Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7

« Reply #15 on: July 28, 2022, 07:29:14 AM »

Morning, all. Actually heading into the office later this morning. My boss's boss thought it would be fun to have our team meeting this month in person. So it'll be nice to see a couple people I haven't seen in a while. Plus, he's buying us lunch afterwards, and I rarely turn down a free lunch.
Same! Well, sort of. I have a final in-person interview later this afternoon.
Nice, best of luck!

« Reply #16 on: July 28, 2022, 07:33:38 AM »

My Cupidos should be here today. I have a new tracking number. Apparently UPS handed it off to USPS. I believe that's what is referred to as Sure Post? So they split the delivery fee? Whatever. As long as it gets here eventually.

« Reply #17 on: July 28, 2022, 07:35:09 AM »

Hey @LuvTooGolf: Don't forget to wear pants.

« Reply #18 on: July 28, 2022, 07:54:45 AM »

Hey @LuvTooGolf: Don't forget to wear pants.
And shoes! It'll be hard not leaving the house in flip flops.

« Reply #19 on: July 28, 2022, 07:56:11 AM »

My Cupidos should be here today. I have a new tracking number. Apparently UPS handed it off to USPS. I believe that's what is referred to as Sure Post? So they split the delivery fee? Whatever. As long as it gets here eventually.
Mine are also out for delivery via SurePost. We shall see.

« Reply #20 on: July 28, 2022, 08:04:54 AM »

Good morning, Bret, Duncan, Rick, and OfficeDave.
Good morning and good luck today Tony.
I will be in managers meeting all morning

« Reply #21 on: July 28, 2022, 08:07:06 AM »

Good morning, Bret, Duncan, Rick, and OfficeDave.
Good morning and good luck today Tony.
I will be in managers meeting all morning
I guess they are a necessary evil. Not so bad if they aren't so often.

« Reply #22 on: July 28, 2022, 08:09:47 AM »

Morning, all. Actually heading into the office later this morning. My boss's boss thought it would be fun to have our team meeting this month in person. So it'll be nice to see a couple people I haven't seen in a while. Plus, he's buying us lunch afterwards, and I rarely turn down a free lunch.
Enjoy your day. Hope it goes well.

« Reply #23 on: July 28, 2022, 09:00:28 AM »

Morning, all. Actually heading into the office later this morning. My boss's boss thought it would be fun to have our team meeting this month in person. So it'll be nice to see a couple people I haven't seen in a while. Plus, he's buying us lunch afterwards, and I rarely turn down a free lunch.
Same! Well, sort of. I have a final in-person interview later this afternoon.
So that means you have to shower and wear clothes?

« Reply #24 on: July 28, 2022, 09:01:54 AM »

I don't remember. Did I mention that I'm not a fan of the Jersey Breakfast? I'm just not that big a fan of the egg. But pork roll and mozzarella on an English Muffin, with some Heinz 57 sauce?

I'm doing that right now. ;-)
No need to apologize for that, sounds Tasty!

« Reply #25 on: July 28, 2022, 09:05:52 AM »

« Reply #26 on: July 28, 2022, 09:08:47 AM »

« Reply #27 on: July 28, 2022, 09:22:00 AM »

Morning, all. Actually heading into the office later this morning. My boss's boss thought it would be fun to have our team meeting this month in person. So it'll be nice to see a couple people I haven't seen in a while. Plus, he's buying us lunch afterwards, and I rarely turn down a free lunch.
Same! Well, sort of. I have a final in-person interview later this afternoon.
So that means you have to shower and wear clothes?
I even shaved. Good morning, ClemsonDave.

« Reply #28 on: July 28, 2022, 09:25:55 AM »

Wordle

Wordle 404 3/6

🟨⬛⬛⬛⬛
🟩🟩⬛⬛🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

« Reply #29 on: July 28, 2022, 09:26:08 AM »

Morning, muchachos. On my way to get the sailboat out of drydock.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7