Pages: [1] 2 3

  • Administrator
9/30/2022
« on: September 30, 2022, 12:01:02 AM »

It's Friday! Any deals on the various internet sites that are worth talking about? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... And welcome aboard!

FRIday!

Joe:

Door #1 - Gurkha 10-Count Churchill - 10/37.50

Door #2 - Alec Bradley 10-Cigar Robusto Sampler - 10/39.99

Door #3 - Oliva Top Ten Sampler - 10/44.99

Sis:

Door #1 - Drew Estate Non-Traditional 5-Cigar Sampler - 5/24.99

Door #2 - Puck by Alec Bradley Robusto - 20/39.99

Door #3 - Romeo y Julieta Habana Reserve Churchill - 10/54.99

Firday!
I thought you were gonna tell me it was Christmas. Sheesh.

Good morning, LTG. Any actual golfing on the agenda for the upcoming weekend?

Good morning, LTG. Any actual golfing on the agenda for the upcoming weekend?
Doesn't look like it. I couldn't find any early tee times for tomorrow, and we're going to my parents house for dinner on Sunday. Besides, as much rain and cold as we've had here this week, it would likely be a mushy slog through the course.

Good morning, LTG. Any actual golfing on the agenda for the upcoming weekend?
Doesn't look like it. I couldn't find any early tee times for tomorrow, and we're going to my parents house for dinner on Sunday. Besides, as much rain and cold as we've had here this week, it would likely be a mushy slog through the course.
That's too bad but there might be a nice weekend yet for you in October so don't lose all hope.

My weekend plans were to go to my brother's this weekend to celebrate his birthday. Unfortunately my one son has a bad cold and we never go there if anyone is under the weather since my sister-in-law's immune system is compromised due to MS.

My wife was also not feeling so hot yesterday and left work early. Turns out she tested positive for COVID-19. The rest of us all tested negative. The gift that keeps on giving.

Wordle 468 3/6*

🟩⬛⬛🟩⬛
🟩⬛🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

My weekend plans were to go to my brother's this weekend to celebrate his birthday. Unfortunately my one son has a bad cold and we never go there if anyone is under the weather since my sister-in-law's immune system is compromised due to MS.

My wife was also not feeling so hot yesterday and left work early. Turns out she tested positive for COVID-19. The rest of us all tested negative. The gift that keeps on giving.
Oh boy. Sorry to hear it. I think we're gonna start seeing an uptick of cases with kids being back in school and the cooler weather keeping people inside more often.

Good morning, LTG. Any actual golfing on the agenda for the upcoming weekend?
Doesn't look like it. I couldn't find any early tee times for tomorrow, and we're going to my parents house for dinner on Sunday. Besides, as much rain and cold as we've had here this week, it would likely be a mushy slog through the course.
That's too bad but there might be a nice weekend yet for you in October so don't lose all hope.
I'm sure I'll be able to get out again before the weather gets too bad.

Probably could have guessed this if I had 3 more guesses. Then again, I thought they already did this one.

#Heardle #218

🔇⬛⬛⬛⬛🟥⬛

Signed up for a new natural gas contract for the house. Less than double what it was last time, so I guess I'll call that a success.
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3