forgot where I put my phone, got car back finally and heading out at daylight kayaking with a lady friend to explore islands. cigar money at zero. EPC 2nd robusto and coffee here.

« Reply #16 on: March 13, 2015, 06:12:02 AM »

good morning Chip and Dave. I apologise for my absence. Car was back in the shop, took a ride up north to Cedar Key with a friend fishing, forgot where I put my phone, got car back finally and heading out at daylight kayaking with a lady friend to explore islands. cigar money at zero. EPC 2nd robusto and coffee here.
Morning, Dean. I know how you feel, my cigar money is always at zero.

« Reply #17 on: March 13, 2015, 06:16:00 AM »

Morning LSU, Golf & Lady Friend Dean.

« Reply #18 on: March 13, 2015, 06:17:14 AM »

good morning Chip and Dave. I apologise for my absence. Car was back in the shop, took a ride up north to Cedar Key with a friend fishing, forgot where I put my phone, got car back finally and heading out at daylight kayaking with a lady friend to explore islands. cigar money at zero. EPC 2nd robusto and coffee here.
What was the problem with the Jeep?
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #19 on: March 13, 2015, 06:17:54 AM »

good morning Chip and Dave. I apologise for my absence. Car was back in the shop, took a ride up north to Cedar Key with a friend fishing, forgot where I put my phone, got car back finally and heading out at daylight kayaking with a lady friend to explore islands. cigar money at zero. EPC 2nd robusto and coffee here.
Morning, Dean. I know how you feel, my cigar money is always at zero.
I shelled out a LOT of money this month between moving and everything. every bit of my savings is gone, but the nice part is I had it.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #20 on: March 13, 2015, 06:18:35 AM »

Morning LSU, Golf & Lady Friend Dean.
morning David.
ha
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #21 on: March 13, 2015, 06:23:25 AM »

good morning Chip and Dave. I apologise for my absence. Car was back in the shop, took a ride up north to Cedar Key with a friend fishing, forgot where I put my phone, got car back finally and heading out at daylight kayaking with a lady friend to explore islands. cigar money at zero. EPC 2nd robusto and coffee here.
What was the problem with the Jeep?
battery. they fully charged it, Jeep had no issues, tested starter, alternator, etc, checked and cleaned all connection, then dead, battery still tested good. took battery out with a full charge overnight, battery was about drained, computer diagnostic didn't pick it up. 22 month old battery. oh well.

« Reply #22 on: March 13, 2015, 06:24:08 AM »

good morning Chip and Dave. I apologise for my absence. Car was back in the shop, took a ride up north to Cedar Key with a friend fishing, forgot where I put my phone, got car back finally and heading out at daylight kayaking with a lady friend to explore islands. cigar money at zero. EPC 2nd robusto and coffee here.
Morning, Dean. I know how you feel, my cigar money is always at zero.
I shelled out a LOT of money this month between moving and everything. every bit of my savings is gone, but the nice part is I had it.
Moving costs add up quickly plus your rent increased.

« Reply #23 on: March 13, 2015, 06:26:08 AM »

good morning Chip and Dave. I apologise for my absence. Car was back in the shop, took a ride up north to Cedar Key with a friend fishing, forgot where I put my phone, got car back finally and heading out at daylight kayaking with a lady friend to explore islands. cigar money at zero. EPC 2nd robusto and coffee here.
What was the problem with the Jeep?
battery. they fully charged it, Jeep had no issues, tested starter, alternator, etc, checked and cleaned all connection, then dead, battery still tested good. took battery out with a full charge overnight, battery was about drained, computer diagnostic didn't pick it up. 22 month old battery. oh well.
Sometimes batteries crap out early, friend I work with had it happen a couple of weeks ago with one about the same age.

« Reply #24 on: March 13, 2015, 06:27:26 AM »

good morning Chip and Dave. I apologise for my absence. Car was back in the shop, took a ride up north to Cedar Key with a friend fishing, forgot where I put my phone, got car back finally and heading out at daylight kayaking with a lady friend to explore islands. cigar money at zero. EPC 2nd robusto and coffee here.
What was the problem with the Jeep?
battery. they fully charged it, Jeep had no issues, tested starter, alternator, etc, checked and cleaned all connection, then dead, battery still tested good. took battery out with a full charge overnight, battery was about drained, computer diagnostic didn't pick it up. 22 month old battery. oh well.
Did you catch a fish?
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 3/13/2015
« Reply #25 on: March 13, 2015, 06:30:29 AM »

Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 3/13/2015
« Reply #26 on: March 13, 2015, 06:32:00 AM »

Morning LSU, Golf & Lady Friend Dean.
Good morning Native and Dean.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 3/13/2015
« Reply #27 on: March 13, 2015, 06:32:42 AM »

good morning Chip and Dave. I apologise for my absence. Car was back in the shop, took a ride up north to Cedar Key with a friend fishing, forgot where I put my phone, got car back finally and heading out at daylight kayaking with a lady friend to explore islands. cigar money at zero. EPC 2nd robusto and coffee here.
Morning, Dean. I know how you feel, my cigar money is always at zero.
+1
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #28 on: March 13, 2015, 06:36:01 AM »

good morning Chip and Dave. I apologise for my absence. Car was back in the shop, took a ride up north to Cedar Key with a friend fishing, forgot where I put my phone, got car back finally and heading out at daylight kayaking with a lady friend to explore islands. cigar money at zero. EPC 2nd robusto and coffee here.
What was the problem with the Jeep?
battery. they fully charged it, Jeep had no issues, tested starter, alternator, etc, checked and cleaned all connection, then dead, battery still tested good. took battery out with a full charge overnight, battery was about drained, computer diagnostic didn't pick it up. 22 month old battery. oh well.
Did you catch a fish?
no, I watched, no Florida license, he caught nothing though, was nice to be out on the water.

« Reply #29 on: March 13, 2015, 06:38:35 AM »

Morning LSU, Golf & Lady Friend Dean.
Good morning Native and Dean.
Water still rising down there Chip?  Friend in Shreveport said they had over 4" and was still raining yesterday afternoon.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 22