« Reply #105 on: March 03, 2015, 10:03:15 AM »

Off to hit the treadmill - be back in an hour or so
Shaun's in training to hit the bricks.
He is running from the Warden but wouldn't you expect it of Shaun to be on a treadmill thinking he is making a get-away! ;D
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 3/3/2015
« Reply #106 on: March 03, 2015, 10:04:33 AM »

Morning men. I see it's shaping up to be a Tuesday around here.
As it should be!  Morning all.
Good morning, Dave.  And sorry for the long dramatic pause, Sam, Mark, TxDave, Scott, Shaun, and Dean and Chip - If you're still around.
Lurking as usual.

« Reply #107 on: March 03, 2015, 10:06:16 AM »

Buen Martes, hijos de putas.  Ir a la mierda.
GFY  Speak English ya Commie
CTM. English is a bastard dialect of German contaminated by French. For example, Go Fuck Yourself is pure Saxon.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 3/3/2015
« Reply #108 on: March 03, 2015, 10:06:39 AM »

They did this deal 4 years or so ago on the corona, still have a few, great after a little rest. Dear Wendell,

Time to go back to the future, or actually in this case it's just time to go back to the past.

Introducing "Throwback Tuesday," a new program that's essentially email direct deals presented exclusively to my best customers. Throwback Tuesdays will sporadically but consistently bring you highly rated award winners from years past, and through generous discounting, make the regular asking price history.

This inaugural edition features Casa Magna Colorado robusto (5.5"x52) - 25 for $99.99 w/ free shipping!

Casa Magna Colorado earned Cigar of the Year in Cigar Aficionado back in 2008 and subsequently it has been challenging to secure steady inventory due to the high demand and carefully controlled production practices of Manuel Quesada's team. Painfully overdue, I finally have reserved enough Casas to excitedly offer you this masterwork , which by no coincidence is a proud personal favorite of mine. I love everything about this balanced blend, with its equal savory and spicy elements, profound cocoa and fruit notes, just the right strength at the higher end of medium-bodied, and most significantly the exceptional MAGNAtude (forgive me) of flavor and palate intensity the Casa Magna provides every time I enjoy one.

See for yourself why this classic cigar won Cigar of the Year in 2008 and enjoy savings only available through this edition of Throwback Tuesday, the 2nd biggest reason I love this day, behind only tacos. I love Taco Tuesdays.

Throwback Tuesday - Cigar of the Year 2008

If you are interested in taking advantage of this deal, simply reply to this email. I will use the same card as your last order and ship to the same address unless you indicate otherwise. Feel free to ask me any questions you may have regarding this special deal. Shipping is free! Thank you as always.

Andrew Dzikoski
Sr. Account Manager
Cigar.com
Tel 800.357.9800
Fax 888.792.2442
adzikoski@cigar.com

« Reply #109 on: March 03, 2015, 10:08:20 AM »

Off to hit the treadmill - be back in an hour or so
Smart thinking.  Want to look all neat and trim for the next job.

« Reply #110 on: March 03, 2015, 10:09:19 AM »

Buen Martes, hijos de putas.  Ir a la mierda.
You kiss your wife and kids with that mouth?

« Reply #111 on: March 03, 2015, 10:11:12 AM »

Buen Martes, hijos de putas.  Ir a la mierda.
You kiss your wife and kids with that mouth?
Yes. But only in Spanish. And only on Tuesday.

« Reply #112 on: March 03, 2015, 10:12:59 AM »

Well, let's get this piece of shit started
TWSS
You Daves can't quite get the hang of this.  Let me show you how it's done (TWSS).
Well, I couldn't wait around all morning for you to get one in (TWSS)
Very nice (TNWSS)

« Reply #113 on: March 03, 2015, 10:13:41 AM »

Buen Martes, hijos de putas.  Ir a la mierda.
You kiss your wife and kids with that mouth?
Yes. But only in Spanish. And only on Tuesday.
Is Spanish kissing anything like French kissing?

« Reply #114 on: March 03, 2015, 10:14:15 AM »

Off to hit the treadmill - be back in an hour or so
Smart thinking.  Want to look all neat and trim for the next job.
So he's getting plastic surgery?

« Reply #115 on: March 03, 2015, 10:15:57 AM »

They did this deal 4 years or so ago on the corona, still have a few, great after a little rest. Dear Wendell, .....
I got that email as well, but from Kirsten.  And apparently Chip is really Wendell.  Good to know..

« Reply #116 on: March 03, 2015, 10:16:00 AM »

Buen Martes, hijos de putas.  Ir a la mierda.
You kiss your wife and kids with that mouth?
Yes. But only in Spanish. And only on Tuesday.
Is Spanish kissing anything like French kissing?
Yes, but the Spanish feel guilty about it.

« Reply #117 on: March 03, 2015, 10:16:07 AM »

[...]

Very interesting.  I got a similar email that told me to GFM!

« Reply #118 on: March 03, 2015, 10:16:20 AM »

Buen Martes, hijos de putas.  Ir a la mierda.
You kiss your wife and kids with that mouth?
Yes. But only in Spanish. And only on Tuesday.
Is Spanish kissing anything like French kissing?
Does it have anything to do with a Spanish fly?

« Reply #119 on: March 03, 2015, 10:17:30 AM »

They did this deal 4 years or so ago on the corona, still have a few, great after a little rest. Dear Wendell, .....
I got that email as well, but from Kirsten.  And apparently Chip is really Wendell.  Good to know..
So this is education Tuesday as well!