Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7

« Reply #45 on: May 20, 2022, 09:44:34 AM »

Can confirm that every time you refresh the Numberle you get a new equation, so it'll always be different for everyone.
But there is a daily challenge, if you look.

« Reply #46 on: May 20, 2022, 09:44:35 AM »

The page currently offering up a long list of 10skis.

https://www.cigarpage.com/spring-select-natty-tenskis.html

« Reply #47 on: May 20, 2022, 09:44:45 AM »

« Reply #48 on: May 20, 2022, 09:45:08 AM »

Can confirm that every time you refresh the Numberle you get a new equation, so it'll always be different for everyone.
Not there is a daily challenge, if you look.
I did not notice that, I'll take a gander a bit later.

« Reply #49 on: May 20, 2022, 09:46:58 AM »

Can confirm that every time you refresh the Numberle you get a new equation, so it'll always be different for everyone.
Not there is a daily challenge, if you look.
I did not notice that, I'll take a gander a bit later.
I'll refrain from sending you my answer then until you confirm finding it.

« Reply #50 on: May 20, 2022, 09:48:29 AM »

I'm actually taking a call from the bus while commuting. I should go make believe I'm paying attention. Late commute because I had back-to-back meetings since 6.

« Reply #51 on: May 20, 2022, 09:49:58 AM »

Rain starting here, bringing in warm temps behind it.

« Reply #52 on: May 20, 2022, 09:57:29 AM »

Can confirm that every time you refresh the Numberle you get a new equation, so it'll always be different for everyone.
Not there is a daily challenge, if you look.
I did not notice that, I'll take a gander a bit later.
I'll refrain from sending you my answer then until you confirm finding it.

« Reply #53 on: May 20, 2022, 09:58:21 AM »

Can confirm that every time you refresh the Numberle you get a new equation, so it'll always be different for everyone.
Not there is a daily challenge, if you look.
I did not notice that, I'll take a gander a bit later.
I'll refrain from sending you my answer then until you confirm finding it.

That's helpful, thanks. I'll take a look at lunchtime, since I've got golf on my phone right now.

« Reply #54 on: May 20, 2022, 09:59:37 AM »

Rain starting here, bringing in warm temps behind it.
It's cool here now and foggy with t-storms expected.We're supposed to hit 90s tomorrow and Sunday and then rain again on Monday.

« Reply #55 on: May 20, 2022, 10:03:39 AM »

Rain starting here, bringing in warm temps behind it.
It's cool here now and foggy with t-storms expected.We're supposed to hit 90s tomorrow and Sunday and then rain again on Monday.
Sounds like a day behind our forecast. Golf not looking good for the weekend, might have to do a mid-week round sometime next week.

« Reply #56 on: May 20, 2022, 10:03:57 AM »

Can confirm that every time you refresh the Numberle you get a new equation, so it'll always be different for everyone.
But there is a daily challenge, if you look.
Little edit there Tony?

« Reply #57 on: May 20, 2022, 10:14:16 AM »

Can confirm that every time you refresh the Numberle you get a new equation, so it'll always be different for everyone.
But there is a daily challenge, if you look.
Little edit there Tony?
Cut him some slack, he's bussing and posting. :D

« Reply #58 on: May 20, 2022, 11:08:38 AM »

Morning, muchachos.

« Reply #59 on: May 20, 2022, 11:12:47 AM »

Can confirm that every time you refresh the Numberle you get a new equation, so it'll always be different for everyone.
But there is a daily challenge, if you look.
Little edit there Tony?
Yes sir. Victim of autocorrect.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7