Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

« Reply #30 on: October 04, 2022, 10:48:47 AM »

Wordle 472 4/6

🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

« Reply #31 on: October 04, 2022, 10:51:18 AM »

Over/Under for today is 6
Raz Over/Under is 8
Thirteen.

« Reply #32 on: October 04, 2022, 10:54:12 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
Morning, BarelyPage2Raz.

« Reply #33 on: October 04, 2022, 11:30:25 AM »

Country music icon Loretta Lyn dead at 90.

« Reply #34 on: October 04, 2022, 12:57:06 PM »

Was looking at pipes on Etsy and came across this gem:

http://alturl.com/dywpu
Interesting. Why were you looking at pipes?

« Reply #35 on: October 04, 2022, 01:01:37 PM »

Was looking at pipes on Etsy and came across this gem:

http://alturl.com/dywpu
Interesting. Why were you looking at pipes?
I've never actually tried one before, so I thought maybe it was something I'd look into, get a little variety in my smoking experience.

« Reply #36 on: October 04, 2022, 01:23:05 PM »

Was looking at pipes on Etsy and came across this gem:

http://alturl.com/dywpu
That is unique.
I wonder what your search trending is for that to pop up??? :o

« Reply #37 on: October 04, 2022, 01:24:50 PM »

Was looking at pipes on Etsy and came across this gem:

http://alturl.com/dywpu
Interesting. Why were you looking at pipes?
I've never actually tried one before, so I thought maybe it was something I'd look into, get a little variety in my smoking experience.
I'm sure Rick and Tony can give you some pointers, so you don't have to stumble in blindly.

« Reply #38 on: October 04, 2022, 01:30:12 PM »

Was looking at pipes on Etsy and came across this gem:

http://alturl.com/dywpu
Interesting. Why were you looking at pipes?
I've never actually tried one before, so I thought maybe it was something I'd look into, get a little variety in my smoking experience.
I'm sure Rick and Tony can give you some pointers, so you don't have to stumble in blindly.
I assumed that would be the case.

Tony, Rick - have at it.

« Reply #39 on: October 04, 2022, 01:31:06 PM »

Was looking at pipes on Etsy and came across this gem:

http://alturl.com/dywpu
That is unique.
I wonder what your search trending is for that to pop up??? :o
This was just a search for tobacco pipe. A page or 2 later in the results, I got one that was the torso.

My concern is what my targeted ads will show up as now.  :o

« Reply #40 on: October 04, 2022, 01:45:03 PM »

Country music icon Loretta Lyn dead at 90.
That's sad.

« Reply #41 on: October 04, 2022, 01:45:33 PM »

So many options... ::)

Wordle 472 5/6

🟨⬛⬛⬛⬛
⬛⬛🟩⬛🟨
⬛🟩🟩🟩🟩
⬛🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

« Reply #42 on: October 04, 2022, 01:46:43 PM »

Was looking at pipes on Etsy and came across this gem:

http://alturl.com/dywpu
Interesting. Why were you looking at pipes?
I've never actually tried one before, so I thought maybe it was something I'd look into, get a little variety in my smoking experience.
Cool. Rick should be able to chime in with good advice.

« Reply #43 on: October 04, 2022, 01:47:59 PM »

Was looking at pipes on Etsy and came across this gem:

http://alturl.com/dywpu
Interesting. Why were you looking at pipes?
I've never actually tried one before, so I thought maybe it was something I'd look into, get a little variety in my smoking experience.
I'm sure Rick and Tony can give you some pointers, so you don't have to stumble in blindly.
I have some tobaccos and a few pipes but don't really know what I'm doing. Haven't actually smoked one in about 5 years.

« Reply #44 on: October 04, 2022, 01:55:38 PM »

Was looking at pipes on Etsy and came across this gem:

http://alturl.com/dywpu
Interesting. Why were you looking at pipes?
I've never actually tried one before, so I thought maybe it was something I'd look into, get a little variety in my smoking experience.
I'm sure Rick and Tony can give you some pointers, so you don't have to stumble in blindly.
I have some tobaccos and a few pipes but don't really know what I'm doing. Haven't actually smoked one in about 5 years.
I'm sure I'll just pick a cheapish pipe and some tobacco I like the smell of and dive right in. Not really a better way to explore than that. Plus, it gives me an excuse to go to a B&M and explore their options. Now would be a good time to be close to a CI store, since the superstore has that whole room with pipe tobacco.

That being said, I welcome some pointers from Rick.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4