CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 36

Author Topic: 2/20/2015  (Read 59504 times)

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 2/20/2015
« Reply #450 on: February 20, 2015, 05:08:22 PM »

I'm going to go and find a cigar and some whiskey...
Cya, Dad.
I'm leaving in a minute.  The winning cigar from the humidor dive is a 601 Blue given to me by Fred. Thanks Fred..!  Now where is that whiskey..?

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #451 on: February 20, 2015, 05:10:13 PM »

Cya, Dad.
I'm leaving in a minute.  The winning cigar from the humidor dive is a 601 Blue given to me by Fred. Thanks Fred..!  Now where is that whiskey..?
Good smoke.  Enjoy yourself

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #452 on: February 20, 2015, 05:13:14 PM »

Cya, Dad.
And the winning whiskey turned out to be a real surprise, "It's a Michelob Amberbock beer that I found hiding in my vegetable crisper...!!  Yeah..!!!

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #453 on: February 20, 2015, 05:14:44 PM »

DOVER, Del. — A Delaware judge who ordered NASCAR driver Kurt Busch to stay away from his ex-girlfriend says there's a "substantial likelihood" of Busch committing acts of domestic violence in the future.

In a 25-page opinion Friday explaining why he issued the no-contact order this week, the judge said it was more likely than not that Busch "manually strangled" Patricia Driscoll in his motorhome at Dover International Speedway in September and smashed her head into a wall.

Busch has denied the alleged assault, which is the subject of a separate criminal investigation, but the judge said Driscoll's version of events was more credible than Busch's.

At the same time, however, the judge said he believed that Driscoll presented false testimony at times during the hearing on her request for the no-contact order.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #454 on: February 20, 2015, 05:15:15 PM »

Cya, Dad.
And the winning whiskey turned out to be a real surprise, "It's a Michelob Amberbock beer that I found hiding in my vegetable crisper...!!  Yeah..!!!
Strange name for whiskey.

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #455 on: February 20, 2015, 05:19:04 PM »

Cya, Dad.
Yes, I switched at the last moment.  Well, I've got my anti-wife candles lit, the Flash on TV, and I'm ready to relax for a little while.  Be back later if I'm able... Later guys.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #456 on: February 20, 2015, 05:24:08 PM »

Cya, Dad.
Yes, I switched at the last moment.  Well, I've got my anti-wife candles lit, the Flash on TV, and I'm ready to relax for a little while.  Be back later if I'm able... Later guys.
LMFAO.  I could use a few of those candles.

dwgbryant

« Reply #457 on: February 20, 2015, 05:26:13 PM »

worry not guys, busy looking for alternate living situation BEFORE the eviction notice is given, living one day at a time, made peace with the park manager so my side of the street is clean. there was an incident of sabatage at the park last night; phone, cable, and wifi lines cut. one guy was asked to leave for calling Code Enforcement and ''numb nuts' (old park manager) is being evicted, he has to be out 3/6/15, sheriff will be here. we, park manager and I were played, and think we know who is responcible for the trouble, but the owner, not the landlady is calling the shots so what he says goes, if I'm asked to leave I leave. right now I'm okay, I'll deal with tomorrow tomorrow.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #458 on: February 20, 2015, 05:35:50 PM »

worry not guys, busy looking for alternate living situation BEFORE the eviction notice is given, living one day at a time, made peace with the park manager so my side of the street is clean. there was an incident of sabatage at the park last night; phone, cable, and wifi lines cut. one guy was asked to leave for calling Code Enforcement and ''numb nuts' (old park manager) is being evicted, he has to be out 3/6/15, sheriff will be here. we, park manager and I were played, and think we know who is responcible for the trouble, but the owner, not the landlady is calling the shots so what he says goes, if I'm asked to leave I leave. right now I'm okay, I'll deal with tomorrow tomorrow.
Thanks for checking in with the update Dean.  Let any or all,of us know if we can do anything for you.   Hope you can find a better place soon.

dwgbryant

« Reply #459 on: February 20, 2015, 05:44:06 PM »

Thanks for checking in with the update Dean.  Let any or all,of us know if we can do anything for you.   Hope you can find a better place soon.
I am really sick of drama, chaos, and deadbeats.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #460 on: February 20, 2015, 05:52:27 PM »

That is certainly understandable.  It will work out for you just got to get into the right environment.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #461 on: February 20, 2015, 05:58:06 PM »

Judge is hammering Kurt Nush's ass.

NASCAR star Kurt Busch sounded like he rehearsed all his answers, and may even have lied under oath when he testified in his domestic violence case ... according to the judge.
As we reported ... Busch's ex-gf Patricia Driscoll got a restraining order last week, and in new docs, obtained by TMZ Sports, the judge explains why he ruled against Busch.
According to the docs .. Busch came off like he had practiced reciting his version of what happened during the alleged incident last September ... in a very specific order. Anytime he was asked to break from that "memorized" order of events ... he got flustered.
The judge said "an honest witness" should be remember the truth in any sequence.
Further, the judge feels Busch "has so much to lose" -- his NASCAR career and endorsements -- he has "powerful incentive" to lie on the stand.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2015/02/20/kurt-busch-domestic-violence-restraining-order/#ixzz3SKRbSwMj

dwgbryant

« Reply #462 on: February 20, 2015, 06:03:27 PM »

NASCAR star Kurt Busch sounded like he rehearsed all his answers, and may even have lied under oath when he testified in his domestic violence case ... according to the judge.
As we reported ... Busch's ex-gf Patricia Driscoll got a restraining order last week, and in new docs, obtained by TMZ Sports, the judge explains why he ruled against Busch.
According to the docs .. Busch came off like he had practiced reciting his version of what happened during the alleged incident last September ... in a very specific order. Anytime he was asked to break from that "memorized" order of events ... he got flustered.
The judge said "an honest witness" should be remember the truth in any sequence.
Further, the judge feels Busch "has so much to lose" -- his NASCAR career and endorsements -- he has "powerful incentive" to lie on the stand.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2015/02/20/kurt-busch-domestic-violence-restraining-order/#ixzz3SKRbSwMj
sounds like a smart judge.
wonder who KB will take his anger issues out on at the track, big PUSSY.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #463 on: February 20, 2015, 06:06:40 PM »

Jayzus. And here you thought you left all that in  New York. 

Hang in there, Deano.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #464 on: February 20, 2015, 06:08:12 PM »

sounds like a smart judge.
wonder who KB will take his anger issues out on at the track, big PUSSY.
NOBODY cause guarantee you they will suspend him from NASCAR today.
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 36