Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7

« Reply #15 on: March 22, 2022, 08:31:32 AM »

I'm thinking a Rosa de Guadalupe for the way home but I'll take a look to see if I have anything else that jumps out at me.
That's a good smoke, you could do much worse.

« Reply #16 on: March 22, 2022, 08:31:39 AM »

Hey, we made it!

« Reply #17 on: March 22, 2022, 08:34:31 AM »

Hey, we made it!
No thanks to Rick. What a loser.

« Reply #18 on: March 22, 2022, 08:45:15 AM »

« Reply #19 on: March 22, 2022, 09:01:18 AM »

I'm thinking a Rosa de Guadalupe for the way home but I'll take a look to see if I have anything else that jumps out at me.
That's a good smoke, you could do much worse.
Or I may go with a Room 101 Serie SA. It is one I grabbed blindly this morning.

« Reply #20 on: March 22, 2022, 09:07:43 AM »

I'm thinking a Rosa de Guadalupe for the way home but I'll take a look to see if I have anything else that jumps out at me.
That's a good smoke, you could do much worse.
Or I may go with a Room 101 Serie SA. It is one I grabbed blindly this morning.
I look forward to the commute report.

I'll be out at the library this evening for an author talk, John Scalzi. Fans of sci-fi would be well advised to check him out.

« Reply #21 on: March 22, 2022, 09:09:36 AM »

I'm thinking a Rosa de Guadalupe for the way home but I'll take a look to see if I have anything else that jumps out at me.
That's a good smoke, you could do much worse.
Or I may go with a Room 101 Serie SA. It is one I grabbed blindly this morning.
I look forward to the commute report.

I'll be out at the library this evening for an author talk, John Scalzi. Fans of sci-fi would be well advised to check him out.
I shall put him on my list. Thanks.

« Reply #22 on: March 22, 2022, 09:13:11 AM »

I'm thinking a Rosa de Guadalupe for the way home but I'll take a look to see if I have anything else that jumps out at me.
That's a good smoke, you could do much worse.
Or I may go with a Room 101 Serie SA. It is one I grabbed blindly this morning.
3rd and final choice is RoMa Craft Intemperance BA XXI but I'm leaning away because it's the fullest in body of the lot. I'd prefer it after a nice meal.

« Reply #23 on: March 22, 2022, 09:18:49 AM »

I'm thinking a Rosa de Guadalupe for the way home but I'll take a look to see if I have anything else that jumps out at me.
That's a good smoke, you could do much worse.
Or I may go with a Room 101 Serie SA. It is one I grabbed blindly this morning.
I look forward to the commute report.

I'll be out at the library this evening for an author talk, John Scalzi. Fans of sci-fi would be well advised to check him out.
I shall put him on my list. Thanks.
He's got a couple of series and a couple stand-alones. I enjoy him thoroughly. In fact, he has a new one coming out, which this event revolves around, and that I'll be walking away with a signed copy of. Similar to one I did a few years ago for Adam Savage, of "Mythbusters" fame.

« Reply #24 on: March 22, 2022, 09:37:11 AM »

Just realized I have a 90 minute communications meeting coming up. Think I might have to grab something and head outside, since I won't have to be on camera.

« Reply #25 on: March 22, 2022, 09:43:13 AM »

Just realized I have a 90 minute communications meeting coming up. Think I might have to grab something and head outside, since I won't have to be on camera.
Cool beans. Keep us posted.

« Reply #26 on: March 22, 2022, 09:51:04 AM »

good morning working stiffs. 😅

Ybor City connie going as my lawn gets mowed.

« Reply #27 on: March 22, 2022, 10:00:58 AM »

good morning working stiffs.

Ybor City connie going as my lawn gets mowed.
Morning, Deano.

« Reply #28 on: March 22, 2022, 10:02:58 AM »

Let the meeting begin!

« Reply #29 on: March 22, 2022, 10:04:17 AM »

got chores done early. clam sauce simmering on the stove for an early dinner. my sponsor is driving up from Lake placid Florida, 3.5 miles south, to celebrate his 33 years of sobriety. taking him and my newest pigeon, who has one month sober, to a meeting tonight. then golf in the morning before he heads back home.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7