Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9

« Reply #45 on: August 19, 2022, 09:51:50 AM »

Raz posted a picture of his pork roll, egg and cheese on an english muffin.  Remembered that when I saw them at the grocery yesterday BOGO!  Got one original and one cinnamon raisin.  Haven't had them in forever.

« Reply #46 on: August 19, 2022, 09:53:10 AM »

How's that room coming Tony?  Have electrical, insulation in, sheetrock up?
Plumping and electrical. Expecting inspector next week and then we can cover it up with drywall.
Don't forget the insulation!
You know my eyes are getting old. You weren't gonna call me out on "plumping"?

« Reply #47 on: August 19, 2022, 09:57:30 AM »

Raz posted a picture of his pork roll, egg and cheese on an english muffin.  Remembered that when I saw them at the grocery yesterday BOGO!  Got one original and one cinnamon raisin.  Haven't had them in forever.
The originals have been very popular in my house recently. My wife and kids don't like raisins. I've been buying the 18-count pack and they've been disappearing.

« Reply #48 on: August 19, 2022, 09:58:03 AM »

Raz posted a picture of his pork roll, egg and cheese on an english muffin.  Remembered that when I saw them at the grocery yesterday BOGO!  Got one original and one cinnamon raisin.  Haven't had them in forever.
I got a package of them at a local market on Wednesday, and I went to grab one this morning and they were already getting mold. Grumble

« Reply #49 on: August 19, 2022, 09:58:50 AM »

Raz posted a picture of his pork roll, egg and cheese on an english muffin.  Remembered that when I saw them at the grocery yesterday BOGO!  Got one original and one cinnamon raisin.  Haven't had them in forever.
I got a package of them at a local market on Wednesday, and I went to grab one this morning and they were already getting mold. Grumble
I put them in the fridge and they keep for a while. Ya gotta toast them anyway.

« Reply #50 on: August 19, 2022, 10:02:21 AM »

Wordle 426 3/6*

🟩⬛⬛🟨⬛
🟩⬛🟩⬛🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Wordle 426 4/6

⬛⬛⬛🟩⬛
⬛⬛⬛🟩🟨
⬛⬛🟩🟩🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

I'm impressed that you did it in 3. I'm trying to figure out your second word.
I'll text you.
I'd have never gotten it in 3 without the second word. Once I had that in place, I doubt there were many possibilities, other than the actual answer. Raz would have to tell us.
Whew indeed!

Wordle 426 6/6

⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛
⬛🟨⬛⬛🟨
⬛🟨⬛⬛⬛
⬛⬛🟨⬛⬛
🟩🟨🟩⬛⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

« Reply #51 on: August 19, 2022, 10:03:32 AM »

Raz posted a picture of his pork roll, egg and cheese on an english muffin.  Remembered that when I saw them at the grocery yesterday BOGO!  Got one original and one cinnamon raisin.  Haven't had them in forever.
I got a package of them at a local market on Wednesday, and I went to grab one this morning and they were already getting mold. Grumble
I put them in the fridge and they keep for a while. Ya gotta toast them anyway.
I thought I read once that keeping bread cold actually makes it go bad faster.

Must've just been an old package on the shelves. It WAS the last one, so that's probably what happened. Oh well.

« Reply #52 on: August 19, 2022, 10:03:59 AM »

How's that room coming Tony?  Have electrical, insulation in, sheetrock up?
Plumping and electrical. Expecting inspector next week and then we can cover it up with drywall.
Don't forget the insulation!
You know my eyes are getting old. You weren't gonna call me out on "plumping"?
I try not to call people out on their plumping or plumbing.   :o :o   :P

« Reply #53 on: August 19, 2022, 10:04:09 AM »

Wordle 426 3/6*

🟩⬛⬛🟨⬛
🟩⬛🟩⬛🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Wordle 426 4/6

⬛⬛⬛🟩⬛
⬛⬛⬛🟩🟨
⬛⬛🟩🟩🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

I'm impressed that you did it in 3. I'm trying to figure out your second word.
I'll text you.
I'd have never gotten it in 3 without the second word. Once I had that in place, I doubt there were many possibilities, other than the actual answer. Raz would have to tell us.
Whew indeed!

Wordle 426 6/6

⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛
⬛🟨⬛⬛🟨
⬛🟨⬛⬛⬛
⬛⬛🟨⬛⬛
🟩🟨🟩⬛⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Just under the gun!

« Reply #54 on: August 19, 2022, 10:04:44 AM »

Raz posted a picture of his pork roll, egg and cheese on an english muffin.  Remembered that when I saw them at the grocery yesterday BOGO!  Got one original and one cinnamon raisin.  Haven't had them in forever.
I got a package of them at a local market on Wednesday, and I went to grab one this morning and they were already getting mold. Grumble
I put them in the fridge and they keep for a while. Ya gotta toast them anyway.
I thought I read once that keeping bread cold actually makes it go bad faster.

Must've just been an old package on the shelves. It WAS the last one, so that's probably what happened. Oh well.
Just scrape it off.  It's fine! ... :P

« Reply #55 on: August 19, 2022, 10:07:29 AM »

Wordle 426 3/6*

🟩⬛⬛🟨⬛
🟩⬛🟩⬛🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Wordle 426 4/6

⬛⬛⬛🟩⬛
⬛⬛⬛🟩🟨
⬛⬛🟩🟩🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

I'm impressed that you did it in 3. I'm trying to figure out your second word.
I'll text you.
I'd have never gotten it in 3 without the second word. Once I had that in place, I doubt there were many possibilities, other than the actual answer. Raz would have to tell us.
Whew indeed!

Wordle 426 6/6

⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛
⬛🟨⬛⬛🟨
⬛🟨⬛⬛⬛
⬛⬛🟨⬛⬛
🟩🟨🟩⬛⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Just under the gun!
Basically there weren't any other letters left...

« Reply #56 on: August 19, 2022, 10:10:52 AM »

CI has a 2 buck chuck offering.  Ya know, I won't even open that.

https://www.cigarsinternational.com/shop/2-buck-chuck-feastival/2005696/

« Reply #57 on: August 19, 2022, 10:14:34 AM »

CI has a 2 buck chuck offering.  Ya know, I won't even open that.

https://www.cigarsinternational.com/shop/2-buck-chuck-feastival/2005696/
I thought Two-buck Chuck was copywritten by Trader Joe's.

« Reply #58 on: August 19, 2022, 10:16:18 AM »

CI has a 2 buck chuck offering.  Ya know, I won't even open that.

https://www.cigarsinternational.com/shop/2-buck-chuck-feastival/2005696/
If they had free shipping with them, I might consider the Mark Twains and the Fighting Cocks.

« Reply #59 on: August 19, 2022, 10:18:40 AM »

CI has a 2 buck chuck offering.  Ya know, I won't even open that.

https://www.cigarsinternational.com/shop/2-buck-chuck-feastival/2005696/
If they had free shipping with them, I might consider the Mark Twains and the Fighting Cocks.
Buy the MoWs too for the free shipping.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9