Actor Conrad Janis is 94.
Gospel singer Jimmy Carter is 90.
Actor Tina Louise is 88.
Fashion designer Mary Quant is 88.
Bandleader Sergio Mendes is 81.
Actor Philip Anglim is 70.
Former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush is 69.
Actor Catherine Hickland is 66.
Rock musician David Uosikkinen (aw-SIK’-ken-ihn) (The Hooters) is 66.
Actor Carey Lowell is 61.
Singer Sheryl Crow is 60.
Former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin is 58.
Actor Jennifer Aniston is 53.
Actor Damian Lewis is 51.
Actor Marisa Petroro is 50.
Singer D’Angelo is 48.
Actor Brice Beckham is 46.
Rock M-C/vocalist Mike Shinoda (Linkin Park) is 45.
Singer-actor Brandy is 43.
Country musician Jon Jones (The Eli Young Band) is 42.
Actor Matthew Lawrence is 42.
R&B singer Kelly Rowland is 41.
Actor Natalie Dormer is 40.
Singer Aubrey O’Day is 38.
Actor Q’orianka (kohr-ee-AHN’-kuh) Kilcher is 32.
Actor Taylor Lautner is 30.

9
No Natalie Dormer?
Only thing I would have seen her in is Captain America, in which she had apparently had a bit part and I don't recall it.  I haven't watched the Tudors, didn't watch Game of Thrones, only saw the first Hunger Games movie (and hated it) which she wasn't in...so nyet on Natalie Dormer.

Today’s Birthdays:

[...]

Oh, appears she also had a bit part in Rush as a nurse.  I did watch that, but still don't recall the character.

Sexy eyes, though.

[...]

I only recognize her from that last photo but definitely did not know the name.

Gonna start shutting it down early because I've got to stop at Target on the way to picking up the kids from school. The middle one has a dance tonight, and the skirt she bought doesn't match the shirt she bought as well as she'd like, so I have to exchange it before we come home. Parenting, amiright?

Hazzuh!
Parenting *daughters.* I've wasn't cursed blessed with daughters.

I only have sons.  Sons are easy.

I was planning on this anyway, but now I can join Tony.

Gonna start shutting it down early because I've got to stop at Target on the way to picking up the kids from school. The middle one has a dance tonight, and the skirt she bought doesn't match the shirt she bought as well as she'd like, so I have to exchange it before we come home. Parenting, amiright?

Hazzuh!
Parenting *daughters.* I've never been cursed blessed with daughters.

I only have sons.  Sons are easy.
Since I have been "blessed" by a pair of both, I respectfully disagree. They're all difficult.

[...]

That would explain it then.

Gonna start shutting it down early because I've got to stop at Target on the way to picking up the kids from school. The middle one has a dance tonight, and the skirt she bought doesn't match the shirt she bought as well as she'd like, so I have to exchange it before we come home. Parenting, amiright?

Hazzuh!
Parenting *daughters.* I've never been cursed blessed with daughters.

I only have sons.  Sons are easy.
Since I have been "blessed" by a pair of both, I respectfully disagree. They're all difficult.
Guess I got lucky.  I never had to threaten to kill either of mine more than a couple of times, and I never had to make good on the threat.  Mine were easy.

Or maybe it was that my wife is not a "wait until your dad gets home!" kinda mother, and I just missed all the fireworks. Carol's more of a "I already have a hole dug in the backyard, and I'll plant flowers over your bruised, bloody corpse!" kinda mom.

I was planning on this anyway, but now I can join Tony.
Cheers!
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter

Mac and Golf at the club.

Evening.

Gotta add mine too then it's couch time
Found this guy hiding under some not so so desirable cigars. Cello was yellow.

My turn

I was planning on this anyway, but now I can join Tony.
Cheers!

That Valkyrie really hit the spot. Never got a chance to light the Rosa de Guadalupe since traffic was light and I could have never downed a toro in 40 minutes.

I was planning on this anyway, but now I can join Tony.
Cheers!

That Valkyrie really hit the spot. Never got a chance to light the Rosa de Guadalupe since traffic was light and I could have never downed a toro in 40 minutes.
But seriously, I like the Valkyrie robusto better than the torpedo. It's aged well and the burn and draw are much better with some down time. I didn't think I had it that long but the cello was already turning yellow.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6