« Reply #285 on: March 03, 2015, 03:24:53 PM »

I'm out myself, I'm going to take this meaningless piece of paper with me
Light your next cigar with it!
Cram it up your ass!
Was it the SnS comment earlier? 😄

« Reply #286 on: March 03, 2015, 03:25:17 PM »

Unemployment has been filed and being reviewed - never felt like such a winner before!   :-[

« Reply #287 on: March 03, 2015, 03:26:30 PM »

speaking of Dean (Florida connection) I haven't been on for a few days, does anyone know if he got one of the trailers he was looking at?
He's already moved.  Apparently the new place has better wi-fi.  You wouldn't know that by his participation here.
he did say he had two different women coming over today, one offering help with the unpacking, the other to share her cookies.  with that kind of help, would you be typing at us, or paying attention to the ladies...

« Reply #288 on: March 03, 2015, 03:27:27 PM »

speaking of Dean (Florida connection) I haven't been on for a few days, does anyone know if he got one of the trailers he was looking at?
He's already moved.  Apparently the new place has better wi-fi.  You wouldn't know that by his participation here.
he did say he had two different women coming over today, one offering help with the unpacking, the other to share her cookies.  with that kind of help, would you be typing at us, or paying attention to the ladies...
Ladies, ladies, ladies - Dean's weakness!

« Reply #289 on: March 03, 2015, 03:28:50 PM »

Not much on the Alphabet Deals this week.   601 Greens on the "b" but no great deal.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #290 on: March 03, 2015, 03:29:43 PM »

okay, I got a lot done with two female distractions but we had fun. no more work here until Thursday. tomorrow is brunch with my sponsor, meeting, golf, clean clubs, and rest. I have to make arrangements to get a dinette set moved here, checking on that tonight.

how are you all doing.

« Reply #291 on: March 03, 2015, 03:30:34 PM »

Unemployment has been filed and being reviewed - never felt like such a winner before!   :-[
Don't feel bad about that for one second, you are not there by choice.  Besides, if you are not getting that little bit of money somebody else will be.

« Reply #292 on: March 03, 2015, 03:31:47 PM »

okay, I got a lot done with two female distractions but we had fun. no more work here until Thursday. tomorrow is brunch with my sponsor, meeting, golf, clean clubs, and rest. I have to make arrangements to get a dinette set moved here, checking on that tonight.

how are you all doing.
Well we are fine, just wondering what you were doing in that 82 degree weather there.

« Reply #293 on: March 03, 2015, 03:32:19 PM »

Unemployment has been filed and being reviewed - never felt like such a winner before!   :-[
Don't feel bad about that for one second, you are not there by choice.  Besides, if you are not getting that little bit of money somebody else will be.
Amen to that - every little bit helps right now!

« Reply #294 on: March 03, 2015, 03:32:37 PM »

speaking of Dean (Florida connection) I haven't been on for a few days, does anyone know if he got one of the trailers he was looking at?
He did and is all moved in.  Posted some pix of it yesterday afternoon.
Shit, I missed it!
You can go back and look.

« Reply #295 on: March 03, 2015, 03:34:46 PM »

speaking of Dean (Florida connection) I haven't been on for a few days, does anyone know if he got one of the trailers he was looking at?
He did and is all moved in.  Posted some pix of it yesterday afternoon.
Shit, I missed it!
You can go back and look.
Damn Dean, I would take that place over the camper in a heartbeat!

« Reply #296 on: March 03, 2015, 03:34:46 PM »

I will tell you a secret - my boss lady is gone and I am going home a bit early today.  Probably in about 20 minutes.

« Reply #297 on: March 03, 2015, 03:37:57 PM »

I will tell you a secret - my boss lady is gone and I am going home a bit early today.  Probably in about 20 minutes.
NICE!

« Reply #298 on: March 03, 2015, 03:40:00 PM »

speaking of Dean (Florida connection) I haven't been on for a few days, does anyone know if he got one of the trailers he was looking at?
He did and is all moved in.  Posted some pix of it yesterday afternoon.
Shit, I missed it!

You can go back and look.
i just did, about page 23 and on...
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #299 on: March 03, 2015, 03:44:54 PM »

okay, I got a lot done with two female distractions but we had fun. no more work here until Thursday. tomorrow is brunch with my sponsor, meeting, golf, clean clubs, and rest. I have to make arrangements to get a dinette set moved here, checking on that tonight.

how are you all doing.
Well we are fine, just wondering what you were doing in that 82 degree weather there.
it was all work and no play, we did sit outside for a spell so I could have a cigar. one lady arranged the bathroom, the other my bedroom including putting all my clothes away (I have no idea how women think), while I re-did the den.