Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

« Reply #45 on: August 22, 2022, 10:29:14 AM »

Morning, muchachos.

« Reply #46 on: August 22, 2022, 10:29:42 AM »

Good morning, Rick and Dave.

I'm assuming Bret went to bed.
I sure hope so.
I did.

« Reply #47 on: August 22, 2022, 10:29:47 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
Morning, Page4Raz.

« Reply #48 on: August 22, 2022, 10:38:19 AM »

Good morning. Never tried those puzzles before. I guess it's for the crossword for 2020?
Pretty much.

« Reply #49 on: August 22, 2022, 11:16:31 AM »

Wordle 429 4/6*

🟨🟨🟨
🟨🟩🟨
🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

I'm struggling. Two guesses left. Really impressed Raz did it in three.
Don't be impressed with that. There was luck involved.

If you want to be impressed with something, we can talk about how well I shot a handgun skills assessment yesterday.  I *earned* that score.

« Reply #50 on: August 22, 2022, 12:23:01 PM »

Wordle 429 4/6*

🟨🟨🟨
🟨🟩🟨
🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

I'm struggling. Two guesses left. Really impressed Raz did it in three.
Don't be impressed with that. There was luck involved.

If you want to be impressed with something, we can talk about how well I shot a handgun skills assessment yesterday.  I *earned* that score.
What score?   :P

« Reply #51 on: August 22, 2022, 12:29:13 PM »

Wordle 429 4/6

⬛⬛🟨⬛⬛
⬛🟨🟨⬛🟨
🟨🟨🟨🟨⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

I'm struggling. Two guesses left. Really impressed Raz did it in three.
Don't be impressed with that. There was luck involved.

If you want to be impressed with something, we can talk about how well I shot a handgun skills assessment yesterday.  I *earned* that score.
Wordle 429 4/6*

🟨🟨🟨
🟨🟩🟨
🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Definite luck here.

« Reply #52 on: August 22, 2022, 12:32:30 PM »

Wordle 429 4/6*

🟨🟨🟨
🟨🟩🟨
🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

I'm struggling. Two guesses left. Really impressed Raz did it in three.
Don't be impressed with that. There was luck involved.

If you want to be impressed with something, we can talk about how well I shot a handgun skills assessment yesterday.  I *earned* that score.
Isn't there always significant luck involved?  You start with totally random guesses the first one or two times and hope to get some letters and maybe placement identified.  Even after that when things get narrowed down, there are still options...

« Reply #53 on: August 22, 2022, 01:09:58 PM »

Deanday afternoon.

« Reply #54 on: August 22, 2022, 01:16:39 PM »

Deanday afternoon.
I was wondering what those were, I couldn't quite make them out in your haul post. Is a new one for you or something you've had before?

« Reply #55 on: August 22, 2022, 02:11:39 PM »

Deanday afternoon.
I was wondering what those were, I couldn't quite make them out in your haul post. Is a new one for you or something you've had before?
Perhaps I'll find out later, nearly grocery shopping time. Hazzuh!

« Reply #56 on: August 22, 2022, 02:18:44 PM »

Wordle 429 4/6*

🟨🟨🟨
🟨🟩🟨
🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

I'm struggling. Two guesses left. Really impressed Raz did it in three.
Don't be impressed with that. There was luck involved.

If you want to be impressed with something, we can talk about how well I shot a handgun skills assessment yesterday.  I *earned* that score.
What score?
Down 14, out of 100 possible points.  This is under time pressure, drawing from the holster with concealment, from 3 yards, 5 yards, 7 yards, 10 yards, and 15 yards, including five shots to the ocular cavity from 5 yards and two from seven yards. Also includes the failure-to-stop drill from 8 yards.

It's a tough course of fire. And a real test of one's mastery of shooting fundamentals. Down 20 is a passing score. Down 13 is a "distinguished" score. I missed distinguished by one point, so still more work to do. But that's the best I've shot it to date.

« Reply #57 on: August 22, 2022, 02:57:43 PM »

0n to#2.

« Reply #58 on: August 22, 2022, 03:00:16 PM »

Deanday afternoon.
I was wondering what those were, I couldn't quite make them out in your haul post. Is a new one for you or something you've had before?
Esteban Carreras Connie.  Have had them before.

« Reply #59 on: August 22, 2022, 04:01:46 PM »

Deanday afternoon.
I was wondering what those were, I couldn't quite make them out in your haul post. Is a new one for you or something you've had before?
Esteban Carreras Connie.  Have had them before.
I am going to try that one soon. While deciding I saw mixed reviews which is not unusual. One excellent and 1 said letdown. I trust our judgment more than these reviewers.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6