Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12

going to grab some breakfast and head to Bogart's smoke shop for some cigars. later guys.
Bogart's is closed on Sunday!!!
got a call from the biker lady to take her shopping for a bed, love seat, and coffee, got some cigars at an ABC store, prices not too bad. took her for Mexican after, nice treat. enjoying an RP Sungrown corona and water. 70 degrees and sunny.

thanks for the new avi Dave.
LMFAO, even looks like you :).   Glad to assist.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

Good afternoon everyone...
Afternoon Dad.
You sound like your enjoying the Sunday afternoon TR...
Damn right I sure am!  Right now I am watching Titty Golfing in the Bahamas.
That sounds interesting, I'll have to see if I get that channel..!
I found LPGA Tour Golf, but I can't seem to find the titty channel...?

Man O' War Maduro Perfecto just lit.
My first one of these and so far a damn good smoke, nice recommendation by Travellin Dave and CG.
Logged

dwgbryant

going to grab some breakfast and head to Bogart's smoke shop for some cigars. later guys.
Bogart's is closed on Sunday!!!
got a call from the biker lady to take her shopping for a bed, love seat, and coffee, got some cigars at an ABC store, prices not too bad. took her for Mexican after, nice treat. enjoying an RP Sungrown corona and water. 70 degrees and sunny.
Mexican sounds good...!  It sounds like your sure staying busy down there...!
hi Steve. quite a different lifestyle than I was living in NY.

Need to remember to get my Powerball ticket this week.
We had a fire alarm going off on Friday evening at the office, so I took the stairs and exited the building without stopping for a ticket.  Guess I saved $2.
Sounds good but since there was not a winning ticket you might have left $380 million laying at the counter going home with $2. ::)
Sorry, got called by the office and I wound up having to work for the last hour.  Problem resolved.  Sheesh.

Good afternoon everyone...
Afternoon Dad.
You sound like your enjoying the Sunday afternoon TR...
Damn right I sure am!  Right now I am watching Titty Golfing in the Bahamas.
That sounds interesting, I'll have to see if I get that channel..!
I found LPGA Tour Golf, but I can't seem to find the titty channel...?
Now where in my post does it say Titty Channel?

Need to remember to get my Powerball ticket this week.
We had a fire alarm going off on Friday evening at the office, so I took the stairs and exited the building without stopping for a ticket.  Guess I saved $2.
Sounds good but since there was not a winning ticket you might have left $380 million laying at the counter going home with $2. ::)
Sorry, got called by the office and I wound up having to work for the last hour.  Problem resolved.  Sheesh.
That sux better take tomorrow off and recover.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

Do you really want a "Smart TV"?????

The potential privacy intrusion of voice-activated services is massive. Samsung, which makes a series of Internet connected TVs, has a supplementary privacy policy covering its Smart TVs which includes the following section on voice recognition.

Please be aware that if your spoken words include personal or other sensitive information, that information will be among the data captured and transmitted to a third party through your use of Voice Recognition.

I just want to be able to surf the internet on my TV.  I'm looking at the lower end smart TV's and I don't think they have the Voice Recognition.  Besides, I would think all the tv would hear would be, "Lucy, Marsha Brady, and stuff like that.."  Unless the Chinese are putting listening devises into the tv..?
Logged

dwgbryant

wonder is the cops will get blamed for this death?

A hit and run property damage accident in Corning ended with the suspect fleeing police on foot early Friday morning. Later, the suspect was found frozen to death in the woods of Schuyler County.

Corning Police say the pursuit began at 12:25 am Friday morning on Reynolds street in Corning.
The chase went north onto Hornby Road and outside the city. It ended on Coon Hollow Road in Schuyler County when 25-year old Joshua Harrison of Corning drove off the road and fled the vehicle.

After a lengthy effort to find him police called off their search. Harrison's family conducted their own search and found Joshua Harrison's body frozen to death in the woods late Friday afternoon.

video at end:
http://www.fingerlakes1.com/addedstories/20150208114038.php
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

Man O' War Maduro Perfecto just lit.
My first one of these and so far a damn good smoke, nice recommendation by Travellin Dave and CG.
All I've had is the Man O' War Little Devil, and they were pretty good.

Need to remember to get my Powerball ticket this week.
We had a fire alarm going off on Friday evening at the office, so I took the stairs and exited the building without stopping for a ticket.  Guess I saved $2.
Sounds good but since there was not a winning ticket you might have left $380 million laying at the counter going home with $2. ::)
Sorry, got called by the office and I wound up having to work for the last hour.  Problem resolved.  Sheesh.
That sux better take tomorrow off and recover.
I'm sure that's what your IT guys would do.  While being logged in I saw a new meeting invitation from our Veep.  Looks like she will be officially announcing our new boss on Tuesday.  7th one in 18 months.  So efficient.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

Good afternoon everyone...
Afternoon Dad.
You sound like your enjoying the Sunday afternoon TR...
Damn right I sure am!  Right now I am watching Titty Golfing in the Bahamas.
That sounds interesting, I'll have to see if I get that channel..!
I found LPGA Tour Golf, but I can't seem to find the titty channel...?
Now where in my post does it say Titty Channel?
Damn, are you in the Bahamas...?

Man O' War Maduro Perfecto just lit.
My first one of these and so far a damn good smoke, nice recommendation by Travellin Dave and CG.
All I've had is the Man O' War Little Devil, and they were pretty good.
Ruinations are also good along with side project and Armada but Armada is pretty expensive.  Others I have not tried.

Good afternoon everyone...
Afternoon Dad.
You sound like your enjoying the Sunday afternoon TR...
Damn right I sure am!  Right now I am watching Titty Golfing in the Bahamas.
That sounds interesting, I'll have to see if I get that channel..!
I found LPGA Tour Golf, but I can't seem to find the titty channel...?
Now where in my post does it say Titty Channel?
Damn, are you in the Bahamas...?
Was but I am back in San Diego at Men's PGA now. :)

Need to remember to get my Powerball ticket this week.
We had a fire alarm going off on Friday evening at the office, so I took the stairs and exited the building without stopping for a ticket.  Guess I saved $2.
Sounds good but since there was not a winning ticket you might have left $380 million laying at the counter going home with $2. ::)
Sorry, got called by the office and I wound up having to work for the last hour.  Problem resolved.  Sheesh.
That sux better take tomorrow off and recover.
I'm sure that's what your IT guys would do.  While being logged in I saw a new meeting invitation from our Veep.  Looks like she will be officially announcing our new boss on Tuesday.  7th one in 18 months.  So efficient.
Our idiots would take off the whole week.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12