Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6

« Reply #60 on: January 05, 2023, 11:08:26 AM »

Been watching The Peripheral on Amazon +.  Very good series.
Agreed, quite enjoyed it.

Also started Kaleidoscope last night, on Netflix. Interesting setup, as it is a heist story, and each episode represents a different spot in the timeline, but other than the first and last episodes, the rest of the episodes play in a different order for everyone.

« Reply #61 on: January 05, 2023, 11:18:27 AM »

Morning, muchachos. Power's out due to the storm. I just dodged downed powerlines to fetch coffee, milk and donuts. Life in the country.
Heck, living out in the country, you should have a good stockpile of coffee (just like cigars and liquor).  Even with milk now.  I always keep a couple of cartons of Parmalat.  Keeps for like 6 months without refrigeration.  Convenient to have when you come home from a trip and don't feel like running out for milk.

I have no shortage of coffee beans, just a pain in the ass to grind them by hand and boil the water over an open fire in 40+ mph winds.
No generator?  Another wilderness necessity.
That's a long story.
Post it in small pieces.  We'll be on page 10 in no time!   ;D
For years, back in the days when financial expenditures needed consensus buy-in from the warden, she vetoed the generator and the necessary work needed to plug it into the house. It was an "adventure," and moral lessons for the boys, to have to camp out in the family room with the gas fireplace, read books, and play board games while the power was out. It was a break from the online world. Then we got the travel trailer, and a friend gave me a little generator for it, and that became the lifeboat if needed. A few years ago, my former boss gave me a bigger generator, that had never been used, so the next power outage we fired it up. It ran for about ten minutes, then quit. Several attempts to get it to run have been unsuccessful. So I've been planning to give it away and buy a solid generator, but still need to have an electrician come install the necessary port, and that's been lower on the priority list than other home improvements that are in process.

And again, it's just not such a huge deal to ride out the average power outage, so I haven't been terribly motivated. But it's still in the plans.

« Reply #62 on: January 05, 2023, 11:28:48 AM »

Damar Hamlin’s agent Ron Butler told CNN the injured Buffalo Bills player is awake and has been holding hands with family in the hospital.

The Buffalo Bills earlier said that Hamlin has "shown remarkable improvement over the past 24 hours" and "has demonstrated that he appears to be neurologically intact."

« Reply #63 on: January 05, 2023, 11:31:17 AM »

Jammin' Joe:

Alec Bradley Tempus Quadrum - 5/24.99
Alec Bradley Puckin’ Gold Mega-Sampler - 20/37.50
Rocky Patel The Edge Toro Corojo - 5/24.99
Gurkha Legend Vintage 2001 Toro - 10/39.99
Padilla Cazadores Robusto - 10/19.99
Montecristo Classic Toro - 10/54.99
Camacho Triple Maduro 6x60 - 5/29.99
Graycliff 1666 Toro - 10/37.50
Rockwell Incline Triple Torch - Gun Metal - 9.99
Diesel Shorty Ltd. - 5/35.99
Partagas Cifuentes Enero - 5/24.99

« Reply #64 on: January 05, 2023, 12:00:29 PM »

Jammin' Joe:

Alec Bradley Tempus Quadrum - 5/24.99
Alec Bradley Puckin’ Gold Mega-Sampler - 20/37.50
Rocky Patel The Edge Toro Corojo - 5/24.99
Gurkha Legend Vintage 2001 Toro - 10/39.99
Padilla Cazadores Robusto - 10/19.99
Montecristo Classic Toro - 10/54.99
Camacho Triple Maduro 6x60 - 5/29.99
Graycliff 1666 Toro - 10/37.50
Rockwell Incline Triple Torch - Gun Metal - 9.99
Diesel Shorty Ltd. - 5/35.99
Partagas Cifuentes Enero - 5/24.99
AJ's Clown Car Corona Sampler - 10/34.99
    1 – Diesel Rage Corona Gorda (5” x 46)
    1 – Man O’ War Legend Corona Gorda (5” x 46)
    1 – Ave Maria Argentum Corona Gorda (5” x 46)
    1 – Ave Maria Divinia Corona Gorda (5” x 46)
    1 – Relic Corona Gorda (5” x 46)
    1 – Fallen Angel Corona Gorda (5” x 46)
    1 – Nica Libre 25th Anniversary Corona Gorda (5” x 46)
    1 – HC Series2 Maduro Corona Gorda (5” x 46)
    1 – Diesel Unlimited Maduro Corona Gorda (5” x 46)
    1 – Diesel Heart of Darkness Corona Gorda (5” x 46)

« Reply #65 on: January 05, 2023, 12:54:20 PM »

Been watching The Peripheral on Amazon +.  Very good series.
Great. Something else to add to the list.

« Reply #66 on: January 05, 2023, 12:57:29 PM »

« Reply #67 on: January 05, 2023, 01:00:03 PM »

Today's Over/Under is 9
Raz Over/Under is 12
Eight.

« Reply #68 on: January 05, 2023, 01:04:04 PM »

Been watching The Peripheral on Amazon +.  Very good series.
Agreed, quite enjoyed it.

Also started Kaleidoscope last night, on Netflix. Interesting setup, as it is a heist story, and each episode represents a different spot in the timeline, but other than the first and last episodes, the rest of the episodes play in a different order for everyone.
Well now I've got to add this one too.

« Reply #69 on: January 05, 2023, 01:06:19 PM »

Damar Hamlin’s agent Ron Butler told CNN the injured Buffalo Bills player is awake and has been holding hands with family in the hospital.

The Buffalo Bills earlier said that Hamlin has "shown remarkable improvement over the past 24 hours" and "has demonstrated that he appears to be neurologically intact."

That is great news.

« Reply #70 on: January 05, 2023, 01:24:58 PM »

Been watching The Peripheral on Amazon +.  Very good series.
Great. Something else to add to the list.
You on page 2 yet?

« Reply #71 on: January 05, 2023, 01:25:40 PM »

Damar Hamlin’s agent Ron Butler told CNN the injured Buffalo Bills player is awake and has been holding hands with family in the hospital.

The Buffalo Bills earlier said that Hamlin has "shown remarkable improvement over the past 24 hours" and "has demonstrated that he appears to be neurologically intact."

That is great news.
Although "neurologically intact" has a pretty cold ring to it.

« Reply #72 on: January 05, 2023, 01:35:04 PM »

Damar Hamlin’s agent Ron Butler told CNN the injured Buffalo Bills player is awake and has been holding hands with family in the hospital.

The Buffalo Bills earlier said that Hamlin has "shown remarkable improvement over the past 24 hours" and "has demonstrated that he appears to be neurologically intact."

That is great news.
Although "neurologically intact" has a pretty cold ring to it.
Better than "neurologically detached", I suppose.

« Reply #73 on: January 05, 2023, 01:35:25 PM »

[...]

CAO Black Storm - 5/19.99

« Reply #74 on: January 05, 2023, 01:49:41 PM »

Been watching The Peripheral on Amazon +.  Very good series.
Great. Something else to add to the list.
You on page 2 yet?
All caught up now.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6