Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

« Reply #30 on: March 08, 2022, 10:04:22 AM »

Page three, just in time for SleepingInRaz.

« Reply #31 on: March 08, 2022, 10:07:49 AM »

It may as well be Monday. They just announced a bus broke down ahead of us in the "express" lane.
Man, I don't miss the commute even a little.
I'm actually not minding it but I'm certain it will grow old before too long.
There's probably a bit of nostalgia tied up in there, to the before-times. But yes, I suspect that shine will wear off quickly.
It is a bit windy but not as cold as I was expecting. May be having one of my new cigars on the commute home today.
What new ones?
Did you revitalize your humidor on your last trip in?
I'll be smoking the newly acquired Maceda robusto from Tabanero Cigars.

My cigars at the office look ok but I need to get 'em home today and introduce them to some humidity. Don't want to shock them so will do it slowly.

« Reply #32 on: March 08, 2022, 10:13:19 AM »

Today's Over/Under is 7
Raz Over/Under is 10
4

« Reply #33 on: March 08, 2022, 10:33:44 AM »

Today's Over/Under is 7
Raz Over/Under is 10
4
After getting cocky there for a few days...

« Reply #34 on: March 08, 2022, 10:34:13 AM »

It may as well be Monday. They just announced a bus broke down ahead of us in the "express" lane.
Man, I don't miss the commute even a little.
I'm actually not minding it but I'm certain it will grow old before too long.
There's probably a bit of nostalgia tied up in there, to the before-times. But yes, I suspect that shine will wear off quickly.
It is a bit windy but not as cold as I was expecting. May be having one of my new cigars on the commute home today.
What new ones?
Did you revitalize your humidor on your last trip in?
I'll be smoking the newly acquired Maceda robusto from Tabanero Cigars.

My cigars at the office look ok but I need to get 'em home today and introduce them to some humidity. Don't want to shock them so will do it slowly.
New one on me.

« Reply #35 on: March 08, 2022, 10:36:30 AM »

Laranja by Espinosa now back in stock at Atlantic (and I imagine most other sites as well)
15% off at Atlantic.

« Reply #36 on: March 08, 2022, 10:48:01 AM »

It may as well be Monday. They just announced a bus broke down ahead of us in the "express" lane.
Man, I don't miss the commute even a little.
I'm actually not minding it but I'm certain it will grow old before too long.
There's probably a bit of nostalgia tied up in there, to the before-times. But yes, I suspect that shine will wear off quickly.
It is a bit windy but not as cold as I was expecting. May be having one of my new cigars on the commute home today.
What new ones?
Did you revitalize your humidor on your last trip in?
I'll be smoking the newly acquired Maceda robusto from Tabanero Cigars.

My cigars at the office look ok but I need to get 'em home today and introduce them to some humidity. Don't want to shock them so will do it slowly.
New one on me.
Wow, a cigar Dave hasn't heard of. Tony, you might want to bronze that thing and display it in the man cave.

« Reply #37 on: March 08, 2022, 10:59:34 AM »

Morning, muchachos.

« Reply #38 on: March 08, 2022, 11:01:00 AM »

[...]

TWSS!

« Reply #39 on: March 08, 2022, 11:01:37 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
Good morning, Bret. Good night's sleep?

« Reply #40 on: March 08, 2022, 11:06:25 AM »

« Reply #41 on: March 08, 2022, 11:06:37 AM »

[...]

Ouch!

« Reply #42 on: March 08, 2022, 11:06:47 AM »

Today's Over/Under is 7
Raz Over/Under is 10
5.

« Reply #43 on: March 08, 2022, 11:07:31 AM »

Today's Over/Under is 7
Raz Over/Under is 10
Only 7.

« Reply #44 on: March 08, 2022, 11:08:47 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
Good morning, Bret. Good night's sleep?
No. Was up most of the night. Grabbed a few winks between 6 and 7:45.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5