Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

I got a text from Brad last evening about an upcoming San Lotano event in my area. Finally, he gives me some advance notice. Usually, he texts me the evening of an event and calls me a pussy for not being able to attend.
Lol, you planning on attending then?
Definitely. I deserve a night off. I've got until October 5th to tell the Mrs.

I got a text from Brad last evening about an upcoming San Lotano event in my area. Finally, he gives me some advance notice. Usually, he texts me the evening of an event and calls me a pussy for not being able to attend.
Lol, you planning on attending then?
Definitely. I deserve a night off. I've got until October 5th to tell the Mrs.
Text her the evening of the event and let her know you're there. :D

Well, wife made it to the DMV with no issues, so that takes care of that. At least until 4 years from now. Lol

I got a text from Brad last evening about an upcoming San Lotano event in my area. Finally, he gives me some advance notice. Usually, he texts me the evening of an event and calls me a pussy for not being able to attend.
Lol, you planning on attending then?
Definitely. I deserve a night off. I've got until October 5th to tell the Mrs.
Text her the evening of the event and let her know you're there. :D
Funny thing is she's done similar to me in the past. But somehow I'll never hear the end of it if I tried it.

Well, wife made it to the DMV with no issues, so that takes care of that. At least until 4 years from now. Lol
All's well that ends well.

I got a text from Brad last evening about an upcoming San Lotano event in my area. Finally, he gives me some advance notice. Usually, he texts me the evening of an event and calls me a pussy for not being able to attend.
Lol, you planning on attending then?
Definitely. I deserve a night off. I've got until October 5th to tell the Mrs.
Text her the evening of the event and let her know you're there. :D
Funny thing is she's done similar to me in the past. But somehow I'll never hear the end of it if I tried it.
Oh yeah, that plan is not without its own cost.

Tony, happy National Bald is Beautiful Day!

https://nationaltoday.com/national-bald-is-beautiful-day/

Joe:

5 Vegas Classic Robusto - 20/49.99
Is this another Bot?

I got a text from Brad last evening about an upcoming San Lotano event in my area. Finally, he gives me some advance notice. Usually, he texts me the evening of an event and calls me a pussy for not being able to attend.
Hopefully he'll have some Dorado's for you.

Well, wife made it to the DMV with no issues, so that takes care of that. At least until 4 years from now. Lol
Hopefully the photo was perfect.  Did she order some 5 x7's and an 8 x 10?

Guess the word for the day is Hopeful... ;)

#Heardle #201

🔇⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛

https://spotify.com/heardle

Know of the artist but not much of their music.

Well, wife made it to the DMV with no issues, so that takes care of that. At least until 4 years from now. Lol
Hopefully the photo was perfect.  Did she order some 5 x7's and an 8 x 10?
Her exact text to me was, "when you think 'my pic can't be worse than what I have' you're just not trying hard enough." I have to wait for it to arrive in the mail, but I can't wait.

Guess the word for the day is Hopeful... ;)
Morning, FullOfHopeDave.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4