Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Over/Under for today is 9
Raz Over/Under is 11
Eleven!

Any sports up today Tony?
We had baseball practice this morning. Soccer game at 3:30 but I won't be attending because I'm having dinner and catching the ball game in the Bronx this evening.

Michael Douglas and Catherine Zeta-Jones having the same bday has got to be the coinkydink of the day.
Agreed.

I thought I had the Heardle on the first note but the artist I was thinking wasn't even an option. In the end, I new of the artist but couldn't identify the song. LOSER.
Knew the song...didn't know the artist or song name.
Every so often I try this game and never get anywhere with it.

I like the guitar pattern in this one, and the imposition of a hip-hop drum feel on it. But I'd never heard of the artist or the song.
He's actually becoming more popular. He's got a song currently on the radio. I believe he's popular with college kids.

Over/Under for today is 9
Raz Over/Under is 11
Thirteen, today.

Birthday boy Ian Tyson played this particular 12-string guitar a couple of times. At the Big Sur Folk Festival in May of 1964, Tyson took sick and couldn't play his Sunday set. So the Village Criers, with my dad playing this guitar, filled in for Ian & Sylvia.

Another cool story. Didn't realize pops played also.

OT shift just about done, time to head out to a couple of my favorite local bookstores. Hazzuh for now.
Enjoy.

Over/Under for today is 9
Raz Over/Under is 11
Thirteen, today.

Birthday boy Ian Tyson played this particular 12-string guitar a couple of times. At the Big Sur Folk Festival in May of 1964, Tyson took sick and couldn't play his Sunday set. So the Village Criers, with my dad playing this guitar, filled in for Ian & Sylvia.

Another cool story. Didn't realize pops played also.
Pop would claim he doesn't. He was too busy supporting the family to bother much with the guitar after I was born in '65. So my brother and I and my sons have all become far better players. But he is a solid guitar picker and mandolin player. We jam a couple of times a year around the fire.

Over/Under for today is 9
Raz Over/Under is 11
Thirteen, today.

Birthday boy Ian Tyson played this particular 12-string guitar a couple of times. At the Big Sur Folk Festival in May of 1964, Tyson took sick and couldn't play his Sunday set. So the Village Criers, with my dad playing this guitar, filled in for Ian & Sylvia.

Sorry to admit I had to google them.  I know a number of their songs, but by other people.  Four Strong Winds for example I know from Neil Young.

Any sports up today Tony?
We had baseball practice this morning. Soccer game at 3:30 but I won't be attending because I'm having dinner and catching the ball game in the Bronx this evening.
Hope you catch that ball!

"Nurse Rached" Louise Fletcher dead at 88.

I thought I had the Heardle on the first note but the artist I was thinking wasn't even an option. In the end, I new of the artist but couldn't identify the song. LOSER.
Knew the song...didn't know the artist or song name.
Every so often I try this game and never get anywhere with it.

I like the guitar pattern in this one, and the imposition of a hip-hop drum feel on it. But I'd never heard of the artist or the song.
He's actually becoming more popular. He's got a song currently on the radio. I believe he's popular with college kids.
Never heard the song or of the artist.

OT shift just about done, time to head out to a couple of my favorite local bookstores. Hazzuh for now.
Enjoy.
Interestingly enough, one of them is still requiring masks. Luckily, they had free ones to use.

Have fun tonight at Yankee Stadium Tonester

Found me a TV at work. 1 hour till I go home. Hopefully still cheering

Have fun tonight at Yankee Stadium Tonester
Thank you, sir.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4