Good morning, morning crew
Unusual early Saturday visit from you.  Filling in for CG's absence with a 6 and run.
That party animal yellow star hasn't even checked in has he?
Hell no, little bastard waved goodbye and flipped us off at the STL airport.

But then LTG wouldn't be here.
I'll go back right now, I swear.

Good morning, morning crew
Unusual early Saturday visit from you.  Filling in for CG's absence with a 6 and run.
That party animal yellow star hasn't even checked in has he?
Hell no, little bastard waved goodbye and flipped us off at the STL airport.
He sure did.  I was considering disabling his account but I'm forever picking on him.  I'm gonna cut him some slack this time.  Just hope he occasionally checked in with the warden because I doubt she'll be as magnanimous.

Did you know that we are the young guys over here?
Yes.
I was visiting with JR over here yesterday so perhaps we have just found the Fountain of Youth here.

But then LTG wouldn't be here.
I'll go back right now, I swear.
You're where we like you and are supposed to be.  Don't change a thing.

Good morning, morning crew
Unusual early Saturday visit from you.  Filling in for CG's absence with a 6 and run.
That party animal yellow star hasn't even checked in has he?
Hell no, little bastard waved goodbye and flipped us off at the STL airport.
He sure did.  I was considering disabling his account but I'm forever picking on him.  I'm gonna cut him some slack this time.  Just hope he occasionally checked in with the warden because I doubt she'll be as magnanimous.
Maybe not disable, but I don't think he deserves platinum stars...just sayin'

thinking of laying low and having a do nothing day.
Not a bad plan at all.
He said thinking about it.....not like we ever expect him to achieve that.

Good morning, morning crew
Unusual early Saturday visit from you.  Filling in for CG's absence with a 6 and run.
That party animal yellow star hasn't even checked in has he?
Hell no, little bastard waved goodbye and flipped us off at the STL airport.
He sure did.  I was considering disabling his account but I'm forever picking on him.  I'm gonna cut him some slack this time.  Just hope he occasionally checked in with the warden because I doubt she'll be as magnanimous.
At least make his stars yellow again. ;D
Logged

dwgbryant

thinking of laying low and having a do nothing day.
Who will reprimand you?  You're the boss now.
just no ambition right now. may stuff a few pork chops for the grill, but that's about as hard as I want to work.

But then LTG wouldn't be here.
I'll go back right now, I swear.
You're where we like you and are supposed to be.  Don't change a thing.
Flattery, huh? Ok, that's it, I'm outta here.

Good morning, morning crew
Unusual early Saturday visit from you.  Filling in for CG's absence with a 6 and run.
That party animal yellow star hasn't even checked in has he?
Hell no, little bastard waved goodbye and flipped us off at the STL airport.
He sure did.  I was considering disabling his account but I'm forever picking on him.  I'm gonna cut him some slack this time.  Just hope he occasionally checked in with the warden because I doubt she'll be as magnanimous.
At least make his stars yellow again. ;D
That would be hilarious.

Good morning, morning crew
Unusual early Saturday visit from you.  Filling in for CG's absence with a 6 and run.
That party animal yellow star hasn't even checked in has he?
Hell no, little bastard waved goodbye and flipped us off at the STL airport.
He sure did.  I was considering disabling his account but I'm forever picking on him.  I'm gonna cut him some slack this time.  Just hope he occasionally checked in with the warden because I doubt she'll be as magnanimous.
Maybe not disable, but I don't think he deserves platinum stars...just sayin'
It would be great if we could actually watch him trying to logon and the account was locked.  But since we can't watch it happen, it's not as fun.  Fucking with his stars had been done to death.  Plus let's not forget that I'm lazy.

Good morning, morning crew
Unusual early Saturday visit from you.  Filling in for CG's absence with a 6 and run.
That party animal yellow star hasn't even checked in has he?
Hell no, little bastard waved goodbye and flipped us off at the STL airport.
He sure did.  I was considering disabling his account but I'm forever picking on him.  I'm gonna cut him some slack this time.  Just hope he occasionally checked in with the warden because I doubt she'll be as magnanimous.
Maybe not disable, but I don't think he deserves platinum stars...just sayin'
It would be great if we could actually watch him trying to logon and the account was locked.  But since we can't watch it happen, it's not as fun.  Fucking with his stars had been done to death.  Plus let's not forget that I'm lazy.
Laziness - the ultimate equalizer.

Good morning, morning crew
Unusual early Saturday visit from you.  Filling in for CG's absence with a 6 and run.
That party animal yellow star hasn't even checked in has he?
Hell no, little bastard waved goodbye and flipped us off at the STL airport.
He sure did.  I was considering disabling his account but I'm forever picking on him.  I'm gonna cut him some slack this time.  Just hope he occasionally checked in with the warden because I doubt she'll be as magnanimous.
Maybe not disable, but I don't think he deserves platinum stars...just sayin'
It would be great if we could actually watch him trying to logon and the account was locked.  But since we can't watch it happen, it's not as fun.  Fucking with his stars had been done to death.  Plus let's not forget that I'm lazy.
Laziness - the ultimate equalizer.
Italian- the ultimate laziness. :)

Warden is cooking breakfast tacos, yum.