Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5

Morning, muchachos.
Welcome to the party, Bret.
It's a party? Where's the hookers and blow?
Well, the hooker just got here, the question is, did he bring the blow?

Morning, Page3Raz.
You run your mouth pretty reckless for a fella that don't go heeled.

Speaking of flavored tobacco bans:

https://halfwheel.com/californias-flavored-tobacco-sales-ban-goes-into-effect-today/417136/?fbclid=IwAR2gtPvcB9iD7tipXhv1ZWKFbbungPERcf74G0ba1WW9rJYWedXr420Cy20
I don't really get the commiest of states (MA and CA) banning flavored tobacco. I should give a shit more but I don't.
Mostly politicians showing that they are doing something to limit kids from smoking.  They just lumped these cigars in with the strawberry/watermelon vapes and the dollar cherry vanilla cigars at 7-11.  Forget the rational fact that no kid is going to buy a $12 cigar.

Morning, muchachos.
Welcome to the party, Bret.
It's a party? Where's the hookers and blow?
Well, the hooker just got here, the question is, did he bring the blow?

Morning, Page3Raz.
You run your mouth pretty reckless for a fella that don't go heeled.
They key is knowing who you can run your mouth to. Being 6'4" and 250 lbs doesn't hurt, either.

Speaking of flavored tobacco bans:

https://halfwheel.com/californias-flavored-tobacco-sales-ban-goes-into-effect-today/417136/?fbclid=IwAR2gtPvcB9iD7tipXhv1ZWKFbbungPERcf74G0ba1WW9rJYWedXr420Cy20
I don't really get the commiest of states (MA and CA) banning flavored tobacco. I should give a shit more but I don't.
Mostly politicians showing that they are doing something to limit kids from smoking.  They just lumped these cigars in with the strawberry/watermelon vapes and the dollar cherry vanilla cigars at 7-11.  Forget the rational fact that no kid is going to buy a $12 cigar.

Morning, muchachos.
Welcome to the party, Bret.
It's a party? Where's the hookers and blow?
This time of year always have plenty of both around!

Morning, muchachos.
Welcome to the party, Bret.
It's a party? Where's the hookers and blow?
This time of year always have plenty of both around!
try again...
When my mom dropped the kids off yesterday, she brought over a new cookie she'd never made before, a raspberry almond shortbread with icing on top. It might be my new favorite thing.

Morning, muchachos.
Welcome to the party, Bret.
It's a party? Where's the hookers and blow?
Well, the hooker just got here, the question is, did he bring the blow?

Morning, Page3Raz.
You run your mouth pretty reckless for a fella that don't go heeled.
They key is knowing who you can run your mouth to. Being 6'4" and 250 lbs doesn't hurt, either.
And that's why we have firearms - else people your size would run the world. ;-)

Morning, muchachos.
Welcome to the party, Bret.
It's a party? Where's the hookers and blow?
Well, the hooker just got here, the question is, did he bring the blow?

Morning, Page3Raz.
You run your mouth pretty reckless for a fella that don't go heeled.
They key is knowing who you can run your mouth to. Being 6'4" and 250 lbs doesn't hurt, either.
And that's why we have firearms - else people your size would run the world. ;-)
The only difference would be that in our world, grocery shelves wouldn't be as high so we wouldn't have to retrieve things for people, and planes and buses would always have adequate legroom.

Morning, muchachos.
Welcome to the party, Bret.
It's a party? Where's the hookers and blow?
This time of year always have plenty of both around!
try again...
When my mom dropped the kids off yesterday, she brought over a new cookie she'd never made before, a raspberry almond shortbread with icing on top. It might be my new favorite thing.
Yum. Reminds me of Tony's raspberry thumbprint cookies.

Morning, muchachos.
Welcome to the party, Bret.
It's a party? Where's the hookers and blow?
This time of year always have plenty of both around!
try again...
When my mom dropped the kids off yesterday, she brought over a new cookie she'd never made before, a raspberry almond shortbread with icing on top. It might be my new favorite thing.
Yum. Reminds me of Tony's raspberry thumbprint cookies.
Maybe I'll pick up a hint of these in my cigar this evening.  :D

In the pink!

Morning, muchachos.
Welcome to the party, Bret.
It's a party? Where's the hookers and blow?
This time of year always have plenty of both around!
try again...
When my mom dropped the kids off yesterday, she brought over a new cookie she'd never made before, a raspberry almond shortbread with icing on top. It might be my new favorite thing.
Yum. Reminds me of Tony's raspberry thumbprint cookies.
I was thinking the same. I may have to go downstairs looking for a cookie.

Morning, muchachos.
Welcome to the party, Bret.
It's a party? Where's the hookers and blow?
Well, the hooker just got here, the question is, did he bring the blow?

Morning, Page3Raz.
You run your mouth pretty reckless for a fella that don't go heeled.
They key is knowing who you can run your mouth to. Being 6'4" and 250 lbs doesn't hurt, either.
And that's why we have firearms - else people your size would run the world. ;-)
The only difference would be that in our world, grocery shelves wouldn't be as high so we wouldn't have to retrieve things for people, and planes and buses would always have adequate legroom.
Whats wrong with high grocery shelves?

Morning, muchachos.
Welcome to the party, Bret.
It's a party? Where's the hookers and blow?
Well, the hooker just got here, the question is, did he bring the blow?

Morning, Page3Raz.
You run your mouth pretty reckless for a fella that don't go heeled.
They key is knowing who you can run your mouth to. Being 6'4" and 250 lbs doesn't hurt, either.
And that's why we have firearms - else people your size would run the world. ;-)
The only difference would be that in our world, grocery shelves wouldn't be as high so we wouldn't have to retrieve things for people, and planes and buses would always have adequate legroom.
Whats wrong with high grocery shelves?
What?
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5