Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5

« Reply #45 on: March 15, 2022, 12:05:52 PM »

Morning, twofers. Short day for me today, as the kids and I have dentist appts this morning.
I think I'd rather stay at work.
Amen to that.
I'll second that
Hopefully, the little one is clear, because she hasn't had a cleaning since the before times. We had appts December 2019 that we had to cancel because everyone got sick. Those were rescheduled for March 2020, which were canceled when everything closed down. Then she got vaxxed and we had appts in January, but our hygienist went on maternity leave.
I haven't been in a long while either. I need to make an appointment.
I enjoy it so much I go extra times just for cleaning...
Believe it or not, my old dental insurance used to prefer I went for cleanings four times a year. And since we had a great dentist in my office building, I would take advantage.

« Reply #46 on: March 15, 2022, 01:53:20 PM »

Today's Over/Under is 7
Raz Over/Under is 12
12.

« Reply #47 on: March 15, 2022, 01:55:59 PM »

I never want to owe at the end of a year. I file with additional deductions. The money i get back I try and use for a Capital improvement.
Like Raz said, you're better off owing a little come tax time.  The money you get back is yours anyway that the government has had and used over the year without paying you interest.
I am aware. It's just tough to save so when I can get back enough for a home improvement or put money down on a credit card, etc. That's what I do.

« Reply #48 on: March 15, 2022, 02:07:44 PM »

I never want to owe at the end of a year. I file with additional deductions. The money i get back I try and use for a Capital improvement.
Like Raz said, you're better off owing a little come tax time.  The money you get back is yours anyway that the government has had and used over the year without paying you interest.
I am aware. It's just tough to save so when I can get back enough for a home improvement or put money down on a credit card, etc. That's what I do.
In principle, I agree with Raz but with the current interest rates being paid on savings accounts...

« Reply #49 on: March 15, 2022, 02:42:12 PM »

I never want to owe at the end of a year. I file with additional deductions. The money i get back I try and use for a Capital improvement.
Like Raz said, you're better off owing a little come tax time.  The money you get back is yours anyway that the government has had and used over the year without paying you interest.
I am aware. It's just tough to save so when I can get back enough for a home improvement or put money down on a credit card, etc. That's what I do.
In principle, I agree with Raz but with the current interest rates being paid on savings accounts...
True.  No need to keep it there either.

« Reply #50 on: March 15, 2022, 02:50:32 PM »

Today's Over/Under is 7
Raz Over/Under is 12
8

« Reply #51 on: March 15, 2022, 02:51:55 PM »

Putin has announced sanctions against Biden and others in response to their actions against Russia.
This means they are not allowed to enter the country....oh the travesty!

They threw in Hunter Biden and Hillary Clinton to make their friends at FOX happy.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/russia-announces-sanctions-on-biden-and-several-top-us-officials/ar-AAV5SjZ?ocid=msedgntp

« Reply #52 on: March 15, 2022, 03:10:31 PM »

Nice splurge Connie for your consideration Rick.

« Reply #53 on: March 15, 2022, 03:49:23 PM »

Nice splurge Connie for your consideration Rick.
It's about 60° out there so I'll be joining you shortly.

« Reply #54 on: March 15, 2022, 04:39:01 PM »

Nice splurge Connie for your consideration Rick.
It's about 60° out there so I'll be joining you shortly.
I found a Herrera Esteli Inktome in my humidor this morning and that's what I plan to smoke on the way home. I shall keep you all posted.

« Reply #55 on: March 15, 2022, 05:29:58 PM »

Nice splurge Connie for your consideration Rick.
It's about 60° out there so I'll be joining you shortly.
I found a Herrera Esteli Inktome in my humidor this morning and that's what I plan to smoke on the way home. I shall keep you all posted.
It's a bit stronger than I remember it. Lots of orange flavor on the retrohale and a super long finish. I really like the box press on this corona. The only negative I have is that the ash is falling off very easily.

« Reply #56 on: March 15, 2022, 05:45:12 PM »

Nice splurge Connie for your consideration Rick.
It's about 60° out there so I'll be joining you shortly.
I found a Herrera Esteli Inktome in my humidor this morning and that's what I plan to smoke on the way home. I shall keep you all posted.
It's a bit stronger than I remember it. Lots of orange flavor on the retrohale and a super long finish. I really like the box press on this corona. The only negative I have is that the ash is falling off very easily.

A bit of a wonky burn but the flavors and draw are still okay.

« Reply #57 on: March 15, 2022, 06:08:25 PM »

Nice splurge Connie for your consideration Rick.
It's about 60° out there so I'll be joining you shortly.
I found a Herrera Esteli Inktome in my humidor this morning and that's what I plan to smoke on the way home. I shall keep you all posted.
It's a bit stronger than I remember it. Lots of orange flavor on the retrohale and a super long finish. I really like the box press on this corona. The only negative I have is that the ash is falling off very easily.

A bit of a wonky burn but the flavors and draw are still okay.

Can't really explain it but there is an effervescent mouth feel with this cigar. In any case, the burn continuously corrects itself and that goes a long way with me. Currently burning passed the first band.

« Reply #58 on: March 15, 2022, 07:37:47 PM »

Nice splurge Connie for your consideration Rick.
It's about 60° out there so I'll be joining you shortly.
I found a Herrera Esteli Inktome in my humidor this morning and that's what I plan to smoke on the way home. I shall keep you all posted.
It's a bit stronger than I remember it. Lots of orange flavor on the retrohale and a super long finish. I really like the box press on this corona. The only negative I have is that the ash is falling off very easily.

A bit of a wonky burn but the flavors and draw are still okay.

Can't really explain it but there is an effervescent mouth feel with this cigar. In any case, the burn continuously corrects itself and that goes a long way with me. Currently burning passed the first band.

Sounds like an enjoyable stick.

« Reply #59 on: March 15, 2022, 08:18:29 PM »

Nice splurge Connie for your consideration Rick.
It's about 60° out there so I'll be joining you shortly.
I found a Herrera Esteli Inktome in my humidor this morning and that's what I plan to smoke on the way home. I shall keep you all posted.
It's a bit stronger than I remember it. Lots of orange flavor on the retrohale and a super long finish. I really like the box press on this corona. The only negative I have is that the ash is falling off very easily.

A bit of a wonky burn but the flavors and draw are still okay.

Can't really explain it but there is an effervescent mouth feel with this cigar. In any case, the burn continuously corrects itself and that goes a long way with me. Currently burning passed the first band.

Sounds like an enjoyable stick.
I'm partial to the non infused Drew Estate stuff.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5